It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Victims Die While Government Hoards Medication

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

northern Europeans can create vitamin C from acetic acid

That is great info, never knew that some humans could do that.

Too bad the Limeys couldn't, it would of saved them from that nickname.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

northern Europeans can create vitamin C from acetic acid

That is great info, never knew that some humans could do that.

Too bad the Limeys couldn't, it would of saved them from that nickname.

Not all northern Europeans, just the ones where they have bad winters and have been using vinegar to preserve food for many hundreds of years. I tried to find if I had the genetics for that, but ancestry did not collect many of the snps for it...so I do not know if I do or not. But being that my family history shows healthy people who eat mostly meat, potatoes, and fish....I am guessing it is true I have this. Also, my relatives used to do huge amounts of pickling of veggies and meats. The vikings also did not have much of a problem with skurvy, they usually had lots of pickled stuff on their ships...pickled fish was one of their mainstays on the ships. Fermented fish often creates acetic acid.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: Kenzo
I feel it is ridiculous that the medication is being withheld when there is a chance it could help some people.

Not just a chance, it has been proven highly effective since March 9-17 without a shadow of a doubt. Not just "promising".

Pretty sure Big Pharma is the driving force behind this because why get behind a cheap medication that is no longer under patent when you can push a new and very expensive one that they stand to make millions from? We know Fauci and his cronies are in their pocket!

What about Trump? He's promoting the patented Remdesivir (Gilead) just as much as Fauci and even putting this highly toxic snake-oil that has no beneficial effects in the treatment of Covid-19 whatsoever (which is also already clear and not ambiguous, not still requiring further research to establish that reality), on equal footing with HCQ by talking about both as if they are "promising". Not mentioning that the negative so-called "studies" concerning HCQ are really manipulative marketing reports, he's still calling them studies, no mention of the term "scientific fraud". The same is happening with the positive marketing reports for Remdesivir.

Not to mention that Trump often sets them up for Fauci to knock 'm down as they stand next to eachother in press conferences without Trump saying one bad word about Fauci. As Trump mentions HCQ as merely "promising" (a half-truth that doesn't tell the whole story, i.e. what I mentioned at the start of this comment), Fauci knocks down the research that conclusively proves the effectiveness of HCQ by promoting agnosticism regarding the subject, and no counter from Trump thereafter (after all, he already set up the appeal and promotion of agnosticism regarding the subject of HCQ's effectiveness by presenting it as not having been "well-established" yet, not conclusively proven supposedly; first time he mentioned it on March 19 the writing was already on the wall concerning HCQ's effectiveness, no need for conveniently selective agnosticism and pretending it isn't clear yet, setting up Fauci's line of argumentation concerning gold standard clinical trials in order to delay, since these will never happen concerning HCQ, nobody wants such a clinical trial for HCQ, and it's not even required to observe and acknowledge the reality of the matter: that HCQ works highly effectively). What is this, WWE wrestling? A fake fight where the winner is already determined ahead of time (Remdesivir)?

I have the greatest respect for you Dr. Raoult, but it's really OK to stop referring to it as a "study" (implying a scientific study rather than a marketing report, what it actually is).
Same thing here concerning Remdesivir:

edit on 6-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

There are a couple of corona-related functions that HCQ has that cannot be found in supplements I think. Yes, there are supplements that like HCQ, can get zinc into the cell to do its job of lowering the replication rate of any virus inside the cell; but HCQ can actually significantly lower the amount of virus that gets into the cell because it changes the Ph-value of the cell, which causes changes to the cell membrane as well as the ACE2-receptor, that prevent the corona virus from binding with the ACE2-receptor and thus getting into the cell (not 100% probably, but any virus that might still enter the cell can then be easily dealt with cause because of the lower Ph-value, virus replication is also hampered). This is the main reason why HCQ works so much better prophylactically (preventively) than supplements. It actually keeps the virus outside of the cell.

The only functon of HCQ that can be mimicked by a supplement is the fact that it's a zinc ionophore (for getting the zinc into the cell), at least as far as I know. But even concerning that, HCQ is far more effective as a zinc ionophore than the supplements that are usually proposed for this purpose (Quercetin or EGCG/Green tea for example). The ratio for effectiveness as a zinc ionophore for HCQ, EGCG and Quercetin is 7, 4 (I think) and 2 respectively (if I remember correctly, I'm sure about the 7 and relatively sure about the 2).

