It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more dental ever and No money NO testing !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I would imagine any dental work that would be done would need to be done with lots of safety gear and manual instruments only. Can you imagine what a power drill or a sonic pick would do to saliva?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: midnightstar

Tell me about it sister. I’ve got a cyst in my mouth that needs attention SOON!

How did I get the cyst you may ask? From the snake oil salesman dentist that took me to the cleaners last year. He jammed plaque into my gums which created the cyst.

DAMN slimy dentists to hell!!!

Whoever you end up seeing for the infection; do not let them give you (Clindamycin), ask for another antibiotic!

🍻 thanks for the advice. I’ve never had ANY dental issues in my entire life. No cavities — nothing.

Got a cleaning and whitening last year. Then started noticing this cyst grow in my gums two months later. They did a terrible job cleaning. All with a ‘new drill technology’. BS!!!

$1400 and the whole cleaning was done in less than 30 freaking minutes. No follow up with the pick....

May I ask why I should stay away from that antibiotic?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It is well known to cause c diff; there are many websites regarding this terrible antibiotic.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
If they don't end the lockdowns -- soon -- this county is going to develop a black market like you see in many foreign countries. You just walk into the place of business (the dentist in this case), hand them some cash, and the work is done with no records, and no taxes paid.

I have seen how the lower end of such a black market works,and it is far from sanitary..
Years ago in a very poor part of south Asia I saw an old street hawker selling...actual teeth-god knows if they were human or animal-they looked human to me.
Hmm,I wonder what this guy is up to I thought-selling lucky charms?Some kind of magic involving teeth?
Well,sort of..
I watched until he got a customer,looked into his mouth and then selected one of the teeth from his table.
He took out a small wooden hammer,and I # you not-he tapped that tooth into that mans jaw with the hammer.
Money was exchanged,customer was happy.
And I was nearly puking.
Even now,I still wonder,where did those teeth come from-some unfortunate animal or grave robbery maybe?
Everyones got to make a living I suppose.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Ps stupid is Saying no one BUT you should be safe from being sick when the person sick will be getting you sick EVEN the flue is transmitted and colds and every other virus which poor will jsut keep passing to you because they dont deserve to be healthy unless they pay .
Right now who knows how many 100 s of thousands are walking around with this because they cant pay to be tested and granting you get sick sooner or later you will .

See people who cant get health help can EFFECT you .

I'm really not sure what you are saying, but...

No, someone else's ability or lack thereof to 'get health help' really can't effect me. The state of my immune system is on me, and me alone - as is theirs.

That said, about the problem of lack of availability of Dental work...

Anyone with dental problems, especially cavities/decaying tooth that is hurting, swishing (for at least 5o or 10 minutes) with warm salt water can alleviate the pain and help you avoid the need for the work for a long time (many months, if not a year or more).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join