It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Liberal Governors Destroy Their States - Then Complain Like Someone Else Did It.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

Don't be so emotional.
get a grip.

The states have not been destroyed.

Yet.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: The2Billies

You might not of seen this one, but San Francisco is giving FREE alcohol, tobacco and drugs to the homeless! They aren't homeless anymore either, they are living in hotels and the government is talking about commandeering MORE hotels.

That's right folks, screw you and your children, we are going to feed peoples addictions rather that make sure people have food!

That is how you buy votes when the working stiffs and ordinary people have been royally stiffed by you.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Its obvious to me that given the fact that these "overwhelmed and problematic" states were sinking into the red WELL before this opportunistic, "plandemic" occurred, that by now prolonging the shutdowns and sustaining the fear is a tactic to extort the Federal government for a bailout.

PERIOD.

Soon, we will have more than enough evidence to prove that in court and it's going to get VERY spicy in these states.

The longer they hold out, which is what they're doing, the more damage people will incur.

I prefer a courtroom setting over chaos. Only problem is court cases can be deferred and delayed and postponed or moved or appealed or denied, then appealed again and so on and so forth.

That kind of time will not feed or house people, nor quell resentment and discontent which leads to acts of desperation and violence.

These states are playing a VERY dangerous game with people's lives.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You know.. by this time, Ive been kinda hoping to hear more talk about Agenda 21.

How many are starting to see those particular dots connect?

Even with the pandemic, we are seeing exactly the same language, tactics, and "plans." Everything from kneecapping the west to "sustainable growth."

Ive said it long before any of the current situation: a lot of these folks want what is happening, and will use the same tactics of feigned ignorance/stupidity and deflection as they have for years.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Insane Liberal Governors Destroy Their States - Then Complain Like Someone Else Did It.

Same snip different day.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Allaroundyou
What does 1,268 refer to?

deaths

The actual numbers and not what you said 19...... mic drop

⛑️👁️👁️⛑️
I think CWM was referring to deaths as of around early March, not current deaths

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030
I went to Minneapolis for a football game last year and everyone in that neighborhood looked/dressed like Ilhan Omar. Then I understand how she was elected by Minnesota.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

When I look at this www.dph.illinois.gov... map, it's obvious that Prickster shutting down the entire state was worse than stupid. That's why it makes my blood boil to hear him complain now.

The imbecile is setting up everyone (who stays in IL) for tax-hike that'll make the July 2019 hike look tame.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

He's under a Federal investigation for the toilet sham. Removing toilets does not reduce a home value by over 90% anywhere but in a corrupt city. Oh, and you know he's not the only one.

With any luck Governor Pritzker will be driven out of office and replaced with NOBODY. It would be an improvement.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I was going to correct you by saying DeWine of Ohio is registered as a Republican...but then it hit me that you said Insane Liberal Governors and what you registered as (In Name Only) isn’t the operative words here.
edit on 9-5-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Red states are doing the exact same thing.

you forgot to finish with "Derp".

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Our City Council just told him to shove it and are going to open businesses.

As pointed out many times, the goals of Pritzker/Newsome/Cuomo (and may others), is DAMAGE to the nation's economy.

Those three idiots can control 50% of the flow of U.S. goods/services by themselves.

Economic/Financial/Emotional ruin to individuals and families is just collateral damage.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Red states are doing the exact same thing.

I'm sure there are some. Which RED STATES are refusing to begin re-opening, and have over 10 million people?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
I saw Andy Cuomo on the tube screaming his state lost 13.3 billion dollars in revenue so far. If he lost it he should go find it. He should retrace his steps. Hopefully, he will find some common sense along the way.
Nobody thought this through they panicked and just shut it down.

Illinois shut down after only 5 deaths had been recorded here. The shut-down plans were all prepared and ready to implement. Most people aren't ready to learn about the ongoing Covid-19 coup attempt.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Watch at 28:18

Newsom throws out “north of 20%” unemployment number in California, ...no research on this...but not to scare anyone, just a sober reminder that we are....F#cked

This is a passives aggressive way to show California’s... see I told you so. Sure we will be nice, so go ahead and open but if you don’t obey every regulations we will shut your business down. If we trace one case of Covid back to your business we will have to quarantine you and all the patrons.

It’s a passive aggressive trap, to blame the greedy impatient California people for destroying our state.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Allaroundyou
What does 1,268 refer to?

deaths

The actual numbers and not what you said 19...... mic drop

⛑️👁️👁️⛑️
I think CWM was referring to deaths as of around early March, not current deaths

I stand corrected.
But I still think that pulling from then till now is completely off. Maybe somewhere in between would be my guess.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I thought about that the second I heard talk of a meat shortage.

Fits right in with the globalist agenda.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Liberal governors need to be destroyed.

What size of a group would it take to make a citizens arrest on one of these authoritarian POS?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yup!

I mean, its easy to get caught up in "The Virus," with any perspective on the spectrum, but they are pursuing all of the same aims and goals as ever.

Of concern is that with Event 201 (Im sure the numbers are coincidence) is the insinuation that the "first run" is to get that financing, with a subsequent release of a truly dangerous pathogen "pending." ETA: I believe it was one of the documents related to it, rather than 201 itself.

First event is to flex the muscles a bit and show what can be done to the public with a relatively "normal" outbreak. But also with the purpose of weakening vital infrastructure like medical system capability (furloughs, lay offs, etc.) and food supply.
edit on 9-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Don't be so emotional.
get a grip.

The states have not been destroyed.

Food for thought, from Eric Trump today.

twitter.com...

<< 1    3  4 >>

join