Remember that zinc also lowers the replication rate of the virus within the cell. That's the main reason to take these zinc ionophore supplements. Obviously you may want to take some zinc supplements as well. A healthy amount of zinc in your cell will really help in dealing with the virus more quickly before a potential cytokine storm occurs. I'm not sure exactly what Bromelain does other than that it's often included in Quercetin supplements to mitigate some of the inflammatory effects that quercetin can cause (or was it an anti-oxidant? Not sure anymore; either anti-inflammatory or anti-oxidant). Take note though, that from the ratio mentioned earlier it may look like EGCG is the way to go if you can't get HCQ, but I think it doesn't work that well together with Vitamin C (I've read something about it but can't remember what it was that made me decide that Quercetin was the better choice*).

*: not to mention that these guys recommend quercetin as well as part of their prophylaxis protocol:

Medical Information/COVID Care Protocol - Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS), Norfolk, Hampton Roads

The protocol that mentions Quercetin is in a pdf linked there under "COVID Care Protocol".

Details about the 4 specific corona-related functions of HCQ can be found below starting at 2:15 - 5:43 (the rest is not that useful, but can be watched without any damaging effects to your thinking if you've watched at least the first video of my previous comment):

edit on 7-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

My first reaction after hearing the term "absolutely effective": 'Oh, thank you, thank you!!! Finally some people who get it.'

Down with the Agnostic Code used for marketing and deception purposes in the sciences:

The true face of agnosticism revealed in the corona-HCQ (vs Remdesivir) situation. Probably still no one noticing the dangers of promoting the philosophy of vagueness ('oh, it isn't clear yet if HCQ works, and we can never definitevely say that Remdesivir is highly toxic snake-oil that doesn't help squat but only makes things worse'; as if that wasn't already obvious before the first results were published, if it's 2000 times more expensive than HCQ and the media keeps downplaying the absolutely proven effectiveness of HCQ by talking about it as if it isn't clear yet, and even those who say it's merely "promising", the writing was on the wall). Remdesivir actually working would not benefit Gilead (you wanna keep that virus around as much as possible*, and a treatment that doesn't work can be given for a longer time than one like HCQ that cures you within 5-10 days in most cases, especially if physicians believe it does work. Trot out the marketing reports falsely labeled as "clinical trials" or "studies", manipulate the results if they're not positive enough, fudge the numbers, etc.; see the 2nd video from Dr. Raoult that I shared before for the details regarding the type of manipulation and fudging that was used).

*: imagine if HCQ was given prophylactically to every essential worker at least (easily achievable with such an easy to produce drug in large quantities, for a fraction of the cost that has now been put into research and development of other drugs like Remdesivir). Would there be a big corona problem? Or would it have been contained to a smaller number of people? Making Remdesivir (and other drugs, vaccins and treatments) unnecessary. Aw, there go all their profits (not just Gilead, but the hospitals as well, the manufacturers of ventilators, prominent virulogists, etc.; the whole health care sector really, as well as those making PPE).

Maybe I should start watching One America News some more. One truth/certainty/fact/reality after another, boom, boom, boom. It's just that I'm not a "conservative" or "far-right" (the way the channel is described on wikipedia). Funny situation when it's the conservative news channels that are now sharing one hard truth after another.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Drs WANT to use HCQ... many do anyway. Its a familiar drug.. not only cheap, but for Drs there are familiar drugs with much information on it over yrs of actual clinical use. Id be MUCH more comfortable using a familiar drug. At Tex A&M theyre finding promise in the TB vaccine used with Covid patients.

What if I told you I dont believe there will EVER be a vaccine for covid?? WHat if all the money we are pumping into it is a joke.. all for show and lining the pockets of these researcher and pharma??

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage
The cost of BCG is US$2–3 (£1.12–1.70) per dose or around US$8600 (£4800) per case of tuberculous meningitis, US$24 000 (£13 500) per case of miliary tuberculosis, or US$6212 (£3500) per case of either, prevented.

