It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama now flapping his jaws about Trump's response to the Corona Virus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
zer0Bama the choke artist with the shaky voice and seahorse petty jealousies getting exposed as one of the biggest phonies the Democrats ever produced 🚬🤣🚬😷

His recent statements are total opposites of reality 🚬🤣🚬😷

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Obama will not be remembered

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Well "grace" and "class" are two things that will never be applied to Trump. And calling a former first lady a man shows the typical Trump supporter you are. Sherman would have no use for you or Trump.

"If we had confidence that "Michele" Obama wasn't a man, we'd so state."

-- Robert "Not in my purview" Mueller

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: network dude

Trump has done plenty of things worthy of scrutiny. Even his staunchest supporters have a few things they didn't like. But in dealing with this virus, Trump was overwhelmed. He resorted to his experts. He did what was recommended to him by those same experts.

Whatever you are smoking it must be strong. Trump was warned a minimum of 12 times from Jan to Feb in security briefings. His experts tried to impress the seriousness on him and some took their own measures in the stock market. We know because their are records. If he was overwhelmed maybe he shouldn't have played so much golf and had pep rallies. Just recently he said he has been watching reruns of baseball and we know he spends plenty of time watching the news from his tweets. The experts were ignored the playbook for dealing with a pandemic was ignored. Instead of listening to experts in the medical field he had an economist Larry Kudlow make the virus predictions.

I have defended Trump on some cases, but in this case, there is no hiding that Trump has been completely incompetent in handling the pandemic.

you aren't the typical TDS idiot, so I usually give your posts the read and respect they deserve. So in that light, by what metric are you measuring Trump's failure on this virus event?

If you are sure he failed, please explain what should have happened and when. If you don't have an answer to that, then perhaps some introspection is needed.

Most didn't take it as more than the Sars, or Flu in general based on most information available to at least the general public. Perhaps you remember the calls of "RACIST!" when Trump closed flights to and from China. Again, please lay out how this should have gone down. Then we can all learn and marvel at your insight.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Re: thefederalist.com...

Justice is knocking on Obama's door and he is scared #tless. And with good reason.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
..... Again, please lay out how this should have gone down. Then we can all learn and marvel at your insight.

I would also like to see from that ATS member where and when they stated as much back then? Did they make any effort to declare this as serious. Hindsight is 20/20, and being a Monday morning Q-back is easy to do.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
ZERO sounded like such a stupid dolt. And that's who the Left claims is so superior to DJT.

Some constitutional lawyer....I don't believe that for one second.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Re: thefederalist.com...

Justice is knocking on Obama's door and he is scared #tless. And with good reason.

I still doubt that will ever happen.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
ZERO sounded like such a stupid dolt. And that's who the Left claims is so superior to DJT.

Some constitutional lawyer....I don't believe that for one second.

Trump makes obama look like a five year old without any basic education

‘Dolt’ is an understatement

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Zero should seriously be keeping his big yap shut about this Flynn thing.

He is a disgrace in every way.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Tin foil hat firmly in place...

This may just be the beginning of Michelle's run for president....

Yeah, Obama really really wants to support old Joe - ya just know it! -- but Joe's just not up to the challenge. And we can't let Trump win again. Just can't! Trump has handled everything soooooooo horribly. And we all know there really truly was collusion with Russia! Everyone knows it. We need someone like Obama... so cool and level-headed in crisis. And those archaic laws won't let Obama run again... but Michelle can! We can still have an Obama in the White House to save everything.

And, most important, Obama needs Michelle in there to protect him. He's banking on nothing happening in the next six months that he can't un-do. And of course it will be an open "secret" that it's Obama's third term. Michelle will be "president" in name only.

At least this is how it all happens in Obama's head.

Okay, removing tin foil hat and slinking away silently....

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Please, the whole blaming people because "some" people said closing traffic from China is so weak-kneed. People have been calling him racist from day one, but am I to believe that this time where people's lives are on the line that Trump was thinking twice about it? Even with the China ban there were still people traveling back to the US from there. Did he take "any" precautions with them. Were those people even checked to see if they carried the virus. By that time it was already being reported in other countries. Did he have the CDC or anyone look into if it was spreading from those countries to here. It was obviously contagious. Anyone with some common sense knew that. Italy was hit hard so why wasn't there any travel restrictions for them?

