It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockdown, numbers, news and change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
These lockdowns are based on models claiming there will be 1-2million deaths when there aren't any measures taken
or up to 200.000 deaths with lockdown, social distance, facemasks,... precautions. Remember them?
They've been changing, adjusting, lowering these outcomes everyday and even then they are far from the real numbers.
They were so wrong that they even started to manipulate the number of deaths to try and match these models, does this seem right to you?
Is this how science works?

"90%" of all models created by humans having some sort of future predictions(curiously many with negative outcome) turned out to be wrong.

Are these created to inform the public or to scare the public?
To warn or to harm?
To make them aware or to make them comply?

How is it that we can predict the location of our planet, in the solar system or even in our galaxy, in a million years or predict a newly discovered comet's path but seem to fail on weather and climate predictions for the coming years or in this case the outcome of a pandemic for a few months. You might start to doubt if any of this $h¡t is true.
Maybe there isn't much to gain or control from them(yet)? We just don't like what the data is showing us so we abuse the situation.

Never let a good crisis go to waste right.

Will they ever come forward and tell us they've been wrong, our models were wrong, we apologize for all the damage we've done mentally and physically to each individual and society as a whole. We will be more careful in the future and start to care about someone else instead of ourselves. Wouldn't that be the biggest joke in history?
Obviously I'm not just speaking about this current situation.

What is happening with the news these days? Where is the real purpose gone of 'bringing the news' ?
Doesn't a reporter's task is to report the news rather than make the news? Who is responsible for this, maybe we have ourselves to blame?
Why is it that every story is overreacted, exagerated whether it's good or bad? Is it about the headline or is it about the content?
Again is it to inform or harm?

We're all saying the world has to change but we can't even step out our daily routines.
The 9 to 5 job, house kids pet, the coffeebrand we like to drink, the types of clothes we like to wear, the stuff we learn at schools,...
This watered down society where every discussion look like it is an attack if you don't agree. The left the right, the wrong the bad, the lies and lies and lies and lies(ok that didn't go as planned).

Divide and conquer.

Why do you think the purpose of this whole 'safe space' was created?
Right, they don't want you to change, they don't want you to make up your own mind. They just like it how it is. They just want to control you.
A society has to be controlled to a certain extend and needs guidance where needed.
But when you start censoring, take away free speech and tell them what to believe, what to eat, to wear, you are on the wrong track and you might consider your approach.
Stop thinkin about the individual wealth, the individual fame. Let us all witness and benefit what this planet has to offer. I'm starting to sound positive, time to stop I guess.

fyi it seems like I'm talking a lot about 'they' but who are 'they'?
The answer to that is.... not you.

A bit of a morning rant, nothing special, just a vent.
Thank you!

edit on 5-5-2020 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire

Why?

Because it's amazing what political agendas can be pushed with manipulated numbers.

It's amazing the money that can be made when you decide what can be sold.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
These lockdowns are based on models claiming there will be 1-2million deaths when there aren't any measures taken
or up to 200.000 deaths with lockdown, social distance, facemasks,... precautions. Remember them?
They've been changing, adjusting, lowering these outcomes everyday and even then they are far from the real numbers.
They were so wrong that they even started to manipulate the number of deaths to try and match these models, does this seem right to you?
Is this how science works?

I have seen some conspiracys about adjusting numbers, and no doubt some hospitals might have fiddled with some numbers on some occasions to get paid (homeless dude walks in with a heart attack that tested + for covid...if he died from a heart attack, hospital is stuck with bill unless they put covid related, in which means they get a kickback. I have no proof of this, but it seems not unlikely...however that is very risky if there is any investigation done. A hospital found defrauding the federal government would get in some trouble).

But back to the numbers.
So the last 6 weeks here in the US, there are 70k deaths...lets say 10k were bogus for whatever imagined reason. lets also not count the deaths that happened that weren't counted but were covid related (no testing = no covid)..
thats 10k a week with measures in place
the total...with measures in place...with the social distancing and stay at home orders in place is 520k a year

What happens when everything is opened back up...

Your claim is that the media is fear mongering over nothing.
I would suggest some are not seeing the full picture (such as yourself).

The issue is, if people (like me) point out to people (like you) that this virus is in fact killing tons of people...more than they anticipated it seems, you then freak out that I want to keep things closed down and isolate, etc etc.

Let me just stop that for a moment. I don't want that. I know the economy has to open and things have to go back to "normal". I have measures in place for myself and my family and we will sit back and let others go and die for their sense of normal until herd immunity levels are reached (thank people like you and your familys for dying for me and mine btw ahead of time.)

My conspiracy now is this
This virus is a left wing conspiracy to kill off or debilitate much of the right and the uneducated (not related, unless they are) by pushing a nothingburger conspiracy and open the economy. That way, people who are politically motivated will go and get them killed off or damaged for life and the ones who continue to social distance and stuff will remain healthy until a valid treatment, herd immunity, or vaccine comes out.

