It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus Mutations Reveal How COVID-19 Really Spread , and it wasn't from a lab

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: chr0naut

Apparently to topple the largest and most powerful empire the world has ever seen, which just so happens to have the largest concentration of medical science and pharmaceuticals on planet earth. It makes total sense...

I think the weapon is probably more likely to be a well placed idiot asset.

edit on 4/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't get why people are defending the ccp. If the ccpvirus infected anyone I know I will do anything I can to stop the ccp for the remainder of my life. We were hit hard in America, 22 9-11's worth and counting. Some of you are lucky to live in a Country that stopped the spread but it is only getting worse here. Communism parties only think for themselves not the world as a whole. It is crazy to me...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: KKLOCO
This sounds like some Chinese propaganda. How much they pay them to write the article?

They were working on the same virus in the lab in Wuhan.

If it looks like 💩, smells like 💩, then it’s most certainly is 💩.

The virus was created by the Chinese, funded by the US. It’s become painfully obvious.

It was actually created by the USA, stolen by China (via Canada), and then released by a third party in China (not China or the USA) to create maximum tension between the 2 large world players. This was all deep state initiated biological warfare.

Absolutely 100% agree....thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: KKLOCO

This sounds like some Chinese propaganda.

In other words it doesn't fit the story you want to believe.

But it sure fits the story you want to believe! Can hardly wait to see tomorrow's fantasy.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Apparently to topple the largest and most powerful empire the world has ever seen, which just so happens to have the largest concentration of medical science and pharmaceuticals on planet earth. It makes total sense...

Nah.

That corrupt, drunk, grossly incompetent, Epstein pedo-island traveling asshat asset, she lost the election....

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Nah.

That corrupt, drunk, grossly incompetent, Epstein pedo-island traveling asshat asset, she lost the election....

Nah, I was talking about the other corrupt, senile, untrustworthy, self-contradicting, blamey, boastful, grossly incompetent, Epstein pedo-island traveling asshat asset.

edit on 4/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Bon appetite

This one always gets me laughing.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

That vid is awesome. The comment section is pure gold.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
They worked on viruses from bats. If a mistake occurred and a person was infected by said bat then that isn't something you can tell through genetic sequences

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
A lab in Wuhan (The centre of the outbreak) deals with these kind of viruses. The disease breaks out in Wuhan and the Chinese are denying any responsibility. I am not a gambling man but I would put all my money on the virus being a accidental leak rather than a natural jump from animal to human.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Scientific American is reporting that genetic sequencing shows how the Corona virus started and subsequently spread across the world , the sequencing shows the virus was transmitted from an animal to a Human and then spread through the population.

The world struggled to understand how COVID-19 spread during the pandemic’s first four months, but genetic sequences of the coronavirus reported by laboratories tell the real story—when the virus arrived in each place and where it came from.

The sequences, which advance from left to right in the graphic, show that the virus jumped from an animal to humans in China, humans transmitted it to one another within China, then people traveling from there spread it globally person to person. The virus had not mutated significantly as of March 31, 2020; human contact created the pandemic, not a wildly evolving pathogen.
www.scientificamerican.com...

Well it most certainly did jump from an animal in China, that must mean we are missing animal No2, as well Wuhan human No1...horseshoe bat being the progenitor thus far in any case, to determine the pathology.
Most people should be willing to accept that this virus could have escaped from a lab, especially since the feckin thing is there, a few miles away, as opposed to a deliberate biowarfare attack on the part of some entity and that there is also the other, 'less secure lab' much closer, forbye.
Notwithstanding that, there is also the problem with that 2015 international experiment with the horseshoe Bat, that took place in the 'level 4 lab in Wuhan, all participants had records of experimentation with the coronavirus's over a number of years, that cannot/should not, be ignored, since any contribution to the outbreak may well have come from Western countries as well as China, and all the big actors were represented.

Now, today, we have another enigma to work out somehow, France has an Algerian patient with CoVID-19 virus since December 2019. However,
""One sample was positive taken from a 42 year old man born in Algeria, who lived in France for many years, and worked as a fishmonger," the team wrote. "His last trip was in Algeria during August 2019."
"The man had not been to China, and one of his children had also been sick, also, the team reported".

edition.cnn.com...

