It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The way MSNBC is attacking Trump is unreal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
After the 2016 election coverage there is zero chance anyone can say the media isn't 99% left wing liberal slanted. We all knew it before but now they can't deny it.

I love when i debate media partisanship with someone from the left, and point out how far left leaning it is, and they always respond with "how about Fox News?"... ok, we got Fox... The left has MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, Wash Post, Huff Post, Seattle Times, Chicago Times, and so many more... Its so lopsided, its scary to think how left leaning the MSM has become.. Thankfully, Fox News continues to dominates the landscape from an single news entity and its ratings speak for themselves, but still, if we had anything near 50/50 coverage, things would be a whole hell of a lot different.

link   
I Just don't see that. The msm ranges from center left to far right. Look at facts not emotions. a reply to: LSU2018

link   
Hmmm....i heard they wanted Trump on Mt. Rushmore?

Oh wait.....

+3 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
I Just don't see that. The msm ranges from center left to far right. Look at facts not emotions. a reply to: LSU2018

Obviously.

But if you cannot provide examples, then perhaps you are being disingenuous.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

MSNBC? Aren't they even further left than CNN lol?

I should start a thread about Breitbart or Rush being mean to the left.

Isn't Fox the #1 tv "news"?

Isn't Rush's show on radio #1 and isn't Hannity's radio show #2?

Weird how conservative media is the leader in these categories but everything is controlled by the left.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: jjkenobi
After the 2016 election coverage there is zero chance anyone can say the media isn't 99% left wing liberal slanted. We all knew it before but now they can't deny it.

I love when i debate media partisanship with someone from the left, and point out how far left leaning it is, and they always respond with "how about Fox News?"... ok, we got Fox... The left has MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, Wash Post, Huff Post, Seattle Times, Chicago Times, and so many more... Its so lopsided, its scary to think how left leaning the MSM has become.. Thankfully, Fox News continues to dominates the landscape from an single news entity and its ratings speak for themselves, but still, if we had anything near 50/50 coverage, things would be a whole hell of a lot different.

They also forget Fox actually got it's start by calling out the bias at the other MSM outlets... anyone remember, "we report, you decide..." being their tag line.

Radio is conservative because the format doesn't work well for liberals when they get challenged on their views.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Fox news said that?

Wow so they came out of the gate lying to set their standard I guess.

Radio is dominated by conservative shows.

TV news #1 show is conservative.

Kinda defeats the "all news is leftist" narrative.
edit on 5-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Straight news is not to be found much these days. It's mostly opinion and commentary. Liberals media tend to base their opinions on facts while the right bases the facts on their opinions. Why is fox the only right wing msm source? It is cultish. I disagree with democrats on a ton of stuff but will never ever vote republican. Republicans represent the super rich. Democrats represent everyone else so there is more diversity of views. Republicans tend to think one way so they only need one msm news source. If you look at the overall money behind media overall: newspaper, radio, msm, etc.. It's right wing for the most part.a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The media’s ploy isn’t working though

President Trump is winning this year’s election by a landslide

You think their pathetic reaction last time around was astounding, wait till November

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Trump very well may win, it wouldn't shock me at all.

If he wins in a "landslide" I would be surprised.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Regular, honest, hard working people hate Trump more then the media does. a reply to: Breakthestreak

edit on 5-5-2020 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Seems par for the course.

Are you actually surprised?
I’ve been avoiding the MSM so much I hadn’t realized how fanatical they’ve become. It’s full on agitprop now, like a communist state or wartime. Their full-time job now is nailing Trump, discrediting every single thing he says and does. I admit he says too many Ill-advised things, but you’d think he was Hitler incarnate according to these lunatics. Yet nary a bad thing is said about China. I must have blundered through a wormhole and entered an alternate universe where everything’s topsy turvy. If you’d told me what things would be like now back in 1990, I would have asked what you were smoking, then asked if I could have some, cuz if must be potent #.
edit on 5-5-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typos

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

Nope

And “hate”?

Is that why you think people didn’t vote for Hilary? Because of “hate”????

Regular, intelligent people, don’t vote with emotions

You see. The media can only manipulate the easily-manipulated. Which is you.
edit on 5 5 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
PAIN is coming for you MSM-DIMS.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The way MSNBC is attacking Trump is unreal

At least someone out here is doing Gods work.

When I see the words of the ill informed, it gives me solace in knowing that Karma is real, and it does come back around. When it does, remember me and think of the incredible grin I will have.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The level of hate, pure hatred for Trump exhibited by the MSM, democrats and nevertrumpers ever since he was elected, and before, is so disproportionate to your garden variety dem V Rep it is proof that they NEED him out or they are going to be in real trouble...treason.

originally posted by: Scapegrace
I clicked on a link a friend sent about some innocuous sports story by MSNBC. I was stunned by the number of anti-Trump stories they were running. You’d think he’s not doing one thing right re: the pandemic. This is why I’ve avoided the MSM for years now, but I have to admit I was shocked by the hatred and venom displayed. I didn’t see a story about blue states New York and New Jersey having almost half the nation’s covid19 deaths with less than 9 percent of our population. No story about how no one has died for lack of a ventilator or ICU, or how the USA is on course to produce 200,000 ventilators, or how rapidly our testing has grown. Nothing but negative. And I didn’t see any stories criticizing the nation that’s entirely responsible for this pandemic. On the contrary, there’s a story there critical of Trump for criticizing China! I’ve never seen anything remotely like the news media’s hatred for Trump, not in my 63 years. They are truly the enemy.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Anyone else remember when we actually had journalists... not talking heads? I just barely remember it and god do I miss it...

Attack trump when he actually does something wrong I have no issue with, attack trump when he actually does something right is where I have the problem. (see suspension of flights from china, all the ist and ism that were tossed around)

MSNBC, NBC, CNN, CBS, ABC they all jumped on that racist accusation band wagon and have all promptly forgotten that to say he was to slow to react, wonder how much faster reactions would have been with fair reporting and support for the correct action.

Instead of the press and the democrats kicking and screaming and fighting every step of the way.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Straight news is not to be found much these days. It's mostly opinion and commentary. Liberals media tend to base their opinions on facts while the right bases the facts on their opinions. Why is fox the only right wing msm source? It is cultish. I disagree with democrats on a ton of stuff but will never ever vote republican. Republicans represent the super rich. Democrats represent everyone else so there is more diversity of views. Republicans tend to think one way so they only need one msm news source. If you look at the overall money behind media overall: newspaper, radio, msm, etc.. It's right wing for the most part.a reply to: DBCowboy

There is so much left-leaning bias in this post that you probably typed it sitting sideways.

And to top it off, you have made absolutely no sense.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Funny that you say Republicans represent the super rich, yet the nine richest people in this country are liberals: Bezos, Gates, Buffett, Zuckerberg, Ellison, Page, Brin, Bloomberg, Ballmer, then you finally get to three Waltons (no idea what their leanings are) followed by two Kochs (one of them David Koch’s widow).
edit on 5-5-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typos

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think people were fooled. Hillary was bad sure but not at the level of Trump, not close. This president is literaly destroying the country. Look at what is going on. you think it is all coincidence. nope. No one manipulates me, I know my creator. a reply to: Breakthestreak

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join