It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, was jailed, finally tells all.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I’ve said this for a while now. You know how when you get the flu shot, there is a chance you will actually have the flu? Sometimes after you show symptoms, run a fever etc.

The same thing will happen with a COV vaccine. We will mandate millions of Americans to potentially get the virus?

a reply to: silo13

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
How do people build and keep immunity?

Not by hiding away from life.

These lockdowns and masks are going to make one incredibly vulnerable when one is released.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

She claims that Covid-19 is actually caused by a batch of flu shot dispensed in 2015-16. She bases this claim off a study that was released that showed people who received the flu shot that year were more susceptible to contact the common cold, which is a coronavirus.

I didn't hear her make that claim in the video but I could be mistaken, but she did say people who received that flu shot were more susceptible to coronavirus. I think her point was that flu shots make us more susceptible to Covid-19, not that Covid-19 originated in those flu shots. As for her research, I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened and I know that events can be spun any way desired by those who wield power, and no offense I can't really just take your word for it. She could very well just be a con-artist, I have to question some of the things she said, but time has taught me it's very important to look at all sides of a story, and it's clear that many things she's done or said are being taken out of context or exaggerated.
edit on 7/5/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have not watched much so far but this interview from 2015 might be worth copying before it disappears.

It is 1 hr and 15 mins long.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The masks the general public have been wearing are not sealed units

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Even if was what she was trying to do by connecting flu shots to Covid-19, subsequent studies showed that the flu shot did not increase susceptibility to the cold in other years.

She is trying to fearmonger and spread anti-vax propaganda based on an outlier.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: silo13

She and that other fellow about 20 mins in claim wearing a mask will retard our body's natural defenses. If that's the case how come, surgeons that wear masks all day long and/or for hours at a time in theatre, nurses, and doctors, cleaners, or anyone else whose profession includes the use of such on a daily basis are not always immunocompromised or dropping like flies?

There are also a couple of doctors that were taken off YT that claim the same.

Doctors wear masks to keep from getting THEIR germs on patients they're operating on.

As for doctors and nurses being immunocompromised? They come into contact with more germs on a daily basis - masks or not - to keep their immune systems pretty top notch I'd think.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: kasalt
Judy Mikovits did not discover a deadly virus delivered through vaccines; she was arrested for allegedly stealing equipment belonging to the Institute that fired her. -- www.snopes.com...

Please with snopes - snopes is bought and paid for years ago.

Not to mention they say she didnt do something irrelevant to the video, and I've seen snopes snoped before. This person puts to much faith in a faceless website.

Snopes is neither infallible nor unbiased

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

She claims that Covid-19 is actually caused by a batch of flu shot dispensed in 2015-16. She bases this claim off a study that was released that showed people who received the flu shot that year were more susceptible to contact the common cold, which is a coronavirus.

I didn't hear her make that claim in the video but I could be mistaken, but she did say people who received that flu shot were more susceptible to coronavirus. I think her point was that flu shots make us more susceptible to Covid-19, not that Covid-19 originated in those flu shots. As for her research, I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened and I know that events can be spun any way desired by those who wield power, and no offense I can't really just take your word for it. She could very well just be a con-artist, I have to question some of the things she said, but time has taught me it's very important to look at all sides of a story, and it's clear that many things she's done or said are being taken out of context or exaggerated.

That's because she didnt. Hes parroting nonsense in the Hope's people will just accept what hes saying.

She also specifically states she isnt anti-vax which hes claimed in another post that she is.

Hes a parrot. Nothing more.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
She appears genuine and good intentioned. I always wonder how people can appear that way, and in fact be deceitful and malicious. there are always tells, when people lie, and she is a bit like Bob Lazar in this way. If she is a con artist, she is a very convincing one, possibly a sociopath.

If she is recounting her experience, even if her conclusions are wrong, she should not be ignored or silenced. This tendency to cancel dissenting voices is alarming.

It seems that people always need to be black and white, from two diametrically apposed positions. This creates irreconcilable difference, and distrust which can turn toxic.

The only people I trust, are the ones who admit that they may be wrong. Unfortunately, at a point of urgency we choose between false dichotomies.

I would hope that all people act with in the bounds of uncertainty, with humility, and good intention.

I personally draw the line in the sand, at lies and deception. I wish I was more certain of what that was.
until then not jumping to conclusions seems like the way to go.

If what she is suggesting is true, and is indeed with malicious intention, it would expose the largest crime against humanity in the history of humanity. It would be an extremely toxic notion to entertain if it were false.

Perhaps all the Q crazies, should not be so easily dismissed.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Of all sins forbidden by the Ten Commandments, the most vile — worse than murder, in a way, because it so eloquently speaks to the perpetrator’s moral fiber — is “bearing false witness against thy neighbor.” Specifically, speaking falsely against someone to damage them civilly or criminally; framing them.

