It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama now flapping his jaws about Trump's response to the Corona Virus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

“It’s part of the reason why the response to this global crisis has been so anemic and spotty. It would have been bad even with the best of governments. It has been an absolute chaotic disaster when that mindset — of ‘what’s in it for me’ and ‘to heck with everybody else’ — when that mindset is operationalized in our government,” he said.

Trump has done plenty of things worthy of scrutiny. Even his staunchest supporters have a few things they didn't like. But in dealing with this virus, Trump was overwhelmed. He resorted to his experts. He did what was recommended to him by those same experts. And now that our economy is demolished, it needs to be rebuilt. Stop there for a second and try with all you have to put aside your hatred for the orange man.

Now, of all the people who could be put in charge of rebuilding an economy, who would be best suited to do that task? Perhaps the guy who helped orchestrate the greatest economy we have seen in quite some time? Or a guy who can't remember where he put his teeth?

Obama is quickly being outed as the asshole he has always been. His "squeaky clean" 8 year reign seems to have been anything but. The "without a hint of corruption" tag line seems more of a punch line now. And don't forget who was hovering around his backside the whole time. Yep, none other than Joey the raper, Biden. Obama had been really quiet up till now. Quiet like those Republicans who left office right when Trump came around. Almost like there was a group of folks who knew they didn't need to be around when the new guy peaked behind the curtain.

No Barry, you really don't have any say in all this. And if the economy recovers, and Trump is the guy in charge if/when that happens, the level of DERP you will appear to be serving will be epic. If Trump fails, we all loose, and we can fight over who gets the last can of spam. But in no way, would Barry, or Joey for that matter have a clue what to do right now, other than blame Bush, or someone. So Barry, go have lunch with Larry Sinclair, we don't need you.

+48 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Isn't it curious how...a day AFTER testimony information pointing to Obama being involved in the Russiagate/Flynn plot...Obama comes out of hiding and goes on the attack of the Trump administration.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You’ve seem to have hit your head. You are “flapping your fingers” typing about a level headed man (former president) speaking blunt truths. Perhaps some medical attention is required? I wish you well

+29 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadys321

You’ve seem to have hit your head. You are “flapping your fingers” typing about a level headed man (former president) speaking blunt truths. Perhaps some medical attention is required? I wish you well

Quoted for hilarity.

Level headed man....

By level headed do you mean that spot that Michelle put his/her beer when...

I will leave it at that.

+17 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Quote from President Trump yesterday after his morning Intel briefing..

....Because if anyone thinks that he (Obama) and sleepy Joe Biden didn’t know what was going on they have another thing coming.
More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com... d-coup-documents-coming/

+18 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadys321

Aww, I hope someone can come by and pat you on the head. See, there is what we like to call "new facts" that are emerging now and they all seem to solidify Barry's role in all this "coup" attempt. So Barry may seem like the perfect talking head for TV, he wore a suit well, and read nicely off of a teleprompter. But he couldn't run much of anything without others pulling his strings and someone with their hand up his ass to move the lips.

But you go on believing in your messiah.
edit on 9-5-2020 by network dude because: bad spler

+13 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Thank-you for confirming that some people still love Obama! That will make his take-down all the more satisfying.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If Bush Jr would have said and done what Obama is doing now, but also did before, during the presidency of his successor, anyone would know what the headlines would be.

I think it shows a lack of tradition and decorum of Obama.

And I agree, this is to push a narrative for the media/dems to deflect from the revelations in The Spygate/Russia Hoax.

+9 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Look man, Trump makes mistakes sometimes but he'll never suck like Obama.

+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Obama has the gravitas of a Taco Bell fart.

For him to come out now, not to apologize for his attempted coup but to double down especially after he failed epically in pandemic preparation, is so lame he probably said it while in a wheelchair.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

" level headed man (former president) speaking blunt truths "

A SJW Afflicted Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste .

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If the rumors I'm hearing are true, you guys who think Obama is squeaky clean are in for a fun week next week. Enjoy.
edit on 9-5-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Isn't it curious how...a day AFTER testimony information pointing to Obama being involved in the Russiagate/Flynn plot...Obama comes out of hiding and goes on the attack of the Trump administration.

Very curious indeed star for you

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Michelle has been awfully quiet I wonder why
edit on 9-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Considering your party's embracing of conflicting narratives as both sides of a disagreement speaking "their truths," I'm not sure your identification of someone's words as "truths" means anything anymore.

This Chinese virus has certainly bared the asses of this country's leftists, though. I can credit it for that.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Michelle has been awfully quiet I wonder why

Probably inconsolable over no longer being able to vacation around the world all summer on the taxpayers' dime.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Look man, Trump makes mistakes sometimes but he'll never suck like Obama.

Both Obama and W. Bush are JFK compared to Trump. Imagine in 20-30 years time when people watch videos of Trump, like we do today of former presidents. There won't be any great quotes he will be remembered for. There won't be any great speeches nor historical achievements.
There won't be anything other than videos of a man child talking bs whenever he opens his mouth. Obama was a joke of a president, but Trump is an effin clown not suited for the WH.
Trump is not fit for the WH.
His leadership style is perfect for when things go well. As soon as SHTF he gets exposed as the incompenent clown he is.
No wall, no Mexico paying for it, no Hillary behind bars, no draining swamp. Its all hot air.

BTW, Trump sucks do much that even his die hard fans are comforting each other that he is better president than Obama, or better than Hilary would ever be.

Really? Geez, you set the bar really high. What an effin joke

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It's so jarring when people characterize the Obamas as having "grace" and "class".

"When they go low,
we go spy"

-- Michael Obama

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Well "grace" and "class" are two things that will never be applied to Trump. And calling a former first lady a man shows the typical Trump supporter you are. Sherman would have no use for you or Trump.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Trump has done plenty of things worthy of scrutiny. Even his staunchest supporters have a few things they didn't like. But in dealing with this virus, Trump was overwhelmed. He resorted to his experts. He did what was recommended to him by those same experts.

Whatever you are smoking it must be strong. Trump was warned a minimum of 12 times from Jan to Feb in security briefings. His experts tried to impress the seriousness on him and some took their own measures in the stock market. We know because their are records. If he was overwhelmed maybe he shouldn't have played so much golf and had pep rallies. Just recently he said he has been watching reruns of baseball and we know he spends plenty of time watching the news from his tweets. The experts were ignored the playbook for dealing with a pandemic was ignored. Instead of listening to experts in the medical field he had an economist Larry Kudlow make the virus predictions.

I have defended Trump on some cases, but in this case, there is no hiding that Trump has been completely incompetent in handling the pandemic.

edit on 9-5-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join