It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, was jailed, finally tells all.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissionTruth
Cattle or Livestock are feed GMO products that have Poison in the Feed and we eat the MEAT products. Round-up gets into the soil and our produce we eat is poisoned get it they F us poisoned our food supply.

Really?

American Life Expectancy Rises for First Time in Four Years

Life expectancy, the most basic measure of the health of a society, rose slightly in 2018, after a rare and troubling decline driven by the opioid epidemic.

www.nytimes.com...

Life expectancy rises again?

Shrugs

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I have worked in fields requiring respirator masks. There is a reason why individuals have a lung capacity check every two years to be cleared to wear respirators.

Transcript for the OSHA Training Video Entitled
Medical Evaluations for Workers Who Use Respirators

www.osha.gov...

Respirators can make breathing more difficult and not everyone is able to wear a respirator. Some conditions that could prevent you from using a respirator include heart conditions, lung disease, and psychological conditions like claustrophobia. Before you use a respirator or are fit-tested, your employer must evaluate whether you are medically able to wear it.

edit on 7-5-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

wow - that really is a " gocha "

but in the real world - its not

and actual reading comprehension - would have told you that

do you actually know what the OSHA air quality TARGETS actually are - hint - very strict - asnd near imposible to maintain in many places

but hey

as for children - and patients with breathing difficulties - its the RESISTANCE that causes the problem

and sacremento advice - hey the actual fires had no impact - but its amusing that people hear slate the california govt - but when theu say something you want to here - whoo hoo - they should be believed

carry on :p

ETA - mikovits claim was " simply wearing a mask " - caused helth problems in everone .

even your own source refutes that

and her claim was what i was addressing

FFS - we train in respirators - and BA - because it is hard , tireing - and makes every task more complicated and difficult

we do this - so that in a real shout - we can preform
edit on 7-5-2020 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
Not everywhere.

Mortality rates are rising in the UK – and everyone is ignoring it
www.newstatesman.com...

And if you input 'death rates rising' you will find a lot more information about rising death rates.

edit on 7-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
Life expectancy in 2018:
78.7 years.

Life expectancy in 2019:
72.6 years.

That's 6 whole years less... in just one year.

Now, please explain how life expectancy is rising??

edit on 7-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yeah... yeah... whatever. I'll trust and pay attention to the many warning of issues.

(And of course I didn't even mention OSHA.)

There's plenty more info folks can find for themselves, and as it applies to their own conditions, circumstances and needs. These were just a couple examples. Anyone who is worried or just wondering for themselves can go from here, and search their own particulars.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

She and that other fellow about 20 mins in claim wearing a mask will retard our body's natural defenses. If that's the case how come, surgeons that wear masks all day long and/or for hours at a time in theatre, nurses, and doctors, cleaners, or anyone else whose profession includes the use of such on a daily basis are not always immunocompromised or dropping like flies?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You

do you actually know what the OSHA air quality TARGETS actually are - hint - very strict - asnd near imposible to maintain in many places

I worked at places that had to test everything from H2S gas to Silica Dust. All places have met or exceeded Osha requirements. Or we would have been shutdown.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I have worked in fields requiring respirator masks. There is a reason why individuals have a lung capacity check every two years to be cleared to wear respirators.

Aha! This is what my husband was telling me for himself, I think, but he was grumpy and I wasn't really getting it. I just let him blow off steam. But he was pretty frustrated with the new guidelines for wearing masks, as opposed to the old guidelines, and it's just not always practical with what his job entails. That's about all I got out of it!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The wet “sweeping” of dust is a pain.

And the new rules that determined a person needs to be in fall prevention (Harness and lanyard) anytime higher than four foot above the deck on a ladder is very restrictive.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

More here on being cleared to wear a respirator

Employer shall provide a medical evaluation to determine the employee’s ability to use a respirator, before the employee is fit tested or required to use the respirator in the workplace.”

www.health.state.mn.us...

OSHA’s respirator medical evaluation questionnaire is mandatory and must be performed prior to fit testing.
OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire (Mandatory)
Appendix C to Respiratory Protection Standard; respirator medical evaluation questionnaire. Attention: Non-MDH link
Physical exam-at physician’s discretion.
Chest X-ray, pulmonary function tests, EKG at physician’s discretion.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Something else folks really need to think about and consider is the chance of re-infecting ourselves if infected, and thus increasing our own viral load. If I remember correctly, Dr. Mikovits touches on this in the "Plandemic" video as well.

Just think about it. We know that the masks are to protect others, not ourselves. Why is that? Because the masks catch our germs and prevent them from traveling away from us. But they don't protect us from others germs without masks, because when their germs hit our masks, we inhale those germs in. Now, why on earth would we still be susceptible to breathing in the germs of others through a mask, but somehow our own germs are magical and we wouldn't re-inhale our own germs? Only someone else's germs?

Of course we would!!!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Because the correct type of medical mask normally has an attached air purification system/ventilator to ensure clean air is being inhaled

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

The wet “sweeping” of dust is a pain.