Just a thought I had. Could be fun to kick around and see if we could make something up that aligns with it...it even allows the folks around here to demonize a political party they soo love doing around here, so have fun with it.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Allow me to answer your question with an obvious annual meeting.

but who are 'they'?
The answer to that is.... The Bilderberg representatives

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
I was literally drowing in crowds this entire time, and have not stopped. Based on your theories, I should have died probably six times by now. Crowds in the lines at wal-mart/Home depot, the crowded lines at the local bodegas. You know what, I actually did die six times. Im like the energizer bunny, I just keep going.

OMG, and I have only been using cash this whole time?? No wonder I died so many times. Get a grip Saturn, lying as official government policy in partnership with private companies, NGO's, academia, media etc.. has been legal since Obama became the POTUS. First he rolled back Smith-Mundt act, and then he literally created an agency for the purpose of propaganda on his way out called the Global Engagement center, which is where the coordinated attack on the American and global psyche originates from. The purpose of harping on about Russian collusion was to justify the existence of this agency to influence targeted populations using special agents and operators.

This has actually been pointed out by me several times when TDS was all the rage. I always enjoy how this legal and funded agency and program just gets ignored in the replies like if I made it up.

The first legislated attack on truth happened seven years ago, then three years ago was followed up with an agency created to coordinate this mission.

The US government has unbound the legal regulations against using propaganda against foreign audiences and American citizens. The intention is to sway public opinion by using television, radio, newspapers, and social media targeting the American and foreign people in controlled psy-ops.

The newest version of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) has an amendment added that negates the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 (SMA) and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987.

These laws made propaganda used to influence foreigners and US citizens illegal. Without these laws, disinformation could run rampant throughout our information junkets.

The Global engagement center is tasked with countering foreign propaganda. If we are the alleged target of foreign propaganda, which is why Russian interference was being screamed, you believe its the Russians we will target with counter propaganda?? It was designed to target and influence North Americans primarily.

The deception has been codified into law and is earmarked funds annually by congress.
edit on 5-5-2020 by worldstarcountry because: broken code

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

S&F and a thanks for the post.

No we will never hear an apology because they found the rosetta stone of influencing sheeple.
They tried with Global warming and hiked it up just shortly before this came along and they dropped the GW and went with the pandemic instead.

What makes me the most mad is that it is all so obvious that it ain't for our health or safety. None of the rules make sense. from the idiotic 2 meter rule in supermarkets to the stocking of necessary items only.
Nonsensical, illogical and absolutely useless.

And yet they are flogging it as if necessary and we'd all die if we don't follow the rules. Worst of all, the majority of people takes it hook, line and sinker because they just do not research these things for themselves but read only headlines, which are constructed to perpetuate fear and gives righteous feelings to idiots.

Little hitlers are springing up everywhere, fining people for no reasons but to throw around their new found 'authority'.
The same ones that happily grassed up Jewish people back in the day, because it was 'the right thing to do' according to a tyrannical government. Forget common sense, forget checking it out for yourself.

Not only is this whole plandemic a farce but it is used and abused to make it worse for all humans instead of better.

It is so blatantly clumsy that it reminds me of those 'aliens' who dress up as humans but don't know how to behave like one.
I mean most people with more than two braincells can see right through this but the rest is happy to oblige and have their whole life changed for the worse by this charade.

It' almost as if 'they' think we are all childlike morons. Without actually really knowing how diverse we really are and that there are plenty of intelligent humans out there that will challenge their dumb plan.

We don't need to give up cash, we don't need to practice social distancing apart from when it comes to vulnerable people.
We don't need to be locked up in our homes for months, we don't need to close shops and stop people from working.

And yet this is what they want us to do, using the 'pandemic' and the reason.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I was literally drowing in crowds this entire time, and have not stopped. Based on your theories, I should have died probably six times by now. Crowds in the lines at wal-mart/Home depot, the crowded lines at the local bodegas. You know what, I actually did die six times. Im like the energizer bunny, I just keep going. 

You're likely asymptomatic and just spreading it around, how many people have you possibly spread it to that have either died or spread it on to someone that has....

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
ROFL, thats called life buddy. You grew up your entire life doing the same thing, most humans did. You going to pick election 2020 to decide to fundamentally change your entire way of life for the same #? Over something that despite all the resources you can throw, before and after the Covert Op Viral Intel Deception went live, and after they still pass away??

Its time to admit you were had, and move on. Most of the country is opening up just fine without any cataclysm and the last few hold outs of authoritarianism intimidation and psychological terrorism are catching the backlash from the people.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Incorrect, covid 19 is a new phase of my life, anyhow it looks like they're hoping to get back to normal here in the next month so yay for that.

Good luck to ya in the U.S opening back up, hopefully t h e second wave is milder than the first although I suspect by the dismal way your country has handled this mess I it's going to get a whole lot worse for you, especially when folks like yourself think it's a hoax.
edit on 8-5-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

join