It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Signs Executive Order Shielding Nation's Power Grid From Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sorry for one of the sources being YouTube. But he seems to be a real researching journalist. Can't get much real news from the Soros and Chinese owned networks these days. Could be why they released the virus eh?

TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER SHIELDING NATION'S POWER GRID FROM ATTACK

Also. Last December the US past 2 Bills through Congress and the Senate to rip out all Chinese 5G and smart technologies. Finally they are waking up to reality.

A bipartisan group of senators introduced legislation Tuesday that would provide over $1 billion to fund the development of Western alternatives to Huawei. The U.S. has long held suspicions about Huawei and last year filed criminal charges in two cases against the company, seeking the extradition of its CFO, who had been arrested in Canada. In their statements, the senators echoed the need for Western alternatives in 5G technology to ensure access to secure and reliable communications networks.

Senators propose pumping over $1 billion into 5G alternatives to China’s Huawei
edit on 4-5-2020 by DrumsRfun because: all caps title...capital letters do not make it more important

edit on 4-5-2020 by Doctor Smith because: Edited out hz

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I wondered if anyone would ever do this. I believe we're running a power grid that hasn't been updated in decades. If they think the stay-at-home order is bad, a power grid failure would put us in 19th century times immediately. Our only source of cooling in the Summer would be open windows, warming in the winter would be fireplaces, food & water would be our responsibility to find, etc... People in rural areas would be fine but those in the cities would be the first to get raided and killed by rebel groups for a bottle of water or a pet.
edit on 4-5-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok, but what does 5G have to do with 5Ghz? 5G is a comunication protocol and 5Ghz is a frequency.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

No idea. The whole 5G thing is something I've heard about but never found the interest to research.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

What US networks are owned by either Soros or China? I know of none. There are of course connections between the networks and China but from what I can gather that is because the parent companies of those networks want to do business in China with theme parks and such and so will lean towards friendship with them. But that does not mean that those networks are owned by China.

Soros as well owns no networks. And sure he donates to NPR and other liberal oriented media but from what I could find he does not own any of them.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I watched the video and this has notheing to do with shielding the power grid. It is about protecting it from Chinese hacking through the use of Chinese made parts.

No upgrades or improvements are involved in this other than changing some control comunication equipment.

The actual power grid is not being improved and will still be as vaunerable is it ever was to failure.

edit on 5 4 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Ok, but what does 5G have to do with 5Ghz? 5G is a comunication protocol and 5Ghz is a frequency.

It isn't 5 GHZ. But the frequencies they use are Ultra High and considered dangerous to some scientists. And it doesn't have anything to do with my posts points.

25 - 39 GHz
High-band 5G uses frequencies of 25 - 39 GHz
edit on 4-5-2020 by Doctor Smith because: corrected from 5 GHz to 25-39 GHz

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Because 5 GigaHertz is what the abbreviated 5G is. 5G is in the process of being implemented as a communication phone frequency. What did you think 5G exactly was?

'5G' stands for '5th Generation', not the frequency it uses.

edit on 4-5-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he does have Corona

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I politely asked you a question about your first sentence. No need to get testy here Doc. I took a look at the link you offered me and could find no mention of which ''networks'' in the US are owned by China or Soros. I did find what we all should already know, that the Chinese government is pushing a product of China friendly information in the US via those connections and purchases that I mentioned in my reply to you.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sorry for one of the sources being YouTube. But he seems to be a real researching journalist. Can't get much real news from the Soros and Chinese owned networks these days. Could be why they released the virus eh?

TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER SHIELDING NATION'S POWER GRID FROM ATTACK

Also. Last December the US past 2 Bills through Congress and the Senate to rip out all Chinese 5GHz and smart technologies. Finally they are waking up to reality.

A bipartisan group of senators introduced legislation Tuesday that would provide over $1 billion to fund the development of Western alternatives to Huawei. The U.S. has long held suspicions about Huawei and last year filed criminal charges in two cases against the company, seeking the extradition of its CFO, who had been arrested in Canada. In their statements, the senators echoed the need for Western alternatives in 5G technology to ensure access to secure and reliable communications networks.

Senators propose pumping over $1 billion into 5G alternatives to China’s Huawei

President Trump also signed an executive order on March 26, 2020......" Coordinating National Resilience to Electromagnetic Pulses " to protect national critical functions.....these two orders are obviously linked !

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Because 5 GigaHertz is what the abbreviated 5G is. 5G is in the process of being implemented as a communication phone frequency. What did you think 5G exactly was?

'5G' stands for '5th Generation', not the frequency it uses.

OK you're somewhat right. It isn't 5 GHZ. But the frequencies they use are Ultra High and considered dangerous to some scientists. And it doesn't have anything to do with my posts points.

25 - 39 GHz
High-band 5G uses frequencies of 25 - 39 GHz, near the bottom of the millimeter wave band, to achieve download speeds of 1 - 3 gigabits per second (Gbps), comparable to cable internet.
edit on 4-5-2020 by Doctor Smith because: grammar

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I just noticed your edit. So yes I know about AMC and Dick Clark. Those are both either production houses or distribution houses. Neither are networks.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Is this the hardening of the grid that has been trying to get passed for a couple decades?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

It's biggest vulnerability is hacking so I'll take an upgrade to protect against hacking. It's more than we have now.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

OK you're somewhat right.

I'm not 'somewhat right', I'm 100% right.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Is this the hardening of the grid that has been trying to get passed for a couple decades?

He's talking about protection from an EMP pulse.

Electromagnetic Pulse. Which could take down the entire USA grid. Causing massive starvation etc. I don't know If they are working on that or not. Better chance with a President that is actually on our side instead of the bribed figureheads of the past. Not my job to protect the grid or it would have been done.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

OK you're somewhat right.

I'm not 'somewhat right', I'm 100% right.

You didn't have the full answer so you don't get a star.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You:

Because 5 GigaHertz is what the abbreviated 5G is.

100% wrong. Not somewhat, completely.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith.

You might want to read what I posted above !!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join