Other sins can be, if not excused, at least explained by the truism that we all have faults. Decent people fall into error and do terrible things. You or I might commit a murder out of passion; steal out of desperation; commit adultery because we’re all too human. These offenses don’t necessarily sum up a person’s character. Bearing false witness does. If I know that a person has tried to harm another through false witness, that’s all I need to know. That deed requires a special kind of evil: a lack of decency and empathy so profound that I can’t comprehend it.

edit on 00000051024510America/Chicago07 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Even if was what she was trying to do by connecting flu shots to Covid-19, subsequent studies showed that the flu shot did not increase susceptibility to the cold in other years.

If you actually watched the video she says that not only is she NOT anti-vax, but immunotherapies are her line of work.

🤦🏻‍♂️

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PapaBoogaloo

And North Korea Korea call themself a Democratic Republic. That doesn't make it so.

She regularly collaborates with anti-vaxxers. She regularly speaks at conferences attended by anti-vaxxers. She believes that diseases like Autism are caused by vaccines. If that doesn't make her an anti-vaxxer then I clearly don't know what an anti-vaxxer is.
edit on 5/7/2020 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So you deny that she was arrested for stealing lab equipment and proprietary data? Please provide evidence this isn't the case if you believe that Snopes is wrong in this case.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
The charges were dropped.

Charges Against Chronic Fatigue Researcher Dropped | MedPage Today
www.medpagetoday.com...
Nevada drops charges against researcher Mikovits - Chicago Tribune
www.chicagotribune.com...

edit on 7-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Her former employer that pressed the charges in the first place dropped them when he came under investigation for illegal campaign contributions. He didn't want even more light shone on him.

However that's not the point I was making. According to Mikovits she was arrested due to her research that the government was trying to suppress. But that is definitely not the case.

So why does she spin this false narrative if she's so honest?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

She regularly collaborates with anti-vaxxers. She regularly speaks at conferences attended by anti-vaxxers. She believes that diseases like Autism are caused by vaccines. If that doesn't make her an anti-vaxxer then I clearly don't know what an anti-vaxxer is.

Yes, you do. You aren't stupid, and you can make the necessary distinctions, but have chosen not to. Rather, you have chosen to see only the extremes.

I am not an "anti-vaxxer" in the strict sense of the word. At its essence, vaccination is simply artificially introducing and stimulating a natural response to a natural occurrence. The vaccination itself artificially infects a person with a virus, but that artificial infection stimulates a natural and healthy immune response.

What I question is the artificial ingredients included in vaccines, giving too many vaccines at the same times, and giving them to children who are too young, the adverse reactions of some to those vaccines, the gross removal of accountability and liability granted to vaccine manufacturers, the secretive nature of the vaccine courts, and the efforts to force unwanted medical treatments upon people. So my objections are not the "what", but the "hows".

You could say I am an "anti-forced-vaxxer" in practice because the people involved have created problems in how they are going about it, but I am certainly not an "anti-vaxxer" in theory, because I know this is a natural and healthy defense of the human body and its immune system.

And it's because such reasonable distinctions are not made by those who throw around the "anti-vaxxer" that I know I cannot trust them. Whether ignorance, incompetence, or ill will, their facts are selective.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This link might still work

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
I suppose it depends who you believe.

In the (over an hour long) interview I posted, filmed in 2015 she says a lot.....she talks fast.

edit on 7-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The concern for vaccines enhancing infection is real. The side effects of vaccines are more than just a red spot in your arm.
NCBI-Interstitial lung disease associated with human papillomavirus vaccination

Drug-induced ILDs are referred to as ADRs, which involve the respiratory system [6]. We identified five cases of ILDs associated with HPV vaccinations (1 Cervarix and 4 Gardasil) in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System database between 1990 and 2014 [4]. In our case, the likelihood of an ADR was graded as “Probable” [10]. The clinical manifestations were compatible with influenza vaccine-induced ILDs, such as lymphocytosis in the BALF, pathologically proven alveolitis and radiographic patterns on HRCT [7], [8]. Likewise, biomarkers specific to ILDs (i.e. KL-6 and SP-D) increased [8]. The workup eliminated all other causes of the ILD. NSIP often precedes systemic developments of collagen vascular diseases [11], [12]. However, so far she has been free from any signs of the disease. For ethical reasons we refrained from a re-challenge test, the most effective diagnostic procedure for ADRs [6], [10]. Therefore, we cannot conclude that the ILD resulted from a “definite” ADR to Cervarix. However, a series of repetitive vaccinations might have acted as a “natural” re-exposure

As for the doctor in the video, she may have been referring to this incident: watch at 4:00 minute mark, or watch the whole thing.

edit on 7-5-2020 by Observationalist because: Fixed last sentence

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join