Too many statements being made without the pathological proof needed, certainly China muffed it, no different than just about every other country that makes a feckup in some way, but all we need to know, is exactly how
It's very important, possibly a chalk and cheese difference as to how we get out of this 'lockdown' in the right way.
It's pretty obvious to me that the intel guys, are in the catch up situation, and are surely looking for anyone who might have a COVID-19 virus in-the-bottle...there's no doubt about that.

edit on 4-5-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Nah.

Nah, I was talking about the other corrupt, senile, untrustworthy, self-contradicting, blamey, boastful, grossly incompetent, Epstein pedo-island traveling asshat asset.

Yuh could'a just said liar....except for the senile bit!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

They did admit that one of the researchers was bitten by a bat and self quarantined, then apparently when out of quarantine he was then bitten again and peed on by a bat I might add

We've always known they were working on coronavirus and researching the elusive vaccine for SARS MERS and other virus infections including HIV.

I believe the escape was accidental but the resulting pandemic could have easily been avoided HAD CHINA WANTED TO avoid it. One must look and see why they didn't want to avoid it. The refused to cancel all international flights and, it seems, purposefully sent agents out to various countries gobbling up PPE and other equipment, that to me says they knew full well what was coming but that they were one step ahead and presumably hoped to survive economically intact...unlike the rest of the planet leaving them in a superb position in the financial and economic world stage.

The intelligence community are hard at it and new information is being collected and analysed daily....how much the public get to know however is another matter
edit on 4-5-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Lol

The virus shows how it naturally occurred through spreading from an UNKNOWN ANIMAL the two possibles are not native to Wuhan or anywhere close

The wet market wasn’t the source but there is a bsl4 lab 300m away that contains over 2000 CoronaVirus strains and did research into gain of function for SAR-COV2

Patient zero still missing

Evidence of a large coverup in December

Yup this definitely proves it didn’t come from the lab

Sigh 😔

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I’ve been thinking about this back and forth of the origins of the virus. I am now 100% certain it came from the lab.

How do I know? Because people like you, Fauci and CNN are not saying it most likely didn’t come out of the lab but somehow it is impossible that it came from the lab.

Even if the mutation and jump were naturally occurring this 100% does not rule out the possibility that it happened in the lab.

Therefore it must have come from the lab, otherwise the communist “experts” would be saying not likely instead of impossible.

Investigators and Scientists tell the truth. Liars typically exaggerate to sound more believable.
edit on 5-5-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Crazy that it is infecting fruit now.

www.reuters.com... G295

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This sounds like some Chinese propaganda.

Because excuses MUST be made for commie authoritarians.

After hijacking climatology why ANYONE still listens to those hacks is beyond maddening.
edit on 7-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
China could have ended the world if this was more deadly because of their incompetence. Only play with deadly viruses if you can play with them safely. If it wasn't from a lab the least they could of done was think of the world too. This was a screw you, if we go down you go down kind of thing which is messed up anyway.

Oh come on! You cannot blame China for how countries in the West handled the virus! Trump and Boris Johnson were joking about the virus when it first hit their countries. Was that China's fault that they were incompetent?

As for the virus coming from a lab, there is absolutly no evidence for that, but certain people want to believe that, that they will ignore everything else go fit their belief.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: KKLOCO
This sounds like some Chinese propaganda. How much they pay them to write the article?

They were working on the same virus in the lab in Wuhan.

If it looks like 💩, smells like 💩, then it’s most certainly is 💩.

The virus was created by the Chinese, funded by the US. It’s become painfully obvious.

It was actually created by the USA, stolen by China (via Canada), and then released by a third party in China (not China or the USA) to create maximum tension between the 2 large world players. This was all deep state initiated biological warfare.

Wow! You must have evidence we know nothing about! Are you high up in the government to have this knowledge?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The thing is, because trump is seen as a God by his weak minded followers, what he says goes.

Pretty sad, but just the way it is

So they will always believe it came from a lab, until Trump says otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join