It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea for a Bill Gates meme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I wanted to throw this out there, in case anyone is extremely bored and struggling for an idea For their next masterpiece.
Envision a backdrop of the earth with darkness and 10 stars behind it. In the foreground, you have Bill Gates wearing a lab coat, and a stethoscope around his neck. His right hand is flicking back the lab coat to reveal a western style pistol with the word corona stamped somewhere on it. In a speech cloud he is saying “ I’m the only doctor around here, understand?“
He should also have a plastic sheriffs badge sloppily pinned to the lab coat on one side, and that doctor symbol tattooed on his neck.
The reason I said 10 stars, is because my iPhone changed it to that, I don’t know if it has any significant meaning, so I left it for fun and interpretation.I’m going to want this done before I go to bed, so that I can share it with my wife. Or I will be very upset...
P.s. Hand drawings on napkins, cardboard, note paper, or scrap paper Of any sort are All acceptable, however, I am wishing for a high quality photoshop.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Let me guess. You want this for free, right?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
I’m going to want this done before I go to bed, so that I can share it with my wife. Or I will be very upset...

Can't have that.

Here's may contribution:

Maybe a few more than you were expecting, but that's my interpretation.

edit on 452020 by Snarl because: S&F for the funniest thread of the day. "See" the humor people!!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
666 Making the Mark

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Quick
Dirty
Free

edit on 4-5-2020 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Not bad, not bad at all.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Care to elaborate?a reply to: Mystery_Lady

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I’m only kidding, I won’t get upset. I should have said that I don’t expect much out of shoving a note in a bottle and tossing it out to sea.

edit on 4-5-2020 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Quick
Dirty
Free

what if the 10 stars were dressed as doctors?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

That would cost a lot.

top topics

join