It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Force Recruitment Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ummm...

We have NASA and the Air Force which already has it all going on and has for decades.

Space Force is just for show and plays on the stupidity of those in awe.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

Space Force will ultimately be a separate, independent service that rolls all the Space Command units under one umbrella. Right now, every service has their own command, and a number of the missions are identical, just under a different branch. So, instead of having four services working on ASAT, they'll just have one.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandSchemeOfThings

NASA doesn't have anything to do with Space Command, and the Air Force Space Command will become part of Space Force.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Could someone going on 30 with no military experience but a bachelors degree be accepted into the space force?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

As long as you can pass the physical and meet the requirements for a position.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I love the idea of a space force. It opens many opportunities for more people. I would assume there are positions for training, much like the military.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Don't be too upset. In the 80's, we could only dream of what it would be like in the 2000's. Preferably 2015, the future of mankind, the future of technology, the flying cars and the hoverboards. It turned out to be the epitome of anticlimactic, the biggest letdown one could expect. Plus, there's no way our political system can survive for another century. It'll have to be totally revamped.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Space Force Recruitment Video

Finally someone gets it.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

edit on 8-5-2020 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I laughed since the last list I saw of AFSC's about 3/4s of what they showed isn't in the space force at this time and most likely wont be for quite some time.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Space Team Force America...f*** yea!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join