It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas exposes staged MSM footage of fake Covid-19 patients

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Video below.
A while back, CBS News ran a story about a big line of people coming in to be tested for Covid-19, and showed a video of this line of cars. It turns out that CBS News actually organized the whole thing, and the line of cars was actually hospital employees pretending to be tested, with other hospital employees pretending to test them.

edit on 5/6/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Project Veritas is the Secureteam10 of politics.

+7 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What does that mean in English, lol?

+31 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What does this mean? Are you saying the footage here isn't reliable? The hospital workers themselves are literally on video admitting they're all just posing for the media footage and aren't actually testing sick people. It can't possible get more reliable than that.
edit on 5/6/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
To play devil's advocate, news shows stage footage ALL THE TIME of varying degrees. There have been a few times I've been on a news show where we were instructed to act out what we were doing so they could get the shot they wanted for the story.... For example, one time I was interviewed and had to act like I was at my desk talking on a phone to a client. Another time at an event, I had to act like I was working on my race car when in fact I wasn't.

With that said, given the situation with Covid, this may have crossed the line of just getting a shot to illustrate and into propaganda given the narrative they've been pushing (having empty testing center doesn't support this is an end of the world pandemic).

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

It means they are unreliable , they've been exposed in the past.

They are also linked to Trump as he has funded them , I'd expect them to become more prominant in the coming weeks and months dispencing their brand of fake newz.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Grand conspiracy or ploy to get more government funding?

I suspect the latter.

+35 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The amount of idiocy it takes to deny what you can clearly see and hear, in the hospital workers own words is pretty funny.

Some people just get upset something is exposed that doesn't fit their bias so they have to attack it in ways completely irrelevant to what they can clearly see for themselves on the video.

Fact: CBS staged fake COVID testing lines.

edit on 6-5-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Look up secureteam10 and what they do to UFO videos.

That’s what Project Veritas does to politics and political hot button issues. They’ve been outed time and time again for deceptive editing and straight up lying to push their agenda. Not just occasionally, but every video they’ve released.

Yet people still believe their horse crap because it validates what they want to believe.

I find it beyond ironic that people who push this crap on others are a lot of times the same ones crying about “fake news”. Though I realize consistency is a foreign language to these same people.

+20 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Look up secureteam10 and what they do to UFO videos.

That’s what Project Veritas does to politics and political hot button issues. They’ve been outed time and time again for deceptive editing and straight up lying to push their agenda. Not just occasionally, but every video they’ve released.

Yet people still believe their horse crap because it validates what they want to believe.

I find it beyond ironic that people who push this crap on others are a lot of times the same ones crying about “fake news”. Though I realize consistency is a foreign language to these same people.

Every video? You need to get out more. Although they have a mixed rating from MediaBiasFactCheck, they have exposed a lot of nefarious activities over the last ten years. You're just pissed at them because they expose Democrat fraud and deception, along with purely evil acts such as gleefully selling body parts from aborted babies.

+9 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I was watching the NFL Draft and not only did I see houses filled with people, but there was one instance where one of the ESPN anchors sat at a desk in a huge room all by himself. When the camera turned on, he wasn't wearing a mask, but then he tried to put it on so fast he was bumbling around trying to get it wrapped around his ears. My guess is that he either lost track of time that he'd be shown, or the camera turned on too quick.

The fear being driven over the coronavirus has become the biggest and most nonsensical hoax we've ever been a part of. It's unfreakingreal.

+8 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

"They’ve been outed time and time again for deceptive editing and straight up lying to push their agenda. Not just occasionally, but every video they’ve released."

I'd take that up with thier Wall of Shame.(Retractions)

Do you have any proof of this? A source?
Any kind of hard data? Or is this just your opinion?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

CT's have this mantra they throw out there of "Dont believe anything" but that seems to go away when the video, pic, whatever they are using agrees with their thoughts.

Knowing that, in the video clip you posted, what proof is there of anything being shown is accurate?

+12 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I bet y'all despise Project Veritas as much or more than y'all despise Trump... They're constantly uncovering left wing lies and exposing left wing fear mongering...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

That sort of fake and staged news is happening all over the world in almost daily bases...Some people are profiting big cash spreading lies and fear around the world.Think about the money they make by selling drugs,hospital beds,vaccines,masks,disinfectants,etc,...They also reduced the chance of social disturbances which was rapidly increasing in the later months of last winter.And it seems the earth is cleaner and happier these days...not to mention the lose of the elderly and the weak who died of the ''corona'' which would otherwise be very expensive and useless to treat...I can even think of a dozen more reasons for the elite to create such a scenario for us unworthy people.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
The amount of idiocy it takes to deny what you can clearly see and hear, in the hospital workers own words is pretty funny.

Some people just get upset something is exposed that doesn't fit their bias so they have to attack it in ways completely irrelevant to what they can clearly see for themselves on the video.

Fact: CBS staged fake COVID testing lines.

When I went to the hospital with my wife for her surgery, entrances were closed off and it looked like a ghost town. I was in a huge waiting area for 5 hours and only saw one person.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Uh, why do you prefer copy and pasted stories written down, over video evidence that you can't deny?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

My husband is out driving all over town for his job. Every day he goes by several Covid-19 testing sites- there are many here. There is nobody in line. Even I have seen that to be the case at the 2 testing sites I've had to drive past a few times. Nothing but crickets.

The governor is on television every day literally begging people to get tested. It is free and is open to anybody and everybody and yet still no lines. In fact he has complained about large amounts of people signing up for free testing and then never showing up. To get testing numbers up they have had to start bringing the tests to prisons, nursing homes, etc.

Gotta get those federal dollars don'tcha know!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

What does this mean? Are you saying the footage here isn't reliable? The hospital workers themselves are literally on video admitting they're all just posing for the media footage and aren't actually testing sick people. It can't possible get more reliable than that.

That was obviously CGA - Computer Generated Audio.

I wish whistleblowers and leakers would just come out in the open though. To what end would you still want to remain anonymous in a place that does such things, if you felt the need to expose it. I'd be full frontal, and take the consequences, simply because it is the right thing to do. A place I'd expose is not a place I'd remain working.

Who knows...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I thought they were accused of editing unscrupulously by the left, without fundamental basis.

Just, saying so..

doesn't make it so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join