It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else playing this piece of crap game...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You can change the settings so they always walk, run only at night etc....

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: Gothmog

Ummm...jeez...remember when all we had was...pong...?

I’ve still got the original Atari console...and multiple generations of SEGA...and Sony...and Xbox...and computer games...

I remember bowling alley’s and asteroids...

Fun...fun...

As for starring...I always star your posts...it’s that rapier sarcasm that’s so appealing...

Then again...I am extremely liberal with my stars and flags...

YouSir

I am not that young
Try Spacewar and Akalabeth

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
LOL
Hubby is old.
Actually plays PS4
Stuck on GTO 5 still.
No matter how many games we buy.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Im currently enjoying Doom Eternal on Xbox One..
I did play The Witcher 3 all the way through last year.

Between the burn out from years of raiding in EQ2 , World Wide and Casual, and in general the uptick of in house games over the last 2 years for me anything more complex then click here and do that gets old.

It's essentially why the only in house game I still play is D3 casually.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Never played ghosts, but infinite warfare wasn't too shabby, and is cheap as chips now.

Halo 4 on the other hand...waitin in line at the midnight launch lasted longer than the campaign, the new trilogy is going the way of the star wars prequels, just phoning it in.

On the other hand if you haven't played the DOOM reboot yet, do yourself a favor and get it, it's a breath of fresh air.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I really liked the premise of ghosts. It did have its problems seemed a bit jaded over in development. I really wish someone would remake it and tell the story fully fleshed out and fix some of the gimmicky bs and fix the multiplayer issues. Wasn’t the best cod game but wasn’t the worst either I’d rather play ghosts then advanced with Kevin spacey when cod went halo on us

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Oh well sure let’s not discuss things on a discussion board. Let’s blame it on Trump. So now it’s politicized like everything else. That freaking Trump ruined the whole COD franchise because he formed the freaking Space Force... I mean can you believe that orange freaking freak would do something like that ? Trumps fault as usual, so now it can be discussed on a discussion board but don’t you dare discuss it without blaming Trump first, it should be prominently displayed in the title before any discussion can begin how dare you

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Oh well sure let’s not discuss things on a discussion board. Let’s blame it on Trump. So now it’s politicized like everything else. That freaking Trump ruined the whole COD franchise because he formed the freaking Space Force... I mean can you believe that orange freaking freak would do something like that ? Trumps fault as usual, so now it can be discussed on a discussion board but don’t you dare discuss it without blaming Trump first, it should be prominently displayed in the title before any discussion can begin how dare you

This thread is about Trump ?
Sorry , I did not know.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Yea the bad grammar shows how old you are. Why are you using so many "..."? Use a comma, a period, a semi-colon even. God, old people type like they are using a fkn telegraph.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: euwhajavb

Yea the bad grammar shows how old you are. Why are you using so many "..."? Use a comma, a period, a semi-colon even. God, old people type like they are using a fkn telegraph.

Ummm...you really aren’t that perceptive...are you...

Dude...Ima writer...what I do here...on this site...is purely for my own humor quotient...

That’s why every post I author here...starts with ummm...

It’s because I’m poking fun at your childish attempt at superiority...and at your fly in amber life by rote...

The ellipses I use to illustrate my disdain for convention...and my ever present desire to brow beat you with a sarcastic extended pause to help illustrate such disdain...

Anyone that somehow feels that anyone else...owes them some vague...justification...is really only seeking affirmation for their own...ahem...complex’s...

You might also want to pay heed to the winking emoticon I use to end every post...

It’s a further...middle finger...to all of ya’ll that take themselves a tad too seriously...

Your precisely why I come here...

Your so...easy...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I haven't played a CoD game since way back when, it was WWII russians and the weapons were fairly authentic feeling, but kinda boring to me after awhile.

Fallout was my jam for a bit, so was skyrim, but that engine got tired feeling to me so I got away from bethesda and their horrible AI

Metro was good too, but not slick looking enough for me. RDR2 changed my opinion on if a western game could be done well, and is still one of my faves.

Lately been trying Death Stranding which has amazing gfx, but is a weirdly complicated backpacking simulator, I think I eventually get to shoot something

Sorry I'm an old rambling nerd from the amiga 500 days, here's some ... for ya

Oh hey theres a free zombie shootemup on steam called deathly stillness I'm going to try out later you might like, zero plot... just shoot zombies

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

Has either of you tried Days gone campaign, but extremely satisfying), or horizon zero dwn)?

Both are open world campaign, but some of the best stories and gameplay I've had in years. I was hesitant, buy glad gave them a shot.

Fwiw
I'm an old pong/Atari/commodore64 veteran myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join