It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1996 Court Doc Confirms Tara Reade Told of Sexual Harassment in Biden’s Office

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
THIS is a newly uncovered piece of corroborating evidence that adds to the credibility of Tara Reade's accusations of sexual abuse against Joe Biden.
The evidence in Reade's favor continues to grow.

THE LATEST:

The San Luis Obispo County court filing is the first official public record confirming she made allegations at that time.

A court document from 1996 shows former Senate staffer Tara Reade told her ex-husband she was sexually harassed while working for Joe Biden in 1993.

The declaration — exclusively obtained by The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California — does not say Biden committed the harassment nor does it mention Reade’s more recent allegations of sexual assault.

Reade’s then-husband Theodore Dronen wrote the court declaration.
In it, he writes Reade told him about “a problem she was having at work regarding sexual harassment, in U.S. Senator Joe Biden’s office.”

www.sanluisobispo.com...

So this official documented evidence comes from Tara Reade's ex-husband in 1996 (3 years after the alleged sexual assault incident)...and, while second-hand and lacking in some specifics...this is tangible new evidence that Tara Reade actually spoke to others years ago of a sexual harassment issue she had while working for Joe Biden.

Again...not conclusive evidence...but definitely more supporting evidence that Reade is telling the truth.
So much more evidence now exists in her favor than ever existed in the case against Justice Kavanaugh.

edit on 7-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dislike Biden much?

No arguments here. Dudes a senile D-Bag.

But damn — you got a man crush. 🤗

+27 more 
posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Dislike Biden much?

No arguments here. Dudes a senile D-Bag.

But damn — you got a man crush. 🤗

Sounds more like you want me to stop picking on your fella.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

TAT, I have no horse in this race. Apparently, I don’t post enough to make that stance clear.

All politicians are D-Bags. My posts speak as much.

🍻

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

We're good.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wife just read the article to me as I was on qnother thread.
Nice work TAT.
Thanks for sharing info on this sicko.
S&F

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

YW.
Needs to be shared.
I have a feeling there's much more on this just waiting in the wings.
Reade has a bigtime lawyer working for her now.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

*sigh*

Let me explain.

Everyone knew back in 1996 that Trump would follow Obama. Since that did happen, we now know that the only way to save China America, was to elect Joey "The Mad Insane Rapist" Biden.

So she's obviously a plant for Trump.

#MeInTheHeadBecauseI'mStupid

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
For maximum creep out, go to :57

If he acts like this on camera in front of the entire world then wow....just wow

+2 more 
posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Before I condemn Joey "The China loving Plageristic Rapist Moron" Biden of anything, I think CNN should do an interview of his penis.

They did some show on Trump's junk, so fair is fair, amirite?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Before I condemn Joey "The China loving Plageristic Rapist Moron" Biden of anything, I think CNN should do an interview of his penis.

Odds are that Joe "Rapey-McRapeFace" Biden's penis would speak more coherently than it's owner.

+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Democrats, the party of women's rights and equality (although they fought against women voting for 60 years) are quite fine with their leadership raping women.

We learned all about that with Clinton.

As an added bonus, Hillary stood up for her own husband doing it by taking the time to demonize the accusers.

Which should be no surprise to anyone who has researched her... her first case as an attorney was to get a pedophile off on a technicality.

She laughed about it later in an interview.

But people still vote Democrat.

We as a country are screwed.

We are no longer a country of independent people who vote based on what is good for America.

We vote based on how the media tells us to vote.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
As I said earlier...Tara Reade now has herself a bigtime law firm working for her...

Tara Reade gets legal representation from Weinstein accuser attorney and Christine Blasey Ford advocate

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

They did some show on Trump's junk, so fair is fair, amirite?

Maybe a tag team interview by Don Lemon and Fredo Cuomo?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As I said earlier...Tara Reade now has herself a bigtime law firm working for her...

Tara Reade gets legal representation from Weinstein accuser attorney and Christine Blasey Ford advocate

This is huge. They can dig up proofs that will totally surprise Biden, because his dementia is worsening. Biden's campaign leaders must be drinking a gallon of vodka a day by now.

edit on 5/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ouch.

When will the malarkey from Joe end?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
No documented case on this level against Trump. She has her Mom on Larry King, co workers and this document basically confirming what she has said all along.

Nevermind Kavenaugh got much worse treatment for absolutely no evidence of this in any form. She had no dates, no location and nobody even backed her story but they went after him with nukes.

Give me a break. He totally did it. Maybe some wild binder coke 80's week. Who knows. This was right after his brain surgery so what meds was he on. How did the surgery impact his social norms. From the looks of things, quite a bit. Many women have complained about his fvcking touching them!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Odds are that Joe "Rapey-McRapeFace" Biden's penis would speak more coherently than it's owner.

That's a conversation I would want no part of.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I've thought all along that they'd hand pick his VP, bet on him winning and then ditch him after the election if he won, dropping in their Manchurian candidate. Looking like they might just skip all pretense of proper procedure.

If the guy can't be salvaged, it'll be too late to run through the whole primary process again, so they just throw him under hte bus, put in the DNC's hand-picked Manchurian candidate, and run with it.

It's essentially the same thing they did last election cycle when they just cast every one else aside in one way or another and put Hillary in.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is huge. They can dig up proofs that will totally surprise Biden, because his dementia is worsening. Biden's campaign leaders must be drinking a gallon of vodka a day by now.

No. I'm pretty sure it's going according to their plan.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join