It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA hiding the discovery of alien life on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What do you think?

There seems to be many hints:

edit on 4-5-2020 by Alfa015015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Alfa015015

You need to put more info into your post than two sentences and a vid. Be prepared for some criticism.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That was awesome, well made and stuck to both sides of the arguments with each fact given, albeit a slight bias towards the truth being hidden.

Thank you for sharing sir

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Mars is dead. Probably always has been. The thing about life is that it will fill every available nook and cranny if given the chance. Land pretty much anywhere on Earth and you can find it in ten minutes or less. Not so with Mars.

I don't see NASA being secretive about ET life. It would make them possibly the most important agency on Earth if that was the case. Funding beyond belief. So, no.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I have to admit, I haven't listened to the video yet.

But yes, all kinds of life on Mars. Mostly underground.

S&F

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

S&F

Proof of that statement ?
Or , learn to use words like possible , potential , etc.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm one who would tend to believe that NASA is hiding evidence of life on Mars, and NASA seems hell bent on disproving there is (or was) life on Mars, but I don't think that they think they have evidence of life yet. If they eventually find absolute proof that there is or was Martian life, it will likely be microbes or simple higher forms, pond scum basically.

Personally, I don't want to know if life doesn't exist on Mars because I enjoy imagining what life forms could be there. I've drawn my own pictures of Martian life based on strange images sent back to Earth. The possibilities are fascinating if you don't prove beyond a doubt that Mars is lifeless.

I really enjoyed H.G.Wells "First Men in the Moon" and his description of life on the moon as he imagined it. What he described is similar to what I imagine Mars could be like if it had intelligent indigenous life. Can't forget that Edgar Rice Burroughs had some pretty fantastic Martian creatures in his John Carter of Mars series of books. Leave Mars to our imaginations.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

S&F

I know how to use words like that.

The fact the Viking experiment hasn't been (publicly) conducted again on Mars, is proof enough for me that NASA knows what it found on Mars.

ETA - How come you are not asking for proof of this?

Mars is dead.

edit on 4-5-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
We are not alone

Consider the vastness of space

Will we ever meet? Who knows

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Probably.

I heard that Obama and the Elite have travelled to Mars via an underground in Agartha. Who knows what they've been doing in the Arctic these past 40 years.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

S&F

I know how to use words like that.

The fact the Viking experiment hasn't been (publicly) conducted again on Mars, is proof enough for me that NASA knows what it found on Mars.

ETA - How come you are not asking for proof of this?

Mars is dead.

Are you asking him to prove a negative?

.....k, carry on.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Artlogic

Kinda.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dr John Brandenburg from NASA, says that there is an abnormal amount Xe-129. Permanently, this isotope is formed during a nuclear explosion.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I had a dream many many years ago (more then 40 years ago) that i lived and my home was on what we now call Mars! our planet was at war with another planet. Mars won the war and the loser is now known as the asteroid belt! we could'nt live on Mars any longer and had to adapt ourselves to live on Earth! The dream seemed so real that i never forgot it! now of course it could just be a dream or it could be some sort of past life memory! could this be related to the "war in heaven" mentioned in the bible, who knows but I can't stop thinking about the subject at times and it seem's that there may be some correlation to our perceived fact's of mars! I mean some images of mars look like destroyed buildings and such, probably won't know the real truth in my remaining lifetime, and who knows what tptb are holding back from us plebs

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Why would NASA hide something that would secure more funding for future Mars missions ?

I don't believe they are hiding the discovery of life on Mars it's just that they haven't got conclusive proof yet.

I do believe there is life on Mars.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Why would NASA hide something that would secure more funding for future Mars missions ?

I don't believe they are hiding the discovery of life on Mars it's just that they haven't got conclusive proof yet.

I do believe there is life on Mars.

Agreed, and the kind of life they may discover is likely to be the building blocks of life, not little green Martian races!

Why hide finding a water molecule or some other string of life?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If there's any past history of life on Mars it's from humans that traveled there in previous golden age civilizations. There's nothing out there in outer space, it's completely devoid of life.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I think it possible there is more complex like on Mars living in subterranean habitats , nothing we could communicate with but certainly identifiable as life in the vein of fungal , bacterial life we find in cave systems on Earth.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think they are definitely hiding it. There probably is alien life on Mars, whether it is big, small, intelligent or not is up for debate.

I do believe they are hiding the fact that ancient structures, monoliths, carvings etc. have been discovered there and have known this for decades. NASA and our government probably won't release the findings yet, but I think when the time comes for the manned mission to Mars takes place we will get some info from the government either right before the mission or while they are on Mars before they depart back to earth.
These structures could have possibly been made by man many thousands of years ago that had the ability to space travel. There are ancient civilizations thought to exist that were more advanced than we are now and somehow got wiped out eons ago, possibly many different advanced civilizations that we may have no clue even existed due to time and cataclysms.

Very interesting times to live in at the moment. I think between the formation of the space force, recent DOD confirmation of navy UFO footage coupled with the disclosure movement, and the planned mission to Mars, we will be in for a good treat regarding alien life on earth and Mars that will change the shape of humanity (hopefully not in a bad way)

The catholic church has already basically prepared their followers for alien life and that if you believe in it or it exists, then it/they were created by God and therefore you still fall under the belief of the church's doctrine. They did this so they won't have a massive decrease in support from Catholics/Christians and the money that comes from them when alien life is discovered or confirmed to exist here or anywhere else in the universe. The Vatican does own a few observatories around the world. Hmm...

I just hope the silence from NASA and the government will end and we will be told the truth but I doubt that will fully happen.
edit on 5 5 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: sp and paragraph

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Mars is dead. Probably always has been. The thing about life is that it will fill every available nook and cranny if given the chance. Land pretty much anywhere on Earth and you can find it in ten minutes or less. Not so with Mars.

I don't see NASA being secretive about ET life. It would make them possibly the most important agency on Earth if that was the case. Funding beyond belief. So, no.

Unless there is a very serious classified mandate for them to not to reveal. Same as the military won't reveal classified info related to non human life. Plus the military industrial complex (which includes NASA) already has unlimited funding through all kinds of means, not just tax payer funded. NASA doesn't make the rules they must follow either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join