That's what my husband was saying. He was especially complaining about drilling through concrete and the concrete dust. They have to tear down a lot of old industrial construction, which brings asbestos into the picture too.

And the new rules that determined a person needs to be in fall prevention (Harness and lanyard) anytime higher than four foot above the deck on a ladder is very restrictive.

LOL! I've heard an earful about this too! Honestly, I'm not as sympathetic as my husband would like, since I worry about him, tho not as much as when he was still working structural steel. Way back when they were building a ballpark stadium, before cell phones, I heard on the news that a welder had fallen and been killed... my husband was a welder at that job, and I had to wait until the end of the day when he came home to know it wasn't him. That was one helluva day...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thank you. I was keeping my statements short and sweet due to some peoples lack of attention span

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thank you for the link, I'm glad I watched it if only because it contained a lot of clips from the dozens of doctors who have uploaded videos to social media and were almost instantly censored. However Dr Judy Mikovits does seem like a fairly rational person and it wouldn't at all surprise me if what she claims about being set up is true, I've seen it happen to several well respected doctors who went against the grain. I didn't hear her make any crazy claims about Covid-19 in that video either, only things which we already know are true but are ignored by the MSM, such as over-recording Covid-19 deaths and skipping less invasive treatments in preference for ventilators which has resulted in many avoidable deaths, something which many doctors and respiratory experts have been saying. I also didn't see her arguing against vaccinations in that video, she does mention our RNA-virus vaccines are highly ineffective but that she definitely isn't against all vaccinations.

I'm guessing that means she doesn't think flu vaccines work very well, and I tend to agree with that considering the rate of flu vaccinations has risen over the last few years yet the flu season is getting markedly worse each year. There's also the fact I haven't had a flu shot in almost two decades yet I clearly don't get the flu more often or experience worse symptoms than anyone else. I'm well aware that anyone who even dares to question the flu shot is immediately labelled a crackpot but I really don't care, that's just how I feel about it. Also the viscous attacks I'm seeing against her character doesn't really help, it might convince some people to ignore her but it only makes me believe her side of events are likely to be true, because over the top hatred and personal attacks says more about the attacker than anyone else.
edit on 7/5/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

What about the other non-medical masks and respirators used every day by other people throughout numerous other professions?

They still have not been dying or seem to be any more immunocompromised than anyone else.

Wearing a mask in such times seems prudent, if for no other purpose than protecting others imho.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: silo13

She and that other fellow about 20 mins in claim wearing a mask will retard our body's natural defenses. If that's the case how come, surgeons that wear masks all day long and/or for hours at a time in theatre, nurses, and doctors, cleaners, or anyone else whose profession includes the use of such on a daily basis are not always immunocompromised or dropping like flies?

That claim does seem fairly questionable, wearing a mask can clearly help against spreading illnesses, from what I understand it's more about preventing the mask wearer from spreading anything rather than protect the mask wearer. That's why it's very important for surgeons to wear masks during an operation when the patient is cut open. However I do agree with the logic that wearing a mask too long is dangerous for a few reasons. Wearing a mask too long will allow it to become moist and a breeding ground for bacteria, that's why doctors will regularly use a fresh mask and they only really wear a mask when visiting patients with weak immune systems. The other issue with wearing a mask too long is that it does impair your ability to breath to a certain extent and will cause you to re-inhale more CO2 than you otherwise would. I don't think a mask will do much to protect against Covid-19 though, the main risk comes from what you touch, especially things like money.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Well, on average, people touch their face about 20 times per hour, so touch would be my main concern also.

I'm not suggesting wearing a mask 24 hours a day would not come without any consequence, just when outside or around other people, ASDA for instance.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

She claims that Covid-19 is actually caused by a batch of flu shot dispensed in 2015-16. She bases this claim off a study that was released that showed people who received the flu shot that year were more susceptible to contact the common cold, which is a coronavirus.

This is a woman whose research career was ended because she fabricated data and was caught doing so. This was after numerous other studies, some performed by co-authors on her original study, failed to replicate her results.

Then there's her claims about Fauci trying to bully her into giving him a paper that was set to be published. A story that makes absolutely no sense. First off, the lead on the paper was Dr. Frank Recetti. That's who Fauci would've requested the paper from. But even then, Mikovits herself claims the paper was in-press at the time. Meaning it had been approved by a peer-review board and was set to be printed. Fauci could have easily gotten the paper from the journal it was submitted to. And why was Fauci so desperate to get this paper? It was a confirmation study of another study. Hardly groundbreaking work.

And let's not forget her claim that Ebola could not infect human cells until she trained it to do so at Fort Detrick in 1999. Which makes completely zero sense since the first cases of ebola occurred in 1976. Also, there's no evidence she ever worked at Fort Detrick in 1999.

The woman is a conman and a liar. Looking through her history there is no reason to believe anything she says. She has made a career off of telling gullible people what they want to hear regardless of how anti-scientific those claims may be. There was a time when she was doing good, scientific work but that was under the supervision of Dr. Recetti. The second she was allowed free rein all she has done is prey on the vulnerable and ignorant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join