It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We work from the Neck Down we don't call the shots we know they're our boss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yep New World Order burnt has taught us the paint by numbers you know

They got us just connecting the dots don't give it no thoughts. Ya see they know that we got it easy that way.

We don't worry about what the plan is cuz we know we'll be okay just doing it that way. You know what this means I have to quit being so lazy but I'm almost 70 okay no excuses

Now you guys aren't like that you don't paint by numbers you don't work from the neck down you don't just connect the dots you guys are going to call the shots. I suppose Jesus will be here this year most likely roundabout middle of September going from my dead reckoning did you know I was a pilot.....
edit on 7-5-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yep, can't rely won't on prepackaged fascist fix's
New Work Order throws fake marbles into mix to confuse your alignment connections

Not falling for it, toss'n out all marbles ans switching to Jax

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I’ll see you on these boards in 2022 buddy you can count on that.

What about those who those with other plans? What if they have a better plan then you? What then? I assume you will say it’s impossible because yours is somehow the one and only plan right? How convenient for you.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Is it off topic to say Silver...the price 9f Silver for 150 years been held for ransom, by Citi and Chase bank alternately.....by the quarter they handed it off to each other....their sell....

Now they're long, buying and Chase has a billion ounces.....

Silver coming of age......any day.....never could make a paint by number look right....ya know!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Athetos....what a cool handle.....

Finally someone addresses my possible folly that sounds fairy tail but comes from the perfect track record of Prophecy

Hey, not too long to wait....July 20 or shortly after maybe we'll see global confirm.....cool handle....a reply to: Athetos

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So if nothing happens on July 20th the alleged track record is over. Or will you move the goal post and versions of events in order to fit the record?

this is more exciting then a advent calendar.
I’ll make a post in 73 days I guess. See yea then.

new topics

top topics

join