In other words, it doesn't work (for Covid-19 at least, besides we already have a drug that works, HCQ, preventively as well; unless they've got somethig to help fix the damage caused by the cytokine storm, which HCQ can't help with, it's not very interesting, or "promising" for that matter). Just some people trying to make money, those cannot be trusted to make or point to anything that actually works (well, or as well as HCQ; remember, anyone with the right licenses from the government can make HCQ very cheaply and in large quantities very easily, there's loads of base material, powder, to make pills from, companies can order it online for dirt cheap prices, if they wanted to. They can also make the powder endproduct themselves from earlier stages of the chemical synthesis, as Tunesia has started doing). Just like with the expensive Remdesivir.

This is marketing, they make it appear that it has benefits because they want to help sell it (especially when they're not working directly for the company that produces the vaccin, they think it's not obvious where their allegiances lie then).

The so-called scientific community is a collection of charletans. Blame evolutionary biology, that's where it started. Of course, as always, there are exceptions.

Also, there we have the word "promise" again. Said something about that before. Don't fall for the standard marketing tricks. They're very good at pushing the button with the label "agnosticism" on it (people think that they're openminded then). It's actually a philosophy of vagueness that encourages people to deny (or refuse to acknowledge) various inconvenient truths/certainties/facts/realities. Acknowledge means "accept or admit the existence or truth/certainty of." General agnosticism (some form of agnostic code or philosophy of vagueness applied to every subject you can think of) basically promotes this behaviour:

It's very common on the Origins&Creationism subforum here. Especially when you present inconvenient facts/certainties/truths/realities about the fossil record or what effect mutations have in the long run, refuting the evolutionary storylines concerning common descent. I won't go into details because it's too off-topic but you can just read my or Cooperton's comments in that forum to get an idea.

The philosophy & metaphysics forum is likewise packed with people favoring some form of agnostic code or philosophy of vagueness (as if you can't be certain if some philosophy/idea that they want to believe in and/or promote or expresss, is false/erronuous/incorrect or not, so they can always hold on to it and no fact/certainties/truths/realities presented to them that demonstrate their philosophy/idea to be incorrect, will sway them).

Sometimes it gets so bad, they won't even acknowledge that 1+1=2 (is a fact/certainty/truth/reality, is true/certain/absolute/conclusive/factual/correct, without error). See for example Grenade's response to me in the thread "How many atheists can you dismiss?" (conspiracies in religions forum)*

Every time you see me using a slash in this comment I'm using synonyms as reminders.

*: Sometimes I feel like this regarding people like Grenade, Barcs, Phantom423, peter vlar, TzarChasm, ignorant_ape, Klassified, ketsuko, Xtrozero, glend, Seede, Astrocyte, ManyMasks, etc. (Blackadder's reaction to Baldrick):

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

You have some good information there. Bromelain destroys the enzyme that the virus creates to get access to the cell and do it's work. It takes away some of it's weapons. The proteinase in kiwi does the same thing, but bromelain in pineapple is usually found in the core or stem, not in the part most people eat in any quantity. But some of the fresh carton pineapple juice at the store have plenty, as long as it is not pasteurized like the stuff in the cans is. The proteinase is oranges and grapefruit are not the best for this virus, but they do work on the common flu viruses. Banana proteinases supposedly could be ok for this, but I could not find any information that directly showed them working on this SARS2-coronavirus.

I look at things to help to fend off an infection, I know that if you have a pretty bad case of it, the hydrochloraquine would be needed, the amount in what I talk about can deter an infection from getting bad though.

edit on 7-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Do you have some source or perhaps a youtube video explaining the Bromelain thing (specifically the function in relation to what you said regarding that enzyme)?

It's something that happens after you're infected (inside the cell where the virus is replicating)? It doesn't keep the virus out of the cell like HCQ (giving it its great prophylactic attributes)?

edit on 9-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
Do you have some source or perhaps a youtube video explaining the Bromelain thing (specifically the function in relation to what you said regarding that enzyme)?

It's something that happens after you're infected (inside the cell where the virus is replicating)? It doesn't keep the virus out of the cell like HCQ (giving it its great prophylactic attributes)?