As far as comparing it to other viruses if I remember correctly the administrations moved a lot faster on it and didn't say it is up to the states. Trump was warned and warned repeatedly. There was video evidence coming out of China on how serious it was. It started spreading across the world and more reports of how serious it was. Trump played golf. He downplayed it. What about the playbook for dealing with a pandemic. There was one, hell, the government has a playbook for a zombie apocalypse a pandemic response would be in the normal filing cabinet.

Instead, we had Trump stating things based on his "gut" feelings. We know this because he said it. You Asked what I would have done. I would have listened to the warnings. I would have listened to the experts. I would have paid attention. I would have shown up to the briefings every day. I would have paid attention to how it was progressing in other countries. I would have dispatched the CDC to start tracing when the first cases showed up. I would have worked with the governors. I wouldn't have put my son in charge of acquiring the needed equipment. At the very beginning, I would have called back the people he got rid of that were put together by the previous administration to address this very scenario. That is just a few things that I would have done, but far from the last. I think most of those things would be common sense to anyone in that position instead we got Trump.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Seems to me I recall the WHO saying that there was no "person to person" spread of the virus. Isn't that who we are supposed to be looking to for the REAL story?

And CDC wasn't allowed into Wuhan. So, what the hell was CDC gonna tell us?

People that came into the country after travel ban were US Citizens, how would you handled that? Especially since WHO still saying "no person to person transmission".

What a boatload of hyperbole and lies you are trying to spread Grimpachi.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Tin foil hat firmly in place...

This may just be the beginning of Michelle's run for president....

Yeah, Obama really really wants to support old Joe - ya just know it! -- but Joe's just not up to the challenge. And we can't let Trump win again. Just can't! Trump has handled everything soooooooo horribly. And we all know there really truly was collusion with Russia! Everyone knows it. We need someone like Obama... so cool and level-headed in crisis. And those archaic laws won't let Obama run again... but Michelle can! We can still have an Obama in the White House to save everything.

And, most important, Obama needs Michelle in there to protect him. He's banking on nothing happening in the next six months that he can't un-do. And of course it will be an open "secret" that it's Obama's third term. Michelle will be "president" in name only.

At least this is how it all happens in Obama's head.

Okay, removing tin foil hat and slinking away silently....

That is hardly tin foil hat theorizing. That's quite plausible.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: Shadys321

If the rumors I'm hearing are true, you guys who think Obama is squeaky clean are in for a fun week next week. Enjoy.

what rumors?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadys321

Obama and his husband are both hypocritical pieces of sh!t, he (the one who did a sh!t job as POTUS) single handedly destroyed America which is why someone had to make it great again.

About 0.5% of the planet thinks like you, the rest of us are normal.

Flap your fingers over than one, mate.....

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Then by proxy Boris did even worse cos we shut our air travel after USA. Whatever Obiden!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Michael Isikoff allegedly, a reporter for Yahoo News who was knee deep in the Russia collusion narrative recently released a phone call in which former President Obama is speaking to the Obama Alumni Association. The former President can be heard decrying the dropped charges against Michael Flynn, and refers to the news as a breakdown in the rule of law.

The former President accuses the DOJ of failing in it duties, alleges that Flynn committed “perjury” and that there is no precedent in our a Justice system for the individual committing perjury to just walk away Scott free. Flynn was never charged with perjury, and did not plead guilty to a charge of perjury.

I think he forgot about the precedent of President Bill Clinton establishing the walking away Scott free of perjury, a charge he actually committed and was convicted of but never punished for. Short memory or just a deliberate rewrite of history

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I counted maybe 5 separate attacks/replies to my statement. Amazing.

I am not a Obama fan, nor am I a Trump fan. You can’t listen to one single side or media source- always read between all the lines.
That said- we can agree with things people say without endorsing the person that said them.

I could care less about the politics of today, or what’s coming for Trump or Obama- but we are all entitled to our opinions.
edit on 9-5-2020 by Shadys321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2020 by Shadys321 because: typos

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Apparently, there's going to be a major story related to this scandal that breaks within the next several days. The rumor, and I stress, its a rumor, is that it will tie Obama in conclusively. We shall see soon enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join