It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The game is on.. why the street people may disappear and never be seen again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I knew this was coming and it really started at the airports with cameras.

1. A law will come into place
2. That law will give the govt. exclusive rights to detain you
3. The whereabouts will be this: taken to a location to be quarantine
4. People that do that are like the "trackers" now being hired
5. These trackers will be militarized though
6. You will obey
7. A new way of life is at your front set of eyes

This is currently a possible MIM's Street Talk
Although I mention this: your major cities will become open door prisons and you won't be allowed to leave. And now this is the reason:

It's called " Thermal Imaging" eye glasses

If you are now (in the soon to be American future) with a temperature , you'll be detained. This will first be tried out on the homeless population and at the homeless centers. The reason why, well... use your imagination.
Also will be used in prisons.

The technology successfully assisted security forces and school authorities across China in attempts to curb the spread of Covid-19, but Rokid has its sights on the US market as well.
Maybe now you understand why the Governors are acting and being a dictator. They are going after this, the privilege to be a free person.

edit on 0500000026302020-05-04T05:30:26-05:00302605am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0500000033312020-05-04T05:31:33-05:00313305am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I can actually see this working. There are many out there who seem perfectly happy to let MSM and govt rule their lives and tell them how, when and where they can go. Convincing them that those "lepers" need to be taken off the street "for public safety" is no real stretch of the imagination.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I can actually see this working. There are many out there who seem perfectly happy to let MSM and govt rule their lives and tell them how, when and where they can go. Convincing them that those "lepers" need to be taken off the street "for public safety" is no real stretch of the imagination.

Notice you said the key word "lepers", and that is exactly what my post is about. Sad to say this, but some of my MIM's Street Talk, mentioned this awhile back.

It will happen in the States. There already is a mild form of it now at the airports called "2 week quarantine".

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It will happen in the States.

I have no doubt. They are already encouraging people to snitch on each other. DeBlasio with his "send a pic of violators" and the governor of Commiefornia saying "snitches get rewards".
A few weeks ago, a cop came into the bar where I work and told us they had a call saying "there are a lot of cars out front, so they must have too many people in there"

There were 3 vehicles in the lot. My truck, and 2 other cars, all belonging to employees.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I don't believe you would have people obeying this as much as you think. People in the US are growing increasingly angry and pissed off at the existing measure. Will you have some people blindly follow whatever the government says is good for them...of course.

Not sure how Japan works, but in the US, the Constitution still rules.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

, but in the US, the Constitution still rules.

…..unless you live in New York, Illinois, Michigan, California.....

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Don't forget to add my original home state...New Jersey.

I currently live in Georgia, and Kemp took a reasonable approach to opening things back up.
I also believe that if the states with the most extreme measures don't start loosening things up soon, they'll have some pretty significant issues and mass chaos within 2 weeks.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Makes sense why they want to get rid of the electoral college, then, that way they get complete say in destroying the constitution.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

Don't forget to add my original home state...New Jersey.

I currently live in Georgia, and Kemp took a reasonable approach to opening things back up.
I also believe that if the states with the most extreme measures don't start loosening things up soon, they'll have some pretty significant issues and mass chaos within 2 weeks.

This is what the eye wear is design for, to catch and not release.
I posted about Taiwan now charging $35000 for those that break their quarantine.
Also Hong Kong now stated only 2 visitors per residential visits.

When you don't have a job and the govt. is now hiring trackers (remember there can be all types of trackers), these glasses are going to be the most feared of all modern inventions. Don't believe me, well, I'm digging for info on China regarding these and so far only a few pictures have been publicly seen. I'm sure there has got to be a lot of pictures out there.
edit on 0500000053502020-05-04T07:50:53-05:00505305am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
6. You will obey

How to put an end to the homeless epidemic, urine and feces on streets, allowing people to camp in anyone's yards in some locals.

They will call it humanitarian and say it is to save lives.

Then they will turn it on those who aren't politically correct enough because at some point everyone gets sick and runs a fever. Everyone.

Then the homeless and politically incorrect die of their fevers, very convenient.

edit on 5/4/20 by The2Billies because: hope I'm wrong, but fear I am not

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I live in Illinois, they ain't stopped me from doing anything. They can make new rules all they want. I will not be infringed upon!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Me too. I still go to work, shopping, etc...
The only thing that's changed is my girlfriend and I can't go out to dinner....so we just have friends come over for a cookout.

F**k'em. I'm not living my life in fear.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Don’t forget Hawaii

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: cognizant420

Me too. I still go to work, shopping, etc...
The only thing that's changed is my girlfriend and I can't go out to dinner....so we just have friends come over for a cookout.

Me too! Quad Cities

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Simple answer to this is makeup.

We need to find or develop a makeup that blocks or jams the infra-red spectrum. There are certain relatively harmless chemicals that change ultra violet light into visible light. There is bound to be some chemical compound that will be clear or not very visible in the visible spectrum and ether absorb the IR spectrum or emit a lot more of it than is normal. Or better yet, do both randomly, too high readings and too low readings.

I know for a fact that it is impossible to read the temperature of a shiny surface with an IR thermometer. We need to find something that does this in the IR spectrum.

When all the people read ether an average of what is around them or several hundred degrees then they will give up.

Hairspray might work. I know it is black in the IR spectrum and bloccks IR sensors when sprayed on them.

edit on 5 4 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

There's certainly restrictions, and some places aren't operating as normal (dine-in restaurants, bars, etc.), but most businesses seem to have found a way to remain in operation, one way or another, and people are out and about plenty.

No, complete freedom of movement and gathering is not in place, you are correct, but much of it is, and moreso in May than in April. Restrictions are very clearly pulling back.

As long as freedom continues coming back - all the way eventually, I'm ok. If it starts going the other direction, or becomes a permanent state of affairs, you will see bloody revolution.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Neighbors asked me the other day if the BBQ Pit Parties were bothering me. Kind'a funny backstory there ... but I told 'em I wasn't concerned at all. Glad to see people who weren't living in fear.

Doesn't mean there isn't a virus. Doesn't mean it's not highly contagious. It just means I believe you can't dodge it forever.

And, "No. I'm not taking the vaccine for it either." Not this time.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm surprised the number of people I see wanting the lockdown for longer of giving up their freedoms. I for one will not be going for a test or a vaccnie or using a silly phone app.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

6. You will obey

This is currently a possible MIM's Street Talk

Yes...

But what you seem to be missing is, this is courtesy of all of your fear-mongering and pandering to the insanity regarding this relatively minor virus pandemic.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

Howdy neighbor...

While I don't think there was ever any reason for any lockdown whatsoever, at least we're one of the first opening things back up.

But he needs to also issue an E.O. forbidding places (like COSTCO) from requiring facemasks.

I'll be returning my membership with prejudice and demanding a full refund for that garbage decision.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join