Quercetin sort of works like HCQ. Not bromelain. I have read hundreds of scientific articles just on bromelain and other similar proteinases and even human trypsin and microbial proteinases. Bromelain is a proteinase that destroys the sarscv enzyme. It also destroys the protein the virus is made of, the slime that protects it. It does not actually kill the virus just makes it susceptable to our immune system and also it takes away some of the virus's ability to gain access to the cell. Quercetin and a few other chemistries can bind to the receptors so it cannot attach. Salt, works like the HCQ in that it dampens the cytokine storm. But you only have a problem with this virus if you are on a salt restricted diet, or you are on meds that block sodium channels, or you are on meds that inhibit ACE2 receptors, ACE1 inhibitors do not seem to be a problem with COV....at least there has not been any evidence of it yet. How many older people are on ACE2 Inhibitors or on sodium restricted diets? The medical industries one size fit all standard is causing people to be susceptible to this disease.

I will not go on long term meds unless it is a life or death situation, not just a doctor telling me my blood pressure is too high because I am tensed out in their office. My bloodpressure is usually higher, but sometimes goes way down too, all I have to do to get a spinny head is eat salads for a few meals. You can call them the hypovolemic spins or hypoglycemic spins, or hyponatremic spins, it doesn't matter, it is all the same result...orthostatic hypotension, blood pressure crashes.

jvi.asm.org...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

journals.sagepub.com...

www.natap.org... Early explanation of how to fight the disease, these types of medical chemistries are what I have evaluated to find ways to keep this virus from making us too sick....stop it before it goes wild...moderate it. Plus you still get immunity from the virus. Remember, beer is clarified with bromelain and it is active in beer. Unless they are using papain instead, and it may be that papain may actually make it worse....depends on the company. I have been unable to verify the papain in beer making it worse though. Trypsin supplements might actually make this particular virus worse...but that again is not stated in this exact virus...it is for similar SARS viruses.
edit on 9-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

...but HCQ can actually significantly lower the amount of virus that gets into the cell because it changes the Ph-value of the cell, which causes changes to the cell membrane as well as the ACE2-receptor, that prevent the corona virus from binding with the ACE2-receptor and thus getting into the cell (not 100% probably, but any virus that might still enter the cell can then be easily dealt with cause because of the lower Ph-value, virus replication is also hampered). This is the main reason why HCQ works so much better prophylactically (preventively) than supplements. It actually keeps the virus outside of the cell.

I meant "higher" instead of "lower" (it lowers acidity, it alkalizes the cell). Still looking for some good supplements to replace those functions effectively and in the same manner (sure there are supplements proposed to alkalize the body, but to what extent? And how much will it affect ph levels inside the cell? Not to mention they are expensive and don't seem to have such a drastic and specific effect as HCQ inside the cell and regarding the cell membrane and the ACE2 receptor as explained by Drbeen*). *: not to be confused with Mr. Bean, in the Blackadder videos that I coincidentally also used

It's nice and all that we now know that HCQ works, and is most effective in fighting the spread of Covid-19 when used prophylactically (really using those primary prophylactic functions of keeping the virus out of healthy cells) in areas where there is an outbreak, akin to how you handle malaria (go to a malaria area, and you'll treat yourself with some kind of prophylaxis for it, standard practice); but now you have to find a way to work around a health care system that is hoarding the drug because it's prescription only, blocking people from getting it, especially prophylactically (if they won't even treat patients with it when the first symptoms appear, or even after they're tested positive, you can forget about prophylaxis even if you're a health care worker).

They already removed quinine (from which HCQ and CQ are derived) from over-the-counter access as well. But supplements are still the way to go (at least you can get the right quantities then, eating the suggested foods usually doesn't get you enough of one specific substance such as quercetin or bromelaine). Quinine probably would have some alkalizing effect again but not sure if it can get into the cell and significantly affect things there like HCQ. Anyway, still looking how to replace HCQ with supplements.
edit on 10-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Too bad they removed the only video about it that didn't have a strong right-wing political message* overshadowing what's important to realize regarding that news story (emphasized in my earlier response to the 1st video). *: tickling the ears of the 'end the lockdown'-crowd and marketing team Trump.

