It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any all-in-one printers NOT made in China?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I suspect I know the answer already, but hope springs eternal in the human breast. Looking for something less than $300.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Brother possibly.

They are a Japanese company but unknown if they have outsourced to China.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
80% of every item in your house is made in China.
hope that answers

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Canon is a good bet, I have a Pixma that is a number of years old, upon inspection it looks like it was manufactured in Taiwan

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
80% of every item in your house is made in China.
hope that answers

Speak for yourself. At the very least 80% of my household items are either Canadian or USA made, besides the TV and a few PC components. It also depends on where you live in this world. Most countries don't have manufacturing facilities like they used to, because they sold their soul to China. Something I'm betting they regret now. There's many manufacturing facilities still left in North America. Before people come in here and say "oh, but China is cheaper", do some research. That's not always the case. For e.g. you can get furniture made in Canada much cheaper than China, and it's much better. So yeah, seek and you shall find!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ScapegraceFor years the big corporations with worldwide holdings have been having China,Vietnam as their assembly,essencially putting any US company in left field when it came to labor costs,gradually everything is made in China,as it was designed,this was years in the making

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
How could the First World have had so little foresight as to let China, of all nations, be the sole source of so much of its manufactured products? Millions of people have long predicted the predicament we’re in right now. It didn’t take a high IQ or Ph.D. in economics to see it coming. But the big shots who run the companies and our elected “leaders” only thought of immediate profits and cheap consumer goods. Unfortunately, millions of Americans who lost their good-paying jobs to China can’t afford to buy as much stuff anymore, even if it is cheaper. And too many seek relief from despair through opiates. Maybe something good will come of this pandemic — a rebirth of manufacturing in America and a flight from China by foreign firms.

new topics

top topics

join