It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goat and papaya tested positive for Covid19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Coronavirus: Tanzania testing kits questioned after goat and papaya test positive

The president claimed he asked security forces to check the quality of the kits and that they randomly obtained several non-human samples, including from a papaya, a goat and a sheep, but had assigned them human names and ages.

The samples were then submitted to Tanzania's laboratory to test for the coronavirus, with the lab technicians deliberately not made aware of their origins.

Mr Magufuli said the return of positive results on the goat and papaya indicated some people were testing positive despite not having the virus.

"There is something happening. I said before we should not accept that every aid is meant to be good for this nation," he said, adding that the kits should be investigated.
news.sky.com...

So basically he's trolling China, more than likely, who had a history of supplying faulty test kits to Europeans, but it's humorous non the less, but on another note he kinda give voice to many who believe that, the whole Covid19 thing is a bit fakey.
Btw he suggested earlier that Ppl pray the decease away, not unlike some of our preacher men in the states.
edit on 6-5-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

One question is how competent that lab is.

Cheers

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Sorry, someone beat ya to it. Makes you wonder, but I'm not believing anything these days

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

About as good as anyone else's??

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hi Mods could you make this thread disappear, don't need two on the same subject..
Thanx in advance.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Not an answer.

If the lab is incompetent then no surprise that bogus results came back.

What's the other possibility -- that the lab is corrupt and part of a worldwide conspiracy to declare coronavirus detection even when such is not the case ?

I could believe that some labs around the world are corrupt and may be gaming the results. But that doesn't seem likely in Tanzania.

Your comment about political trolling is closer to the mark. This is something political. Okay, but perhaps not so relevant to real concerns about the accuracy of testing.

Cheers

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Cheers

While it is always possible that the lab is incompetent, I think it is far more plausible that they are the faulty tests the Chinese have been selling which were about 30% accurate. There are lots of news articles from european countries who bought them having to scrap the whole lot from there. It would be a reasonable guess that Tanzania sources theirs from China as well.
edit on 6-5-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Cheers
Or how competent the tests are?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I made a batch of hot sauce this past weekend that now I think I should take to get tested.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Goat and papaya are my second favorite combo food to eat, this is very saddening.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
1 zoonotic

2 rain
Depends which part of the papaya was tested outer or inner

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My mango is called Harry Bwotengo he is 9 years old and no you may not eat him instead .

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Keep this post!
they other one is just Bots Spaming!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Posted a bit earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

join