It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama Defense Deputy Lie To Protect Her Fraudulent Russiagate Sources?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The recently released transcripts of secret House Congressional hearings has exposed another Obamamite.

Seems she was a Defense Deputy and was lying her way through the MSM after Trump took office.

Evelyn Farkas is the name and deep fake lies was her game !!

MSNBC was a major outlet that pushed her BS 🤣🤣

Lots of Obama trash coming out now as real proof comes to light.

Did Obama Defense Deputy Lie To Protect Her Fraudulent Russiagate Sources?May 9, 2020 .. Newly declassified congressional transcripts from the Russia investigation include testimony from former Obama administration defense official, Evelyn Farkas, who testified under oath that she lied in an MSNBC interview when she claimed to have evidence of "the Trump staff dealing with Russians," and said that the Obama administration was "trying to also get information to the hill" because the incoming Trump administration would try to hide the (nonexistent) evidence.

SMOKING GUN? Obama Defense Deputy Slips Up On Live TV – Reveals Spying On Trump Team And Leaking Of IntelMarch 29, 2017 .. Former Obama Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Evelyn Farkas, made some stunning admissions during an interview with MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski.

While discussing the mad scramble by the Obama administration to collect and preserve intelligence on alleged Russian election hacking before Obama left office, it appears that Farkas accidentally implicated the Obama White House in the surveillance of Trump’s campaign staff:...

MSNBC from March 2, 2017...

edit on May-09-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣😷🤣

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cory Lewandowsky, Donald Trump, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Sean Spicer...all proudly lied to the media.

+16 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Cory Lewandowsky, Donald Trump, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Sean Spicer...all proudly lied to the media.

^^^^^^^^ Right on time with a deflective red herring !!!

You could have at least waited for somebody else to go first 🤣🤣🤣🤣

These exposures are making ravaging maniacs out of semi-sane people 🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Time for a custom fitting"

+15 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

What Obama & Co. did is far far worse, and much worse than Watergate: essentially, a third world-style attempted coup by a dictator against his political opponent, politicizing the DoJ and FBI and intelligence agencies in the process. But, all that is OK because Hillary lost, and it was "her turn" so, "by all means necessary", right ?.....

+11 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You didn't get the memo? The transcripts have been released, but your going to double down? Lol wow. Do you work for Schiff?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Geez , is that even Possible ? I thought it was the Other Way Around .............

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I think yous alls' moral outrage about lying to the media is a day late and dollar short.

But hey! Have at it! Carry on!

LOL

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Did what she had to so she could make the circuit on tv and rake in some bucks...

Cant really fault her for that, shame she is high up on the list to see the underside of the bus.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I think yous alls' moral outrage about lying to the media is a day late and dollar short.

LOL
There is a great distinction between ideological talking points and falsifying evidence, or its implication...but you and everyone over the age of 6 knows that.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

She lied to the press, she didn't lie under oath for falsify evidence.

Michael lied to the FBI. You don't care. A Democratic political staffer lies to the media, call the cops!

+4 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

What lies are you talking about? What "lies"? I'd like for you to start with Trump.

From my POV, Trump's turning out to be the ONLY one telling the truth about what's been going on, for the past three years.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

LOL

I wonder, are you honestly good with what has been proven thus far? BAMN? The will of the people isn't as important as those who think they are intellectually superior getting their way?

Obama used the IC and DOJ to try to remove a president that was elected by our nation.

I almost hope it happens again, but on the other side, so you can come full circle with your hypocrisy.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The entire Obama presidency was one big "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan" lie.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
All the investigations, millions spent, "bombshell" reports and people swearing they had all the evidence. It went on for years and here we are. Nothing.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Some people are upset that Trump and Flynn are both forever exonerated

And now it just gets worse for those people

It’s gonna be a lot more fun when President Trump starts his second term

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

With silly out, I dub thee the new ATS court-jester.

Congratulations.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

What lies are you talking about? What "lies"? I'd like for you to start with Trump.

Trump lied to the media about his $130K payment to Stormy Daniels.
www.cbsnews.com...

Cory Lewandowski lied to the media about the president asking him to get involved with Jeff Sessions or the Department of Justice.
www.axios.com...

Sarah Huchabee Sanders got caught lying about FBI employees calling to tell her how happy everyone at the FBI was that James Comey got fired.
www.usatoday.com...

www.vox.com...
edit on 9-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

With silly out, I dub thee the new ATS court-jester.

Congratulations.

Same person isn’t it?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

She lied to the American people watching the Fake News network that was PAYING for her to lie,

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join