It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan pilot gives a literal ‘F U’ to governor over coronavirus lockdown

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
news.immitate.com...

The title says it all.

"Michigan pilot gives a literal ‘F U’ to governor over coronavirus lockdown".

Frederick said he was inspired to hop in a propeller plane Friday morning after Whitmer announced an extension of the state’s emergency lockdown order through May 28.

“It’s a power trip,” Frederick told The Post.

“The government, no matter Democrats or Republicans, always seem like they’re trying to do something just to prove they’re doing something, without weighing the ramifications.”

Frederick, who lives just outside Grand Rapids, said he owns a small business with his sister, and explained that he believed a lockdown was unnecessary for the entire state, considering the largest concentration of cases were in the southeast region around Detroit.

Could it be people are tired of being treated like 5 year olds when it comes to common sense? Albeit, not all adults behave as such, but one must ask, Is the law taking their totality of Power too far? Wait let me think...

YES.. yes they are.

www.reddit.com...

news.immitate.com...
edit on 4-5-2020 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/5/2020 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Wow that's really helpful, like carrying a gun to the State Capitol. Surely it will end well lol.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Golani

It seems a story about exactly this was posted somewhere around here a few days ago. Funny that law enforcement said the protestors weren't breaking any laws, even with showing up armed

+11 more 
posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Last I heard lawful gun ownership was legal, so I don't know what you're bitching about.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

repeat.
edit on 4-5-2020 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golani
Wow that's really helpful, like carrying a gun to the State Capitol. Surely it will end well lol.

Carrying a gun to the state capitol was very helpful. Karens and their male (well, quasi-male) counterparts are ringing their hands about that event, but as far as I know not a shot was fired, no blood was shed, it was a level demonstration that simply reminded despots and self-appointed little tyrants that this is a nation governed by We the People.

Or course, those who are ringing their hands over those scary people with firearms in the state capitol building would most certainly have been shouting on the town square back in 1773 about how "Those terrible people threw all that tea in the harbor. I mean, after all, that's really helpful!"

You go ahead and just keep submitting. Keep backing up every time they draw a line in the sand. In short time you'll find yourself with nowhere left to stand.

But that may not matter to you.:
edit on 2020 5 04 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Karens? I believe the term you're seeking is Patriot. But I'm guessing you're an Echo Boomer so, you're forgiven.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner
... and explained that he believed a lockdown was unnecessary ...

Now, as long as he is only affecting himself, let him be.
Your rights end where my rights start.

In other news:

Chemtrails are good now

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Why, that's just common sense. I am assuming most people still possess that?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner Maybe you should reread the Karen and their quasi-males part again.

edit on 4-5-2020 by ManonDumay because: Left out something...it happens.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManonDumay

I take it you're a whiny Milllenial?

No offense..

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Why, that's just common sense. I am assuming most people still possess that?

I am not so sure about that anymore.

See: Armed people trying to menace the governour. In a governmental building. Is that common sense? Only in some very.. special.. countries. No, it isn`t normal to go up armed in the face of your government, it shows a maginificient amount of low self-esteem, if you think that guns are making an argument for you - lacking all other forms of arguments, maybe?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I know these are difficult concepts to grasp for those from ...special...countries, but give it a try. Keep reading those first 2 till they sink in.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Clever man. He's a pilot so must be right.

Sheeesh.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Golani

Carrying a gun to the state capitol was very helpful. Karens and their male (well, quasi-male) counterparts are ringing their hands about that event, but as far as I know not a shot was fired, no blood was shed, it was a level demonstration that simply reminded despots and self-appointed little tyrants that this is a nation governed by We the People.

Or course, those who are ringing their hands over those scary people with firearms in the state capitol building would most certainly have been shouting on the town square back in 1773 about how "Those terrible people threw all that tea in the harbor. I mean, after all, that's really helpful!"

You go ahead and just keep submitting. Keep backing up every time they draw a line in the sand. In short time you'll find yourself with nowhere left to stand.

But that may not matter to you.:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Our part of Michigan the virus was nothing. Some restaurants have opened and nearly everything is open. Car delearships have buildings off site to do the paperwork, lawn care just took the commercial sineage off their trucks real estate agents just do paperwork at the homes that are for sale instead of the office. I bought a house Friday and they walked out to my truck to do the paperwork in a parking lot.

We are fine ignoring her rules. We know in 2 weeks she will extend again at the last moment but ignore it.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

Actually he's just trying to let you know inconserv was in agreement with you the Karen's and the quasi-males are ringing their hands at the anti-shutdown protesters in the quote.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

How so ?
You 2 or at least a fourth of the world apart.

edit on 5/4/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Karens? I believe the term you're seeking is Patriot. But I'm guessing you're an Echo Boomer so, you're forgiven.

You saying the people who are for the lockdown are patriots? Or are you too busy being an edge lord that you totally misread Incoserv's reference to the people who were anti-protest as being the Karens?

edit on 4-5-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he does have Corona

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

... and explained that he believed a lockdown was unnecessary ...

Now, as long as he is only affecting himself, let him be.

In other news:

Chemtrails are good now

The Blue Angel F-18s and Thunderbird F-16s dont carry dispersal equipment, they have the smoke generators to make those lines. That makes as much sense as your Luftwaffe EF2000 doing the same to your countrymen and women.

A real chemtrail aircraft(sometimes helicopter) usually flies low over open fields with various things attached to the wings to spray their payload. If you do get chemtrailed, it`ll be from one of those. Much easier and far less expensive to just spike the water and food supply.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join