It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New leaked video of black jogger gunned down by a white father and son duo

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
you're the one who thinks a racist retard who called someone he just shot to death a 'f****** n*****' is a shoo-in for not going to prison

Well ... I forgive shooter dude his yeet.

The law says they were allowed to arrest.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The law says they were allowed to arrest.

Oh, yeah? Too bad they saw no felony being committed.

They should hire your broke ass to represent them, you know the law so well and you obviously need the scratch, it's a win/win.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

😂

Once again a merciless and ruthless assassination. I take it you already have enough friends? I expect nothing less tbh.

😂

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I take it you already have enough friends?

None that are visible.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Quite possibly, having a look at google maps there does appear to be wooded areas all around and as someone said you can always jump fences. Again, I’m not justifying it, maybe I’m just a coward although I have survived many precarious scenarios. Couple of old fat guys in a truck, as an aspiring athlete and someone who clearly enjoys running you head off road.

They deserve to go down for murder, retards 1+2 at least.

Unfortunately I’m not certain they will as the law is a little ambiguous and lawyers are a crafty sort.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Unfortunately I’m not certain they will as the law is a little ambiguous and lawyers are a crafty sort.

Their scumbag friend will turn states witness and they will get skewered alive on the stand. That's my prediction.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Not quite a friendship but you do make me laugh, more so than anyone else on ATS to be fair.

If yer good at attracting women and ever in London I’ll buy ye a pint 🍺

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I can always be convinced to have several pints of cask ale when I'm in London, love that place.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"I take it you already have enough friends?"

None that are visible.

Now you're just trying to hurt my feewings.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Personally I can’t stand the place but everywhere and everyone appears better through beer goggles.

I’m from Glasgow, it would be blasphemy to describe anywhere in England as anything other than a total hole.

The offer is dependant on the ability to attract women, I’m recently single so an accomplished wingman is essential.

Back on topic, even if he turns state witness could the defence not bring into question the reliability of his statements? As a co-defendant he has a lot to gain from turning against them and falsifying his evidence for a better deal.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I'll be in Scotland next year as the stupid 'Rona made me postpone the trip we were taking this past May.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Good stuff mate, I spend most of my summers up there. Quite a few decent Scottish folk on here so message me closer to the time and we’ll arrange something.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I sure hope not, that hasn't been my experience anyhow

You'd think he would know the law, or know not to do the stupid stuff he did

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The defense will try to impeach witness credibility, absolutely!

It's up to the prosecutors to make sure they don't succeed. Generally it is an uphill battle at best, unless you have something tangible beyond yes/no and maybe so

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I never said it wasn't a fact (i assume you are referring to the offensive racial term, his testimony as a whole, which involved parts where he brings up his opinion, i would say is biased/his personal interpretation of events and not completely one and the same with "facts" or truth). Here is what I was responding too:

Repeating what a witness reported in an interview is not bias, those are facts.

I brought up that this wasnt inherently necessarily the case. The two things you mentioned are not mutually exclusive. Which seems to be what is implied by what you said; that repeating a fact can never be categorized as a bias. That is how I understood what you said. But a "fact," is different from the "act of repeating that fact."

Someone can say a fact with bias/while being biased/for a biased purpose. So that is what i was saying you weren't 100% correct about. Or that it is only correct to a degree, me implying that there is complexity/truth that isnt revealed by what you said. Or what you said is just not very clear.

So that seems to be where the confusion lies, I wasn't saying it wasn't a "fact," just that it can also contain bias, or have biases along with it. That someone repeating what a witness reported in an interview can end up involving bias, depending on the context.

People bring up facts to lead people to a particular conclusion, a conclusion they agree with, that is where bias enters in.
edit on 9-6-2020 by FellowHuman because: his personal interpretation of events...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FellowHuman
...i would say is biased/his personal interpretation of events...

Relating what is recorded on video is not biased, relating what a witness stated they heard is not biased. You need to look the word 'bias' up because you obviously don't know what it means.

The rest of your post is you trying to rationalize your personal definitions to yourself.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FellowHuman
...i would say is biased/his personal interpretation of events...

The rest of your post is you trying to rationalize your personal definitions to yourself.

And with copious use of sophistry.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

He's the guy who'd argue what the definition of 'is', is.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I can always be convinced to have several pints of cask ale when I'm in London, love that place.

Don't let them rattle you, dude. I'm not surprised some on here are still defending the McMichaels and company. They even think Ahmaud had enough strength and resolve to jump fences and swim across streams to avoid the lunatics chasing and knocking him down with their vehicles. I guess some people have trouble comprehending the investigative reports on what transpired so far. LOL.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

I'm good man. Thanks.

This is all just words on a screen for me, I don't take myself seriously, let alone the people trying to unsettle me.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join