It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spygate indictments on may 17th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hey!
Wouldn’t it be nice if the indictments for Spygate would start om May 17th?

Besides that day is my birthday (and also the birthday of the queen of the Netherlands, Queen Maxima) it is also the same day that the Mueller Russia Witchhunt hoax started. So I think it is a GREAT and special day to start the -snip-! I personally would love the historical context and weight of that specific date.

Also: it is about 2 weeks from now... I’m pretty tired of waiting for this to actually happen. I’ll make it another 2 weeks after all this waiting

Sometimes I even wonder if it will ever happen... But I do feel something is building with all the Gen. Flynn revelations.

So please get your crystal ball and tell me: What do you think? Will it ever happen? And when?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

Until we get term limits I'm afraid its the same ol same ol.

These people all have so many skeletons in their collective closets that nobody will ever turn on anyone.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

It’s really sad, but you have a point.
Also sad: Trump was elected on ‘draining that swamp’.
If no justice comes, it will hurt him in November. His base will not vote for Biden, but just won’t show up...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You don’t believe swamp water when it talks about draining the swamp.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I don't think it will happen. it's been years and nada.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Had to get around some roadblocks. Some fantastical tales of utter treasonous activities that impeded him from doing his draining just wait til .... then the arrests will happen oh wait some have oops. How is the one whose name must not be spoken or the Nazi elder Bush?

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

May 17th may be to early IMO but... I do think indictments are coming sometime before the election...call it more bang for the buck... just my opinion. youtu.be...

Speaking of the election I wonder who and how someone is going to show up to replace Biden and if not replace him, who will be his choice for V.P. ? It will also be interesting if the Dems lose control of the Congress... I would actually have a drink as a toast if Pelosi and a few other Dems are kicked out of congress..

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

It’s really sad, but you have a point.
If no justice comes, it will hurt him in November. His base will not vote for Biden, but just won’t show up...

This is positively where I stand. In 2012 I didn't vote. Wouldn't vote for Hussein, couldn't vote for that turncoat Romney.

The drain from the swamp seems to be plugged up. I'm tired of waiting.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
This is positively where I stand. In 2012 I didn't vote. Wouldn't vote for Hussein, couldn't vote for that turncoat Romney.

The drain from the swamp seems to be plugged up. I'm tired of waiting.

I agree, but the swamp is so ingrained, it was never going to be easy.

I think he had a plan in the beginning, but has been massaging it since elected, as he learns more and more of the level of corruption.

Here is the reality - an effort to prosecute these people, without overwhelming evidence that results in convictions, would backfire spectacularly, and likely result in Trump losing re-election.

If, as I suspect, his plan is to pull the trigger this summer, and things start really happening in the way of really high profile prosecutions and convictions just months before the election, the result will be a landslide, both in Trumps re-election, as well as House and Senate wins (hopefully for non-RINO Patriots uncompromised and unafraid of the deep state).

We need to retake the House in a big way, or it will just be more of the same as we've seen in the last 4 years.
edit on 10-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

join