A bit weird to remove just that video from their channel in the first place (I don't know if that's a common occurance for them, but I'm only noticing it with this video on their channel).

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
People are still dying because politicians, so-called "scientists", bureaucrats and bureaucrat scientists, the media and other elements of Big Pharma are still doing everything they can to deliberately fight on the side of corona on this one (for profit or some other selfish gain, having no regard for the people they murder):

- make sure HCQ is not given on time (not in the outpatient setting; using an argument about shortage as an excuse when there is no shortage or doesn't have to be but they created it by hoarding and other techniques)
- make sure nobody realizes that HCQ has clear, convincing and conclusive evidence of great efficacy both pre-exposure and post-exposure
- argue against the use of face masks (using shortage of PPE as an excuse, when there is no shortage or doesn't have to be but they created it by hoarding and other techniques)
- use restrictive testing policies where only a particular type is allowed to request a test, or encouraged to request a test (using shortage as an excuse, when there is no shortage or doesn't have to be but they created it by hoarding and other techniques)
- get health care workers to work with crappy PPE so they spread the virus the most while thinking they are heroes (using shortage as an excuse, when there is no shortage or doesn't have to be but they created it by hoarding and other techniques)
- put nursing homes low on the priority list for PPE, so they think they're getting some, make no effort to arrange something themselves, then get nothing and can complain about shortage as they force their employees to work without proper PPE and proper PPE protocol; all while PPE is collecting dust in government warehouses, excessively thrown away in hospitals and no efforts are made to prevent a shortage, intentionally wrong PPE is ordered (usually from China), and other techniques that make it look like the supposed shortage couldn't be fixed 2 months ago
- and on and on it goes.

Whistleblower NYC Nurse claims the city is 'murdering' COVID-19 patients "Patients are left to rot"

One of the few true heroes around:

The topic in this thread + the topics discussed above are still swamped on ATS by tons of useless unimportant subjects. All to distract from what's been going in terms of some people in key positions deliberately fighting on the side of corona, trying to make the problem worse (again, on purpose, not because of incompetence or they couldn't know any better, that's the excuse used to cover up their selfish motives for being on the side of corona).

"Buck the system", people! "Something is wrong in the system." (quoting from the nurse above)
edit on 26-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This thread is probably the most important one of all the HCQ threads.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Gates, Soros, Fulci…. All the frontmen & leaders of the immunization/vaccine movement are hardcore Eugenic Proponents who believe in the culling of All Useless Eaters that consume resources and contribute Zero to Society

the medical community is not designed to 'Cure' COVID19, nor is that Their mission..... wake-up & smell the coffee

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Oh, it was "hoards" in the title, not "hoarding" as I said when I was referring Grimpachi to this thread in another thread.

The videos in the playlist below have a nice summary of how bureaucratic regulations are limiting access to HCQ in the US, sometimes accompanied by a deceitful argument about a supposed shortage and supposedly because they need to make sure it's available for Lupus and Rheuma patients (the deceptive and murderous behaviour is not limited to the US health care system, pharmacies and their controllers in the sciences, bureaucracy and Big Pharma, which are all intertwined with more conflicts of interests than you can count, and the effects are international (including blocking access to HCQ+quality care, see Dr. Ban's modus operandi and treatment protocol at the start of the playlist for what I mean with "quality care", which includes treating people with an appropiate treatment before they get a positive testresult, and not sending them home from the ER with something that doesn't work, or doesn't work on its own, or not giving enough, or telling them to wait for a positive test, telling them to let it run its course cause they're still young and healthy enough to beat this on their own and the statistics supposedly say that a very high percentage can beat this without treatment, usually unreliable numbers in the 80-98% range are appealed to that are inapplicable given the symptoms of severe shortness of breath and seriously low oxygen saturation levels being observed in the patient in the ER, which doesn't apply to those who beat this disease on their own easily without suffering irreversible damage or merely suffering quite badly from long fevers, that could be fixed in 1-2 days with HCQ+quality care, Dr. Ban's treatment protocol, as evidenced and demonstrated in his "case studies" videos), especially in those countries where most money can be made selling vaccins and highly priced "horrible care", quoting a NYC Nurse on the subject, whose video precedes the ones linked below if you want to know what I'm referring to with that term):

