It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls surprising top DOJ official

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Now we have some evidence of how the Obama Administration was operating and perhaps what at least one DOJ official was "thinking" during a now exposed secret White House meeting,

We have Obama and others "discussing" the Michael Flynn situation "at the time" on Jan 5, 2017 before Trump took office.

Sally Yates was one "attendee" and "at the time" was Deputy Attorney General.

She testified she was "surprised" about Obama having info on Flynn !!!!

Well of course she testified to what she supposedly was "thinking" because it's impossible to prove what somebody was thinking !!!

Obama also apparently "did not want any additional information" about Flynn !!

Well that's pretty obvious because Obama already had ALL the information available, so Yates again testified about what somebody was "thinking".

The meeting that day was chock full of all the now well known familiar names 😆😆

Yates was in full protect Obama mode when she testified and she's one clever deep psychotic mental case isn't she 😆😆

Sally Yates was "Acting AG" (for something like 10 whole days) under Trump until Trump ash-canned her for insubordination 🤣🤣

Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show

On January 5, 2017, Yates attended an Oval Office meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey, then-Vice President Joe Biden, then-CIA Director John Brennan, and then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, according to the newly declassified documents, including an FD-302 FBI witness report. They were discussing Russian election interference, along with national security adviser Susan Rice and other members of the national security council.

After the briefing, Obama asked Yates and Comey to "stay behind," and said he had "learned of the information about Flynn" and his conversation with Russia's ambassador about sanctions. Obama "specified that he did not want any additional information on the matter, but was seeking information on whether the White House should be treating Flynn any differently, given the information."

A previous memo from Rice stated that Biden also stayed behind after the main briefing had ended.

+23 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No way, that can't be true.. The MSM keeps telling me Obama and his admin were scandal free and squeaky clean....

+19 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

This is where I'll get frustrated because nothing will happen to obama or anyone involved. Time after time after time we have the perfect shot to make an example out of the deep state and nothing comes of it. Right, left, middle, I don't care. The government MUST be held accountable for their corrupt actions.
edit on 8-5-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

why these folks are "surprised" by what has been so bloody obvious to many of us, all along...is beyond me.

Its like everyone has forgotten, what separates humans, from the rest of the animal kingdom....is REASON.

edit on 8-5-2020 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Most transparent ever they say... Not one ounce of corruption they say...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You're a racists Republican aren't you? (/sarcasm)...

I've known it all along - that it can be 'proved' - well, that's all fine and good.

Will anyone do anything about it?

I doubt it.

The Gov is too lost, too corrupt and too swampy to ever see anything called 'JUSTICE' come from it.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I still fail to see any wrongdoing with the Flynn investigation. Seems to me that everything published to date, shows no wrongdoing by the FBI. They had the goods on Flynn. They had evidence he was being paid by Russia point blank. They also had evidence he didn't disclose this, which would have disqualified him working for Trump. Of course the President at the time is going to be informed when this type of threat comes around, it was a national security matter.

+13 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

So Comey just walking into the White House and "Interviewing" (aka a setup) Flynn and telling him no lawyers needed is OK ?

Comey himself admitted it was a scam 🤣🤣🤣

+13 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The FBI files recently released confirm the FBI has no case against Flynn 🤣🤣🤣

+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
I still fail to see any wrongdoing with the Flynn investigation. Seems to me that everything published to date, shows no wrongdoing by the FBI. They had the goods on Flynn. They had evidence he was being paid by Russia point blank. They also had evidence he didn't disclose this, which would have disqualified him working for Trump. Of course the President at the time is going to be informed when this type of threat comes around, it was a national security matter.
Thats alot like when Curly, of the 3 Stooges says: "I cant see, I cant see!" Moe" Open your eyes you knucklehead!"

+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Its nice to see that we finally have actual proof of what many of us already knew, but this has to be the biggest 'No sh**, Sherlock' revelation in these documents. There's no way in hell that the intelligence agencies would be investigating the GOP nominee for president in this manner without the knowledge and approval of the sitting president.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls surprising top DOJ official

Remember this, and everything else they've done in the last 4 years.

And vote those sobs out of office.

+12 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It's going to be brutal when your bubble finally pops.

Literally everyone involved in the investigation: Mueller, Clapper, etc., have admitted they never had any proof Flynn was a Russian agent. By the time they interviewed Flynn, they knew there was no basis to continue the investigation, and the whole purpose of the interview was to try to catch him in a lie. When that failed, they blackmailed him into pleading guilty by threatening to indict his son.

There are many people in this scenario who desperately need to be sent to prison, but Flynn isn't one of them.

+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I still fail to see any wrongdoing with the Flynn investigation.

Didn't look hard enough.

FBI policy requires 302 forms to be submitted within five working days of an interview. The FBI took three weeks to deliberate on and compose Flynn’s 302 form, and it was mislabeled a “DRAFT DOCUMENT,” requiring a resubmission of the form three months later. A prosecutor working in the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller, which eventually charged Flynn, was required to submit a separate document to a federal judge to explain that irregularity.

The new Flynn documents shed light on what happened during the unusual three weeks composing the 302. They include texts between Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who were communicating extensively during an extramarital affair in which they revealed an anti-Trump bias resulting in their later dismissal from Mueller’s investigation.

www.realclearinvestigations.com...

They faked a crime.

Flynn,Russia,Ukraine,Covid 19 just the latest in a long list of the usual suspects TREASON.

+12 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Is this sarcasm?
Or total delusion?

+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
BTW, did anyone notice what else happened yesterday?

The Supreme Court threw out the New Jersey "Bridgegate" convictions by a unanimous decision (9-0). SCOTUS basically said the prosecutors invented a crime that doesn't exist.

The DOJ is going to be facing some epically brutal lawsuits. All due to Obama and his people.
edit on 8-5-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Obama ordered the illegal spying on the Trump campaign (which included Flynn), based on evidence that he knew was fabricated, or no evidence at all.

Either way, Barack Hussein Obama is in trouble like no President has ever been. A.G. Barr hinted at this last night in the interview he gave to Catherine Herridge @ CBS News.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

edit on 8-5-2020 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Of course Obama knew.... I will never understand why anyone doubted it.

I gotta chuckle at some of these comments though. I remember when I was the lone voice in the wilderness, while others were crying "Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!" And when I dared to say that Hillary had NO POWER to do these things, while Obama had ALL THE POWER, I was dismissed as a Hillary apologist.

I'll say this again as well: Hillary is done. Obama's not. And the Podestas are the ones to watch.

Now, can we FINALLY get Obama's pseudonymous emails on Hillary's server unsealed???

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well shut my mouth wide open.
Who'd of thunk it?
And just when his fanbase was having him fitted for fancier wings and a bigger halo...
Shucks. Guess we'll just have to see how much dirt old Bar' swept under the proverbial rug eh?
Just to be sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join