It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obamas and MSM planning a Propoganda Op Aimed at Graduating Teens for May 16, 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is quite the psy-op Obama has planned for the graduating 2020 class. All the Major MSM news will be giving him the spotlight to sell the graduating youth whatever anti-American rhetoric and propaganda he chooses. Be on the lookout though, there could also be a high profile arrest or indictment or series of them that they are trying to cover up. Also, you can bet your balls he will try to continue to push the Covert Op Viral Intel Deception to the limit during this commencement speech.

from ABC News

Former President Barack Obama will be holding a televised graduation event for the high school class of 2020, most of whom are missing their in-person graduations due to the coronavirus pandemic.

"Graduate Together: America Honors the High School Class of 2020" will be a 1-hour multimedia event featuring several guests, and it will air on Saturday, May 16, on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC as well as other broadcast and digital streaming partners, according to a press release.

Special guests will include LeBron James, Malala Yousafzai, the Jonas Brothers, Yara Shahidi, Bad Bunny, Lena Waithe, Pharrell Williams, Megan Rapinoe, H.E.R. and Ben Platt, and the event is being hosted by XQ Institute, The LeBron James Family Foundation and The Entertainment Industry Foundation.

"This high school graduation season will be anything but ordinary -- but that's all the more reason why the Class of 2020 deserves extraordinary advice, heartfelt encouragement, and hard-won wisdom about facing new challenges in an uncertain world," said Russlynn Ali, CEO and co-founder of XQ Institute. "We are grateful to President Obama for giving this gift to our nation's three million high school seniors as they #GraduateTogether."

They will follow this up with another propaganda campaign aimed at the graduating teens on June 6 which will even have several international and political guests on.

On June 6, the Obamas will take part in YouTube's "Dear Class of 2020," which will stream live starting at 3 p.m. ET. Both Obamas "will deliver separate commencement addresses" and "a joint message to students," according to the office.

That event will feature global leaders, celebrities, creators and more, including Malala Yousafzai, Sundar Pichai, former Defense Secretary Bob Gates, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Lady Gaga, Alicia Keys and Kerry Washington.

Watch it yourselves guys and girls to analyze whatever secret messages they will be delivering to ready assets. Whatever you do, keep your kids from seeing this if possible. They know that this will most likely be watched in a family setting where they can expose the youngest to their dastardly plans of the overthrow of the USA sold as some kind of age of enlightenment.

+3 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Obama Youth

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I hope everybody is wearing masks when they're online. There are still more unknowns with this virus than there are knowns!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
I am sure someone will be along to tell you how racist you are...

Its their back up play for 2024 if the ballot stuffing doesn't get the job done in November.

God forbid they ever actually run on a platform anymore... it could be a bad platform but destroy the bill of rights, and flood the country with more illegal aliens just isn't going to appeal to the majority of independents.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Lebron has a lowly high school diploma. Gaga college dropout. Alicia Keys college dropout. What is the message going to be to these young adults. Be great at sports, singing, playing music and the world is yours. Forget a higher education. Practice jump shots, practice piano, singing. Oh, and have a loudmouth opinion and share it on social media on topics you know nothing about.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Awww Mr. Biden isn't invited ? ? ?

I mean he's Obiden-bama 2.0 rite???????????????????????????

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Lebron has a lowly high school diploma. Gaga college dropout. Alicia Keys college dropout. What is the message going to be to these young adults. Be great at sports, singing, playing music and the world is yours. Forget a higher education. Practice jump shots, practice piano, singing. Oh, and have a loudmouth opinion and share it on social media on topics you know nothing about.

I was thinking the same thing. Hardly any of those people are known for their academic prowess. Talented? Yes. However, they are unicorns in that they are successful in fields that care little about academia and that 99.9% of people have practically no chance whatsoever of being successful in sports and entertainment.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It wasn't good enough that you claimed he was going to take everyone's guns and put everyone in FEMA camps where they were stockpiling coffins. It wasn't enough to challenge his citizenship. It wasn't enough to make fun of his wife and kids. It wasn't enough. But the hate you guys carry for Obama is insane, and at the same time delicious to those of us who thought he did a pretty good job bringing back an economy in ruin. For killing Osama. And for not destroying the economy and dividing the Country like Disinfectant Donnie has done.

I love that you guys still hate Obama. Love it. Let him swim in your minds. Believe me, the day Trump leaves office will be the last time I give the guy a second thought.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Is your post a joke or are you pitching this as a real conspiracy?

what are the obama's trying to do other then grabbing spot light and trying to be a goody to shoes and give the fake feel good moment?
edit on 5-5-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I was thinking the same thing. Hardly any of those people are known for their academic prowess. Talented? Yes. However, they are unicorns in that they are successful in fields that care little about academia and that 99.9% of people have practically no chance whatsoever of being successful in sports and entertainment

who do you think teenagers would rather see and hear from lebron James or Michio Kaku?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It wasn't enough. But the hate you guys carry for Obama is insane, and at the same time delicious to those of us who thought he did a pretty good job bringing back an economy in ruin. For killing Osama. And for not destroying the economy and dividing the Country like Disinfectant Donnie has done.
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Is it okay to question that part about Killing Osama? haha

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

I was thinking the same thing. Hardly any of those people are known for their academic prowess. Talented? Yes. However, they are unicorns in that they are successful in fields that care little about academia and that 99.9% of people have practically no chance whatsoever of being successful in sports and entertainment

who do you think teenagers would rather see and hear from lebron James or Michio Kaku?

I'm sure they''d rather see their favorite athlete or entertainer, but the reality is they'd benefit more from people who are accomplished in fields that aren't fantasies for 99.9% of the population. They need to get that reality check sooner than later.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I don't hate Obama. You have to honor though they need an arsenal of artists and athletes, many whom are poorly educated to pack a building to pander to people who are also lacking a formal education.

Trump doesn't need it so saying people liked Obama is a real eye roller. He can't pack that building by himself and it was his policies that created Trump. If his policies were so awesome all three branches would not have been lost in 2016. His signature ACA did help some but it also hurt more than it helped in the end. It was his biggest failure and what really crushed him in the end. People did lose their doctors. People did have their costs go up. He duped a lot of people and he's still paying for it.

edit on 5-5-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Won't happen. To them? The 99℅ is old school -unrelatable...a diff. time completely...and irrelevant...to them...

Did we listen to our elders? No.We had no concept

Same

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Too bad Obummer can't disappear out of the spotlight like the previous President's have. Just go on your speaking tours and build your library and leave us alone, we done tired after 8 years of you.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Does this mean that Obama will run under his real name in 2024 ?
Barry Soetoro for President .
Oh , wait.
Barry would not qualify under the Constitution.
My bad.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
LOLOL Yall still mad obama was president.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Obama represents foreign interests trying to overthrow the us ggovernment. It was obama who fueled the idea of race war with lots of his own divisive rhetoric. I actually worked very hard to help his election in 2008 with voter registrations and phone banks. As soon as he authorized the drone assassination of two American citizens in violation of their due process, one of them a teenage boy younger than these graduates, I realized to my horror the mistakes i made.

I swiftly registered as independent and did everything I could to convince others to abandon this suave speaking madman.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I recognize a whopping 2 names on that list of participants. Obama and Labron. But, it sounds like it's going to be Trump-hate fest more than anything.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

My son is graduating this year. Supposedly sometime in July. He think democrats are idiots though, especially since Trump was elected. His first time voting will be for Trump and he's excited.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join