Is there REALLY a shortage of Hydroxychloroquine? part 1 Doc Talk with Dr Ban Episode 31 (playlist)

3 parts plus a related video what all this results in in practice for auto-immune disorder patients. Actually it's episode 32 that has all the state by state details, which isn't available in that playlist (a bit too detailed and long for my taste, I was focusing on the lie concerning a shortage or the need to reserve these drugs for Lupus and Rheuma patients, or the false impression that prophylactic use for 100s of thousands of health care workers, essential workers and elderly vulnerable people is not realistic or achievable almost 3 months ago already, which would have prevented so much spread of the virus and so much death or irreversible damage to people's lungs when they didn't die but still weren't treated with anything that actually works great, and had been proven to work great back in March, see timeline in the video or see research concerning SARS-CoV-1 in relation to CQ/HCQ, which works the same way). But that episode can be found here if interested:

Dr. Ban's videos, Doc Talk episodes

The playlist goes a bit like this, first HCQ+quality care is discussed by Dr. Ban and the first hints concerning "horrible care" are mentioned here and there (mostly in the OAN interview with Dr. Ban), then 'horrible science' in relation to HCQ and Remdesivir is discussed by Dr. Raoult, as well as some results for HCQ+semi-quality care (HCQ+Azithromycin in a hospital setting after a confirmed test and too limiting to patients who the cardiologists at IHU say should not be risked being given HCQ+Azithromycin and therefore excluded from the HCQ+Azithromycin group, without simply switching to HCQ + Doxycycline to mitigate that actually unproven risk, or unproven in the sense that it would lead to death, that kind of risk, assuming they aren't doing that switch cause I'd think it would be worth mentioning if they did, and they don't mention it on their statistics website, nor does Dr. Raoult; Dr. Ban does mention doing this switch in patients who he suspects may have some adverse reactions related to QT prolongation and cardiac arrhythmia with HCQ+Azithromycin), then "horrible care" is discussed in more detail by the NYC nurse. Then horrible media, bureaucracy, politics and Big Pharma is discussed in various vidoes, starting with some background on how much HCQ is already available and how it is being hoarded and restricted regardless.
edit on 5-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

... I'm not sure exactly what Bromelain does other than that it's often included in Quercetin supplements to mitigate some of the inflammatory effects that quercetin can cause (or was it an anti-oxidant? Not sure anymore; either anti-inflammatory or anti-oxidant). ...

By now I've figured out that Bromelain is added to Quercetin to increase its uptake, and it's Quercetin that has the anti-inflammatory effects (Bromelain probably as well). No mitigation needed as mentioned above, I was confused and speculating a bit as to why I often see the Quercetin+Bromelain combo in supplements. For the same reason you see the Quercetin+vitC combo, to increase uptake of the Quercetin.

I've also seen some things to suggest that quercetin may also bind to the sialic acid near the ACE2 receptor as shown in the video below (function 4, "3rd point" discussed in detail below for CQ/HCQ towards the end). That would be a pretty awesome function for quercetin (that's the one I described as keeping the virus out of the cell), but I have a feeling that it doesn't last as long as HCQ. Plus it doesn't have the increasing Ph-effect (quercetin doesn't), for that and the other functions of HCQ, I think quinine works very similarly to CQ, it's just not as efficient at getting into cells, lysosomes and endosomes as HCQ (which was specifically designed to have an easier time at getting into cells and these organelles, to get past membranes, and be less toxic, having the same effect as CQ at lower dosages, because it's more efficient at it). In terms of efficiency at getting into cells with the lowest toxicity, I think HCQ is by far the best at that, then comes CQ closely followed by quinine.

