It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st French COV-19 case dates back to Nov 16 - predating 1st Chinese case by a day.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Said it at the beginning that this virus had spread around the world long before China went into damage control mode.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Mods ....hey, make this post a sticky....imho....

muzzleflash yeah he nailed this down in 4 sentences so completely, huh!...makes it Biblical

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: RadioRobert

Like you said tho there's no exit strategy here, it's like Iraq. Endless war economy lol.

So I expect masks and distancing will be here to stay. It isn't going away.

This PsyOp really struck a deep chord of fear in people. They actually got ppl to stop driving cars and quit their jobs lol. Think about that, it's intense.

They misrepresented everything and it worked...

edit on 9-5-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Isn't CGTN a Chinese organization?
And Wikipedia, Really?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Oh wise one, may I humbly ask you kindly to teach me your research skills and show me better news sources?

Look, I read news and other sources of information in three different languages over a very wide spectrum ranging from left to right, mainstream to fringe and "completely out of the box". This particular news item was widely reported in the French media. I even linked to one example in this very thread. English language media had mostly ignored this story when I made this thread which is interesting in itself with the exception of CGTN, which again is interesting in itself.

I didn't jump to conclusions, I didn't tell anybody what to think of this, I wrote to keep an eye on it!

As to quoting from Wikipedia: just because the clowns are involved doesn't make 100% of what is written there false. There are no neutral sources. Everything has spin and/or bias. We can only ever hope to get closer to the truth by comparing what multiple sources from varying backgrounds have to say (and in some cases NOT to say) about the same topic.

The part I quoted from wiki was the most succinct description of the "Nov 17" news item I could find. It is neither an endorsement of WP in general nor that article in particular other than the quoted part which to me seems factual.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: fomalhaut

Well here is a French sauce for you:

Translation

This analysis "provides a lot of information on the spread of the coronavirus in our region and makes it possible to evoke" typical COVID "cases from November 16, 2019" in Alsace, the private health center in Colmar said in a press release published on Thursday.

DNA are the main newspaper of the Alsace region in France.

This was a study by one doctor of x-Ray scans. There is no RNA proof that dates back to November.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
RFI article
First coronavirus case in France dated December 2, says hospital
edit on 5/10/2020 by fomalhaut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
As I mentioned before, this virus could have come from anywhere and could have been around most of the winter.

One just needs to think how long would it take to come to WA and finally spread enough to make its way into a very low foot print care facility where it would then become an visible issue. If 60% show hardly nothing this thing could have been mixed in with the norm flu season since Sept or earlier. We also need to understand it was already across America by the time the first case in WA was identified, and that took.... This virus might have been with us even last flu season....

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fomalhaut

Uh-huh...

Coronavirus pandemic may have started in October, says UK-French study

French athlete ‘caught coronavirus in October’

Doctors have told a French athlete that she probably contracted Covid-19 at an event in Wuhan last October - a month before China first detected the outbreak.

I realise this may all be putting spin and testing reactions but as I said: something to keep an eye on.

edit on 10-5-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Thanks for the sources. The second one about the female athlete who traveled to China is anecdotal and the first article is intriguing but hasn't been published in a peer-reviewed journal yet. I look forward to reading it if and when it is.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
China has been using this ambiguity in the dates to suggest that the virus originated outside of China. As far as I know, there isn't a single shred of evidence nor a single researcher supporting the idea that the virus originated outside of China. Why does this matter? The fact that the virus began in China points out that the antediluvian controls on freedom of speech in China are not only a violation of human rights - they are a danger to the world. China did not publicly acknowledge "a cluster of atypical pneumonia cases" until the last day of December. WHO did not report person-to-person spread until January 22nd. Valuable time was lost.

A doctor in Taiwan went to Wuhan, China in January to try to gather information about COVID-19. According to him,

Initially the presenter, who was also the chairperson of the meeting, tried to deny human to human transmission but finally the person from the central government health authority said ‘why do give an old conclusion? Now the conclusion is that limited human to human transmission cannot be excluded.’ For me that was very important information.
'They wanted to take us sightseeing. I stayed in the hotel', says first foreign official to enter Wuhan
I recommend reading the article because the doctor addresses other reasons he suspected person-to-person transmission before it was publicly acknowledged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join