It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life in quarantine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'm A Smoker... Age 40. I Make (Fingers Crossed) 41 On July 4th. I've Smogged Cigs For 15 Years. Had A Clog Of Smokers Flem For 5 Years. No One Cared.
NOW... ALL OF SUDDEN... I Cough Up Flem And Everybody Notices And Hides. That's My Life...

Feels Good To Be Lonely... Cept I Can't Get Rid Of This Dog That Follows Me Around All Day. He's So Lovable. I Did Not Know Quarantine With A Dog Can Annoy You. He Has No Social Distancing Capabilities.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
because I had malaria.

You've had just about everything. You're like a walking petri dish.

At this point you should be transferred to the ultra secure Level 39 lab in Wuhan so they can study you. I hear the CCP is good at things like that.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
I'm A Smoker... Age 40. I Make (Fingers Crossed) 41 On July 4th. I've Smogged Cigs For 15 Years. Had A Clog Of Smokers Flem For 5 Years. No One Cared.
NOW... ALL OF SUDDEN... I Cough Up Flem And Everybody Notices And Hides. That's My Life...

Feels Good To Be Lonely... Cept I Can't Get Rid Of This Dog That Follows Me Around All Day. He's So Lovable. I Did Not Know Quarantine With A Dog Can Annoy You. He Has No Social Distancing Capabilities.

I know how you feel. Literally. I really dislike this stuff.

i am 38. Been smoking for 23 years. Smoking right now to be honest. The cough is heavy.

And now, when i cough on the streets when there are others, i feel like a murderer. It is just tobacco it is not covid. But i do not want to cause fear, but seems like that is what i do

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To late, better stick a fork & spoon in your pocket, I hear they don't have those in the CCP "Labs", you may starve to death trying to use chopsticks...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Aren’t most of the tests coming from China?

Don’t worry about not testing; you are better off IMO.

The tests are not always accurate anyways.

Maybe you’re Dr can have your blood analyzed for antibodies instead? Not sure if that’s possible.

Keep your immune health up with Sambucol elderberry gummies with zinc; and truly rest when you can.

God Bless your family!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Thank you.

We have not been tested and it looks like we won't be tested.

If we're tested and it comes up positive, then my hospital would have to eliminate elective surgeries and it would cost them money.

If we're tested positive, then businesses may not be able to open according to the Oregon governors dictates.

They have rested everything on how many have tested positive and have based the openings on "how many have tested positive".

So if they don't "test" those suspected of Covid, then they (we) don't count.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I really didn’t want to admit to this, but I haven’t had a cigarette since February 8...and then the rest of the world just kinda went funky.

Wait until I pick the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Aw, so sorry to hear you and your family are going through this. Hope your better half and your son are feeling better. Hope you continue to not have any symptoms.

So feel free to lick my avatar too!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I really didn’t want to admit to this, but I haven’t had a cigarette since February 8...and then the rest of the world just kinda went funky.

Wait until I pick the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

Alright! Another strong person. I need your kind of people now more than ever.

You have got this far without cancer sticks. Now leave them behind you for all eternity.

Negative sides of tobacco: Smells horrible. Ruins health. Costs money.

"Positive" sides: Smoking a tobacco makes the cravings go away. And i can't handle those cravings.

DBCowboy please you stay strong also. I think you can use your sense of humor as a weapon here. To fight. Your sense of humor is darker than this pandemic, and that is a LOT!

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Biggest positive is that smoking cigarettes saves lives.

It wouldn’t take much to wipeout more people than the Covid could...and I just had my worthless uncle return from Florida, so temptation level has jumped exponentially....smoking and otherwise.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Biggest positive is that smoking cigarettes saves lives.

It wouldn’t take much to wipeout more people than the Covid could...and I just had my worthless uncle return from Florida, so temptation level has jumped exponentially....smoking and otherwise.

How can a tobacco smoker even be without tobacco during times like these? Unable to fit that concept into my head.

I will just declare that you are officially a wizard, and then continue my day online.

By the way i am an uncle. Been an uncle for over 20 years. I watched that little baby girl grow into being a little child and now a young woman. She is my sister's daughter. And i am worried, really worried. There is stuff involved like dropping out of school and drinking cider
Why in the name of God can i not be the only one who falls all the time. I don't want that stuff to ANYONE, and especially not to the ones i love. I feel like i should intervene but i don't think i am man enough. I just run and run and run away from everything and end up out of breath and strength.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I told my youngest son today that if I obligate him to carry on the family tradition with a mystical sword, then he will have to continue and complete the Quest.

These are the current issues we face in quarantine.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I told my youngest son today that if I obligate him to carry on the family tradition with a mystical sword, then he will have to continue and complete the Quest.

These are the current issues we face in quarantine.

Sounds really good. Keep the little boy busy. If the boy has one bit of your character, then i am confident that he will "continue and complete the Quest"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join