It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau says he will have to reflect on mandatory coronavirus vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It might be that I've been on these boards for too long, but i can see what's happening here.

Keep us all under lockdown. Watching the summer go by. We're desparate to get outside and back to normal again.
Then, a doctor waving the magic vaccine stands outside your home with a big smile and dancing unicorns telling you that if take this vaccine, you can go out and play again.

People will jump at this chance without even thinking about it.

My Spidey Sense hasn't stopped tingling for months.
edit on Sat, 09 May 2020 03:53:14 -0500032052020000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: MykeNukem

I think the only "reflection" Trudeau Jr is ever going to do is to wistfully look at his own face in the mirror and pity people that are not as pretty as he is.

As far as the topic, nope... never taking THAT "mandatory" vaccine, TYVM.

My body .......my choice.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Depends on the consequences, if I need to pay a little fine then I’ll do so.

I don’t want this vaccine anywhere near me or my kids, on the other hand I don’t fancy a stint in prison.

I’ll fight it to a point but this worldwide lockdown shows that dissenting voices are no longer heard. The sheep will line up en mass.

I would imagine they will restrict our ability to freely travel and work, both things I need to do regularly. As long as they don’t try and force it into schoolchildren, then I’ll be really pissed.

edit on 9/5/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

His statement does not even imply that they are going to make it mandatory. It basically says nothing other than we will cross that road when we get to it.

If someone has already had the disease and has a strong immune system, injecting the vaccine in the body can cause a lot of problems with bad reactions. Trudeau should know that unless his beliefs Trump his ability to reason.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have just watched this from another thread.....seems all nations spokespeople are getting orders from certain organisations...

It is a 'must watch'!!!

edit on 9-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

His statement does not even imply that they are going to make it mandatory. It basically says nothing other than we will cross that road when we get to it.

If someone has already had the disease and has a strong immune system, injecting the vaccine in the body can cause a lot of problems with bad reactions. Trudeau should know that unless his beliefs Trump his ability to reason.

Yes, his belief's trump his ability to reason.

Now what?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

originally posted by: Lumenari

I think the only "reflection" Trudeau Jr is ever going to do is to wistfully look at his own face in the mirror and pity people that are not as pretty as he is.

As far as the topic, nope... never taking THAT "mandatory" vaccine, TYVM.

My body .......my choice.

No one injects me with any Cabal baby eaters poisons...Gates is a n Anti-Humanitarian Terrorist and the only way you inject me or mine is after you pry the Egg Sized rocks out of my cold stiff hands.

You may take our guns but you WILL NOT TAKE OUR LIVES.

JT is a Pedo loving freak born under the RAINBOW NOT THE SUN OR STARS.

Vaccines are a lie.

Justin Trudeau is a lie.

The lives of Canadians are not lies.
edit on 9-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Whatever shred of credibility Trudeau had in my eyes was lost the second he declared Canada a post-national state a couple years ago. That statement amounts to treason, but noone bothered to call him on it. His actions, particularly around WuFlu have only reinforced the belief he is taking orders from world bodies.

This guy has to go before he completely destroys this country! (ie. finishes the job his daddy started 50 years ago)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
Whatever shred of credibility Trudeau had in my eyes was lost the second he declared Canada a post-national state a couple years ago. That statement amounts to treason, but noone bothered to call him on it. His actions, particularly around WuFlu have only reinforced the belief he is taking orders from world bodies.

This guy has to go before he completely destroys this country! (ie. finishes the job his daddy started 50 years ago)

He is as good as gone.....he can ride his freaking Snowflake breathing Unicorn right into the eye-of-the-Rainbow now.....never ever should have tried to force Alphabet Soup satanic gender disassociation in Canadian Schools....twas the straw that broke the Camels back so to speak.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: putnam6
If true we are about to find out how docile and compliant Canadians are LOL. It would be asinine to think there wouldn't be tremendous blowback on a mandatory vaccine that's brand new and never been tested, yea sign me and my family up. Nowadays when a government says mandatory most people's default response is GTFOOHWTS.

I really hope there would be a huge amount of resistance to this.

I'm not so sure there will be, anymore.

After witnessing this ongoing lockdown, seems a large percentage will just go with it.

Bill and Melinda have a massive influence in Canada...unfortunately.

I'd expect more resistance to his sweeping gun ban than this.

So that might be the reference point, doesn't look good for canadians either way.

Maybe they could combine it all into one event. Drop off all your guns, get a mandatory shot and a new ID card showing you are a good little citizen.

Actually, that's a good point.

We haven't seen too much resistance to the Gun Ban.

I hope that's not a foretelling of the reaction to mandatory vaccines...

