It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls surprising top DOJ official

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

B I N G O.

You nailed it again.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
After that meeting, Obama removed all walls separating the Intel agencies, so they could find dirt quickly, to hopefully find a reason to keep Trump from being sworn in, 14 days later.

Obama had/has a lot he wants to keep hidden.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I have been saying exactly this

Take the whole Russian dossier

I actually don’t think it’s that big of a deal Hillary paid a brutish soy to get dirt o trump from kremlin agents

Sucks, but hey that’s politics

The crime was the Obama admin using that dirt illegally to spy on trump

I doubt he will ever answer for his crimes, but he should be the one who faces justice

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I actually don’t think it’s that big of a deal Hillary paid a brutish soy to get dirt o trump from kremlin agents

That's a very big deal for a private citizen.

Even more so it was a presidential election.

Hell it's even why Carters Fisa act was supposedly created.

edit on 8-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sucks, but hey that’s politics.

Yup. Pretty much expected, right?

The crime was the Obama admin using that dirt illegally to spy on trump.

Exactly.

I doubt he will ever answer for his crimes, but he should be the one who faces justice

Definitely. And I will also add that anything and everything attributed to Hillary's "campaign" falls right onto Podesta, her (unwanted) campaign manager (Hillary wanted Bill, Podesta was forced on her). And Podesta, of course, was one of Obama's righthand goons until the end...

So it brings us right back to Obama.

When all is said and done, I have no doubt we will find that Hillary was a very reluctant puppet for Obama and Podesta, and she deliberately threw her chances for election. Hillary knows how to campaign, how to be a winner, and her efforts were anything but! Not because "no one thought she could lose." Of course they knew she could lose!

Which brings me back to my longstanding theory that Hillary has been whispering in her good friend Trump's ear for a very long time...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I disagree

I didn’t care if don jr was willing to hear if a Russian lawyer had dirt on Hillary

I didn’t care if Hillary was talking to foreigners trying to get dirt on trump

The president’s administration illegally using that dirt is what is the biggest scandal in the history of our country

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It seems to me that its also basically the same thing the left accused Trump of doing and which ignited a three year witch hunt...collusion with foreign agents with the intent to influence a presidential election. So yeah, I think its rather a big deal in that context.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Feel free.

I have nothing but contempt for any American running to foreignor's to meddle in our elections.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Yep.

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 ("FISA" Pub.L. 95–511, 92 Stat. 1783, 50 U.S.C. ch. 36) is a United Statesfederal law that establishes procedures for the physical and electronic surveillance and collection of "foreign intelligence information" between "foreign powers" and "agents of foreign powers" suspected of espionageor terrorism.[1

en.wikipedia.org...

It was also a violation of FEC laws.

(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

US Code

Political dirt is a thing a value or else they wouldn't be paying millions of dollars for it.
edit on 8-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I disagree

I didn’t care if don jr was willing to hear if a Russian lawyer had dirt on Hillary

I didn’t care if Hillary was talking to foreigners trying to get dirt on trump

The president’s administration illegally using that dirt is what is the biggest scandal in the history of our country

Yes it is the worst scandal in usa history

Thank you for continuing to follow this since very early on.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Obama knew of Russia's interference in the 2016 election, and took the info to "Moscow" Mitch O Connell. O Connell threatened to blame the Obama administration of political interference into the election if he allowed the information he had to go public. So, he didn't alert the public. Instead, he penned an EO ordering all 17 intel offices to work together in an investigation into the Russian meddling.

Obama didn't put a tap on Flynn's phone. The "tap" was on the Russian Ambassador's Sergey Kislyak's phones. A call between Kislyak and Flynn discussing Russia holding off on retaliation against the US, because of Obama's sanctions and the removal of Russian diplomats and operatives on American soil until after the election was intercepted.

Obama warned Trump upon Trump's White House, after his election, of what they knew about Flynn's doings and that he was under investigation.

Once in office, one of the first things Trump did was to ask then FBI head, James Comey, to drop the investigation into Flynn.

edit on 8-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Obama ordered the illegal spying on the Trump campaign (which included Flynn), based on evidence that he knew was fabricated, or no evidence at all.

Either way, Barack Hussein Obama is in trouble like no President has ever been. A.G. Barr hinted at this last night in the interview he gave to Catherine Herridge @ CBS News.

