It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many big government/big brother agendas are substantially furthered by COVID-19?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In direct reply to the OP's title...

all of them.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Meh, Starbucks is taking a loss....and we all know Starbucks is the real illuminati, so gonna call this not in their control.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You have to look at what the end result of all these control mechanisms actually feed into. They've gone thru great effort for generations to operate in the shadows, hidden from most while programming the mindsets of our children thru schooling, jobs, debt, and useless distractions like pop culture and politics. The programming then motivates many of us to chase money, seek fame, or gain acceptance thru popularity and other fabrications that they invented and reinforce. Our faith and value of currency is based on our collective imagination yet it's really just another lie we've been sold for generations. The end results of all their mental overlays are processed people, disconnected from any true sense of who they really are, let alone the natural world.

Everything TPTB value and feed off, of is our effort, creativity and attention. Our energy basically.

What I would really love to see is a Declaration of Sovereignty on a global scale where we shift our energies and perceptions towards a higher way of living. I don't have all the details of what looks like but to me it's more valuable to put effort into that direction while the old illusions and perceptions of false dependency and corrupt belief systems, dissolve and detach from our minds. We need a new way of Being.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Sure. For one, have you noticed how quickly the advertising industry jumped on the bandwagon? This isn't government telling Madison Avenue how to advertise this is merchandizing to an immediate condition. In the past, advertising came to adopt social trends that over much longer periods of time had reached a breakout point and then used those memes to hawk their wares. As they did so, consumers became captured by the images, the actors and the music of the ads and hence consumer consciousness was molded to those brands and products. Now, they have jumped on this quarantine gimmick within days to reap the profit of peoples new consciousness of staying at home, hence adding to the mass hypnotism of the quarantine.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Interesting points. But I think nobody really wants to give money away. Not for free anyway. I think the free money is bait. Good dogs get treats. That kind of thing. IOW, free money is not the endgame. It's a means to an end.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
agendas aside, they essentially gave themselves the green-light to press the 'big green button' and not let go. I mean, 6.5 trillion and counting is literally unfathomable.

As far as agendas are concerned, I think Africa is largely involved (as the biggest emerging market of the 21st century). China has invested very heavily in Africa's infrastructure, which could propel them into being a serious monetary threat. I believe America is scrambling for enough liquidity, to invest in Africa, to be the main technology service provider in Africa. This would = unprecedented gains for the key players that feel threatened by China's economic advancements.

As of May 1st, the US national debt is roughly 25 trillion. Seems like a huge number, accept that it's actually not if you can wrap your head around the insane profit potential in Africa alone.

Obviously there is a lot more at play here, and major major moves are being made, but to me this is just one particular thing that stands out.

edit on 7-5-2020 by SUBKONCIOUS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Nothing to add

edit on 7-5-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
sustainabledevelopment.un.org...

It all sounds so good don't it?

87. Meeting every four years under the auspices of the General Assembly, the HLPF will provide high-level political guidance on the Agenda and its implementation, identify progress and emerging challenges and mobilize further actions to accelerate implementation.

88. We also stress the importance of system-wide strategic planning, implementation and reporting in order to ensure coherent and integrated support to implementation of the new Agenda by the UN development system. The relevant governing bodies should take action to review such support to implementation and to report on progress and obstacles. We welcome the ongoing ECOSOC Dialogues on the longer term positioning of the UN development system and look forward to taking action on these issues, as appropriate.

Last but not least

91. We reaffirm our unwavering commitment to achieving this Agenda and utilizing it to the full to transform our world for the better by 2030.

So 10 years to finish up

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have made this observation before but (IMHO) iron fist control over every aspect of the healthcare industry (up to and including compulsory treatment) is the golden key that opens every single door that exists. It is the one "got you by the balls" industry that no one can avoid no matter what.

If TPTB can come up with a compelling reason to force people into healthcare solutions that they would not otherwise choose to go along with, then it's basically game over for freedom as we know it. It is very worthwhile to point out that the mental health field is very much a part of "healthcare" and if you breathe, you have some kind of "mental illness" or "disorder". So no matter how "normal" you think you are, they can find something "wrong" with you if they have the slightest motive or inclination. The field of psychology has been ultra ripe for political abuse for decades and it sure hasn't gotten any better with time.
edit on 7-5-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
More government intrusion into the home. One of the few places that TPTB have not really intruded into more than absolutely necessary is the center of our lives. Our homes. Oh sure they make certain regulations like the electrical code and so forth. They will obviously intervene in cases of child abuse and so forth. I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing (although it's a double-edged sword).

But I think now they are going to insist that there's no such thing as a right to privacy anymore even at home.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Jay Walking your social score gets points deducted. If enough points are taken away no travel, no credit, and maybe no job.

Not the best example; There are people that don't jaywalk, don't travel, don't have credit anyway (or debt), and for whom 'job' is just a wage-based slavery system that doesn't recognize their humanity and freedom to be and do whatever you want as long as you don't trample on anyone else's rights.

In this world, of course, people LOVE their shackles, and are super afraid of them being taken off.. but I have found unshackled people to be more imanative, more philosophical, more intelligent and more interesting, as they're not limited by the everyday, mind-numbing, imagination and creativity-killing minutiae of corporate cubicle sleep-life.

It's amazing to me, that there are people that are genuinely worried and scared that they wouldn't know what to do if they didn't have a 'job'. As if a cosmic entity, a human soul, couldn't, in this vast Universe, find interesting things to explore, create, discover, think about and do! Only thoroughly bored ( = boring) people can have such a grey, narrow and square, dull worldview where there's nothing worth seeing. So it can barely even be called a 'view'.

It's like not being able to imagine a scenery if you are not able to look at a grey box. That kind of thinking is insane.

So, maybe you could pick a scarier example so even creative, freedom-loving people could get a little bit worried..

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
"How many big government/big brother agendas are substantially furthered by COVID-19?"

Yes.

Translation: all of them.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
sustainabledevelopment.un.org...

It all sounds so good don't it?

87. Meeting every four years under the auspices of the General Assembly, the HLPF will provide high-level political guidance on the Agenda and its implementation, identify progress and emerging challenges and mobilize further actions to accelerate implementation.

88. We also stress the importance of system-wide strategic planning, implementation and reporting in order to ensure coherent and integrated support to implementation of the new Agenda by the UN development system. The relevant governing bodies should take action to review such support to implementation and to report on progress and obstacles. We welcome the ongoing ECOSOC Dialogues on the longer term positioning of the UN development system and look forward to taking action on these issues, as appropriate.

Last but not least

91. We reaffirm our unwavering commitment to achieving this Agenda and utilizing it to the full to transform our world for the better by 2030.

So 10 years to finish up

And since Climate Change was taking too long they threw in this virus to speed things up.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Let us not forget the Global Elites plans advanced by this. The mayor of Milan is using this as an excuse to accelerate their Agena 2030 plans for cities.

Now they are crashing beef and poultry production.

The list is near endless. Obviously, this was no accident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join