They explain it a little different than the way Drbeen explains it in the video I shared earlier in this thread (see comment I was quoting above). Perhaps he's missing a few functions or these are the details that Drbeen gets slightly wrong (he described a function of HCQ that changes the cell membrane and the ACE2 receptor to such an extent to make it harder for the virus to get into the cell, above however it is explained that HCQ binds to sialic acid near the ACE2 receptor to block the virus from binding there, maybe that's the change to the ACE2 receptor that Drbeen was talking about as well? No mention is made of a change to the cell membrane, however, that function is mentioned in another context (for another reason than the one Drbeen describes in relation to keeping the virus out of the cell) by the doctor below (when he's talking about how zinc gets into the cell, which doesn't quite match the description of HCQ/CQ as a zinc ionophore in the video above, which is a little different again):

What's nice about the video above though, is that it also addresses HCQ's function in relation to dampening the cytokine storm. Useful for those who have been tricked into believing the false impression being promoted that HCQ no longer has any (or very little) use in the inpatient setting (in the hospital or at later stages of the disease when the cytokine storm has already started). Of course, it's still better given sooner rather than later. But it definitely still should be prioritized over corticosteroids (immunosuppressors, which are quite invasive and open a patient up for bacterial infection, especially dangerous when thinking of those nasty hospital bacteria when it's given in an inpatient setting) and anticoagulants (which don't fix the cause of blood clotting, it's just treating the symptoms, which of course, may still be necessary at some point, especially if you haven't given patients HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc + vitC + D3 + optional: melatonin in the outpatient setting, Dr. Ban-style, i.e. long enough, not limiting it to max 5 days as is done for HCQ+Azithromycin in officially sanctioned clinical trials). The latter 2 (corticosteroids and anticoagulants) are an escalation of care, they should come after Dr. Ban's protocol has failed (which it won't if you give it on time and don't create these problems, cytokine storm and blood clotting, by means of delaying this treatment; once you're already too late to avoid these problems, it seems to be the right thing to do, as long as you try Dr.Ban's protocol first + melatonin, which can also help dampen the cytokine storm, anticoagulants would still be needed in case of blood clotting, but they sound less invasive than corticosteroids. Just remember, I'm not arguing against the use of corticosteroids, they seem very useful in the extreme cases where it's too late and you have to take more drastic measures).

Dr. Ban's modus operandi and protocol (HCQ + max. quality care as I sometimes call it):

Real frontline reports: Help with Corona/Covid-19 treatment: Hydroxychloroquine+Zinc(+Copper 10:1 ratio)+Azithromycin+vitC+D3

In the playlist above (the subsequent video as the one linked above), Dr. Ban also hints at when (cortico)"steroids" (like the prednisone he mentions) may be appropiate (when talking about comorbidities and type of symptoms, after 3:00).
edit on 6-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

One note about the disclaimer at the end of the video about this all being based on in vitro studies and it supposedly being "far from proven" in vivo (in humans), duh, this sort of research will always be done in vitro and based on molecular modeling and research. That's just his programming/conditioning talking with the notion that 'in vitro' somehow doesn't count (as evidence of efficacy for HCQ in the treatment of Covid-19 in this case), a disclaimer like that is at least going to trigger that false impression in those already inclined (programmed/conditioned) to feel that way.

In vitro counts as long as you can realistically achieve the same levels of HCQ saturation in cells as achieved in vitro in a cell culture without too many toxic side effects, for which HCQ, specifically designed to be just as effective as CQ at lower dosages, and thus less toxic, is perfect for. And yes, realistically effective levels of HCQ saturation can be achieved (it can even be achieved with CQ, so it's even easier with HCQ).

So yes, in this case, in vitro counts as proof/evidence of efficacy for HCQ (and even CQ) in the treatment of Covid-19. You don't prove mechanism of action in vivo, so no need to wait for that before you start using it in vivo.
edit on 6-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Having watched very closely on here since the start of this crisis , i feel that this is thee most important thread that is on ATS RE the Covid 19, Hell it may even be the most important thread that has ever been on ATS, yet it doesnt seem to be getting the attention that it truly deserves from members . Hope that it takes off and more members can add to it

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: themove1904
Yep, that's the programming and conditioning distracting people from this subject.

Now all their attention is on anti-racism demonstrations, or the 'end the lockdown' movement. Or talk about China.

And of course: the all-holy Almighty Vaccin that's going to save us all.
edit on 7-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join