It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, in detail, describes killing, eating neighbors to feed to his kids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Desperate times for Alex Jones I suppose. I wonder what would be going through the minds of his neighbors right now?

Jones graphically expounds about how the food supply challenges of the current crisis could require extreme measures, including cannibalism. Specifically, Jones vividly talks about how he will make sure his daughters don’t starve… by eating his neighbors.

Link
KUTV

Of course, Jones has responded by claiming he was not serious at all. It was all a joke, ya know?

Since the video began circulating Jones has responded by saying that the clip was taken out of context and he was being sarcastic and satirical.

Link

So then I take it his show should be treated in the same way as the Daily Show? Or are there only certain times he's joking and certain times he's serious? Is he a comedian now? Between him and Trump with his brand of sarcasm, I'm finding it difficult to spot the line here between seriousness and light heartedness? I also understand these are desperate times for many, but really, targeting and making graphic comments about 'skinning' your neighbors? No. Just no.

Just when you thought he couldn't get crazier? Maybe it's all just desperate a ploy for ratings?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
"All publicity is good publicity, as long as they spell your name right." "The best publicity is well-planned and thought-out." "All publicity is good if it is intelligent."

Isn't that what they say in Hollweird .... never mind the intelligent part, just a technicality

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If I were his neighbor, this would go either way based on our relationship.

If he comes over all the time and we joke about weird # and drink beers and all that stuff. I'd chuckle and just be like, "that's ol crazy alex".

If he's the type of guy you talk to once every 3 months and he doesn't even wave when you drive by, I'd smoke him in a heartbeat if he came anywhere near my family(and sadly this video of his would be exhibit A).
edit on 3-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
eurrgghhh, he wil eat your ass, just let those words fester in your mind for a while....eurghhhhh

with a side accompaniment of frogs legs

What can be said of this man, desperate, insane, talks of Americans gutting fellow Americans.

Watch out if he invites you over for a BBQ, "whats on the menu Alex"......"Alex why are you looking at me and salivating"

+104 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

And here I was worried you had run out of things to be offended about.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

From what I have heard lately on this board and others, this crisis is bringing out the worst in people. I cannot imagine what a major crisis would do to people's minds. I have already seen comments like "It's my life or their death, I choose their death" comments and crap like that.

Lesson learned. Prepare accordingly for a SHTF situation because people are going to lose their minds.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
isn't he just being pushed to the front to discredit any 'conspiracy theorist's'?

why does this clown always get centre stage?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

If he comes over all the time and we joke about weird # and drink beers and all that stuff. I'd chuckle and just be like, "that's ol crazy alex".

I'm pretty sure there's a limit though, right? There's a line? I'm mean joking about your buds disfunction in the bedroom is one thing.... skinning them for food is something else entirely.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Threating your neighbors with skinning and eating them out of personal desperation isn't something to be concerned about?

Ok then. Not sure how you do things where you live.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

This guy is such a weirdo!!!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Why do you pay so much attention to this guy?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yea, why? A man with a large broadcasting following talking about skinning his neighbors among a list of other things?

What would you rather have me pay attention to JinMI? What's your priorities? Aside from trying to derail threads. Maybe you could post a seperate thread and I could address you there.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
So glad my cat has no interest in going outside. That being said...
If you notice you neighborhood pets start disappearing, be afraid, be very afraid... the pets will run out eventually and you will be next...

Why doesnt the crazy fool just go out into the forest and hunt himself some vittles? Grab a fishing pole and visit a lake? His first thought is eating his neighbors??
Now, that's a manly man... too lazy to travel any further than his nearest neighbor on his great hunt!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

originally posted by: watchitburn

Threating your neighbors with skinning and eating them out of personal desperation isn't something to be concerned about?

Ok then. Not sure how you do things where you live.

I have seen you make jokes about eating babies and drinking blood too. Is AJ serious? Were you? Sheesh!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Alex is just playing keyboard commando for all his followers to admire his manliness. There are truly hard and dangerous people in the world and he doesn't seem to be one of them. They never telegraph intentions or verbally bloviate. They do without warning.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Ya, he really isnt planning on eating his neighbors.. hes gonna go hunt down the parents of those dead kids that arent dead!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Why do you pay so much attention to this guy?

It's the victim culture that leftists seem to enjoy so much. They can't be happy unless they're being offended by something.

It doesn't matter that AJ is an irrelevant nut that only appeals to a niche audience. They need their outrage, it's what sustains them.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You gotta take Alex with a grain of salt, he is more actor then anything. He literally sells MRE’s one would think he would be trying to pitch his Patriots pantry instead of jumping right into cannibalism which for Alex is pretty tame really.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Maybe someone should tell Alex that you can still get carry out and if he doesn't feel like driving he can call Door Dash.

That's gotta be quicker than hunting your neighbor down, killing them, skinning them, soaking them in a marinade and grilling them. Then cleaning up afterwards is going to be a bitch.
edit on 3-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
isn't he just being pushed to the front to discredit any 'conspiracy theorist's'?

why does this clown always get centre stage?

He is and always was a CIA cointel agent.

Bill Cooper pointed it out.

Maybe we should ask him about it.

Oh wait... he was shot to death in his front yard running for his door shortly after he broadcasted that.

Nevermind... carry on!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join