Then Again,

How do you get a Canadian to say sorry?

Step on his/her foot....

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Not a chance in hell I’ll be off gridding somewhere in the mountains north of Pitt Lake. No jabs in this body last 20 years since the mandatory ones in high school. And there will be no more.

I’m healthy, I work outdoors in all of Vancouvers weather, eat my food with the dirt of the earth on my hands, and get plenty of sunshine, and fresh air off the ocean. No Vaccine needed!

Pretty soon I feel it’s just time to check out and leave this failing paradigm behind. I honestly don’t want to be around to watch the sheep listlessly walking to their own demise.

SaneThinking

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
After reading about the 1976 swine flu vaccine and the fallout from it, I will not take any vaccine rushed through testing out of fear.

I have had no issue with any vaccine I have received in the military but I will not take one for covid that was rushed, I just have to wait till oct 1 and then im on easy street to 20 years.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Exactly.

I have severe issues with "mandatory" anything.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
When did the PM get the power to dictate provincial health matters?

Quebec so isn't gonna be happy when they find out! Alberta either.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

originally posted by: putnam6
If true we are about to find out how docile and compliant Canadians are LOL. It would be asinine to think there wouldn't be tremendous blowback on a mandatory vaccine that's brand new and never been tested, yea sign me and my family up. Nowadays when a government says mandatory most people's default response is GTFOOHWTS.

I really hope there would be a huge amount of resistance to this.

I'm not so sure there will be, anymore.

After witnessing this ongoing lockdown, seems a large percentage will just go with it.

Bill and Melinda have a massive influence in Canada...unfortunately.

I'd expect more resistance to his sweeping gun ban than this.

So that might be the reference point, doesn't look good for canadians either way.

Maybe they could combine it all into one event. Drop off all your guns, get a mandatory shot and a new ID card showing you are a good little citizen.

Actually, that's a good point.

We haven't seen too much resistance to the Gun Ban.

I hope that's not a foretelling of the reaction to mandatory vaccines...

Then Again,

How do you get a Canadian to say sorry?

Step on his/her foot....

Might not be such a good idea to step on anything connected to REAL CANADIANS....not the Fake News concocted confused ones.

When you learn about #9 on the linked list...think about Lee Majors....The Bionic Man.
listverse.com...

www.bing.com... url=https%3a%2f%2fveteransunnatons.org%2fsites%2fdefault%2ffiles%2fstyles%2flarge%2fpublic%2fIMG_0075.JPG%3fitok%3djNvC9-Zo&exph=360&expw=480&q=canadi an+black+watch+patch&simid=608022439457983911&selectedIndex=51&ajaxhist=0

www.bing.com... hnny%2520cash%26qs%3Dn%26form%3DQBVDMH%26sp%3D-1%26ghc%3D1%26pq%3Djohnny%2520cash%26sc%3D8-11%26sk%3D%26cvid%3DE32ED258FF6B4898A690DF18D31B9E8B[editby ]edit on 9-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have already expressed my views concerning your leader.
"Oh Canada: This is your leader"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I have already expressed my views concerning your leader.
"Oh Canada: This is your leader"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It isn't so much about Trudeau, though he is a little weasel...

He is doing the bidding of the CDC, WHO, and Dr. Tam. That is the problem.

When Trudeau says he needs to "reflect", what he means is, he's waiting for Directives from the CDC and WHO.

Pretty much like all the leaders of the "Free World" are doing, sadly.

Though I must give Trump some credit for questioning them and not just rolling with everything they say...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Might not be such a good idea to step on anything connected to REAL CANADIANS....not the Fake News concocted confused ones.

When you learn about #9 on the linked list...think about Lee Majors....The Bionic Man.
listverse.com...

www.bing.com... url=https%3a%2f%2fveteransunnatons.org%2fsites%2fdefault%2ffiles%2fstyles%2flarge%2fpublic%2fIMG_0075.JPG%3fitok%3djNvC9-Zo&exph=360&expw=480&q=canadi an+black+watch+patch&simid=608022439457983911&selectedIndex=51&ajaxhist=0

www.bing.com... hnny%2520cash%26qs%3Dn%26form%3DQBVDMH%26sp%3D-1%26ghc%3D1%26pq%3Djohnny%2520cash%26sc%3D8-11%26sk%3D%26cvid%3DE32ED258FF6B4898A690DF18D31B9E8B

My Grandfather took shrapnel a few times in WW2 liberating Holland.

Have numerous Uncles and Cousins that were in the Service as well.

Hats off to our heroes, indeed.

edit on 5/9/2020 by MykeNukem because: sp.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join