Obama didn’t order the start of Crossfire Hurricane, if that’s what you’re referring to.

During all of Obama’s term, the initiation and conduct of counterintelligence investigations (which is what Crossfire Hurricane was) was governed by Presidential Executive Order 12333, originally written in 1981 and most recently updated by George W. Bush, in 2008. EO 12333 specifies that counterintelligence investigations against US citizens in the US SHALL be initiated and conducted by the FBI in accordance with guidelines provided by the Attorney General. The President has no authority to start a counterintelligence investigation by himself without rewriting EO 12333. I suppose theoretically that could happen, but it didn’t.

Comey initiated Crossfire Hurricane on July 31, 2016 in compliance with Bush’s guidelines. According to Comey’s testimony, he didn’t notify Obama that there was a counterintelligence investigation until sometime in November, 2016–after the election, IIRC.

+13 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
You are full of crap
Flynns 4th ammendment was violated FOR NO REASON other than an opposing political view!
You have no understanding of fisa or unmasking.
Obama is exposed.

+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Nice try
The potus has to give approval
Deny all you like
Black nixon is expised!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Long after Obama, myself and anyone associated with this are gone there will be college courses on the spying era of Obama. At that point there won't be much debate on what actually happened. People will come forward down the road who were in the know or knew people in the know with the reveal.

On a personal level, it's not very difficult to see what happened but many will never accept the truth; Obama did this his whole career. Even going back to the Senate. He did it to anyone he feared and did it to anyone who tried to expose it.

All Presidents have this massive ego flaw quality but he took it to a whole other level. He's going to pay for it. His legacy won't be the ACA. It will be illegal spying and attempting to crush anyone with it who got in his way.

+3 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Why are you against truth ? Why do you side with the global elite ? Can you not see the writing on the wall or can you not admit your wrong

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
I still fail to see any wrongdoing with the Flynn investigation. Seems to me that everything published to date, shows no wrongdoing by the FBI. They had the goods on Flynn. They had evidence he was being paid by Russia point blank. They also had evidence he didn't disclose this, which would have disqualified him working for Trump. Of course the President at the time is going to be informed when this type of threat comes around, it was a national security matter.

Ok, you are so delusional, you're scaring me... seriously... I'm scared... truly... you're a virus, and you're going to infect me...

Some people are just beyond help. I guess one day, we'll be reading a story about you attacking the White House with a roll of TP and a stick of bubble gum.
edit on 8-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Too bad for Democrats that the Mueller Team Prosecutor(s) couldn't find that "Prosecutoriol" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Why are you against truth?

The Senate Majority Leader of the United States, Republican Mitch McConnell (R-KY), threatened President Obama against publicizing Russian meddling before the 2016 election.
….
“It was Barack Obama who wanted to issue a joint statement condemning Russian election meddling with Republicans, but Mitch McConnell refused to cooperate,”

They wrote that by mid-September, the Obama White House was looking to take action on Russia and asked, in a secret meeting with the Gang of 12 – a bipartisan group of House and Senate leaders – for a show of “show of solidarity and bipartisan unity” against Russian meddling in the election.

Guess what Obama got.

A big fat no, led by Mitch McConnell. A kick in the gut to democracy and patriotism by the Republican Senator.
“McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.”

www.politicususa.com... l

On Thursday, the Obama administration finalized new rules that allow the National Security Agency to share information it gleans from its vast international surveillance apparatus with the 16 other agencies that make up the U.S. intelligence community.
www.theatlantic.com...

Obama Administration Rushed to Preserve Intelligence of Russian Election Hacking www.nytimes.com...

fox2now.com...

Flynn’s conversations with Kislyak attracted scrutiny from federal investigators as part of the FBI’s broader counterintelligence investigation of Russian activities in the US, and the calls were captured by routine US eavesdropping targeting the Russian diplomat, CNN has reported.

And, finally...

Obama warned Trump about hiring Michael Flynn
www.bbc.com...

Mr Obama warned his successor less than 48 hours after the November election during a conversation in the Oval Office, former Obama officials said.
….

When Mr Trump sat down with Mr Obama just two days after winning the election last November, it was smiles all around. Now, according to reports, it turns out Mr Obama spent part of the time warning him to steer clear of Michael Flynn - and the president-elect ignored his advice.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join