It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke interviewed today by Brian Rose/Real London

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have never read or heard David Icke before but I do know he gets a lot of criticism here at ATS. But man, I'm having a hard time not seeing the sense in his analysis of the Covid Lockdown.

Please, someone, tell me he's insane! I don't want to believe him,!

LINK

The video is free, you just have to enter your email and click.
edit on 3-5-2020 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You've never heard of David Icke....

and you think anyone in their right mind should provide their email to look at a link, to tell you he's insane.

I can save you a few steps there.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
I have never read or heard David Icke before but I do know he gets a lot of criticism here at ATS. But man, I'm having a hard time not seeing the sense in his analysis of the Covid Lockdown.

LINK

As the previous poster said, no way am I entering my email for anything Icke-related.

However, what are YOUR thoughts on the various things he has said? As the thread's author, this is your platform, and customarily we usually expect a few more breadcrumbs rather than a video link and "Ee's a bit of a nut, innee?"

For an ex-Sports presenter within the BBC, Icke has come quite some distance since declaring his 'Son Of God' credentials on a chat show in 1991 - although, to be fair, he didn't mean it quite so literally. However, the media could not resist running with it, making him an icon of sorts overnight in the UK, and the subject of eternal ridicule as his theories became ever more wild and exotic.

Since you know nothing about him, here is where it all began:

edit on 3-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

LINK

As the previous poster said, no way am I entering my email for anything Icke-related.

However, what are YOUR thoughts on the various things he has said? As the thread's author, this is your platform, and customarily we usually expect a few more breadcrumbs rather than a video link and "Ee's a bit of a nut, innee?"

For an ex-Sports presenter within the BBC, Icke has come quite some distance since declaring his 'Son Of God' credentials on a chat show in 1991 - although, to be fair, he didn't mean it quite so literally. However, the media could not resist running with it, making him an icon of sorts overnight in the UK, and the subject of eternal ridicule as his theories became ever more wild and exotic.

Firstly, talk about paranoid about entering an email to "register" to watch the video. The owner of London Real doesn't bug you at all - no emails, no nothing. Honestly, who cares about putting your email somewhere. Make up a fake one, jeesh.

I think David Icke's interview (3 hours) is incredibly impressive. I don't think he's nuts. He could be wrong about his analysis, but he's not the big nut job I keep hearing about. He's clearly an intelligent, well read man who researches everything he says.
That's what I think. And I think anyone interested in any alternative theories as to what's going on with the lockdown should take the 3 hours and watch this video.

I mean just because he talks about a ton of new age stuff in this video you've linked means little to me. Would you laugh at someone just because they're a Christian?

edit on 3-5-2020 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Firstly, talk about paranoid about entering an email to "register" to watch the video. The owner of London Real doesn't bug you at all - no emails, no nothing. Honestly, who cares about putting your email somewhere. Make up a fake one, jeesh.

Each to their own. Not paranoia, just an instinctual decision at this moment in time.

I think David Icke's interview (3 hours) is incredibly impressive. I don't think he's nuts. He could be wrong about his analysis, but he's not the big nut job I keep hearing about. He's clearly an intelligent, well read man who researches everything he says.
That's what I think. And I think anyone interested in any alternative theories as to what's going on with the lockdown should take the 3 hours and watch this video.

He's certainly not a nut-job; in fact, I think he is very intelligent indeed, and a profoundly well-spoken individual with buckets of charisma, who knows EXACTLY what he's doing. I just don't agree with what he's doing (ie in general, although I'm no fan of the lock-down), but I certainly would NOT censor him.

His sheer charisma and nerve make him oddly entertaining; I could easily sit and watch him speak without agreeing with a single idea he proposes, but again, each to their own.

I mean just because he talks about a ton of new age stuff in this video you've linked means little to me. Would you laugh at someone just because they're a Christian?

Which is exactly what he says within the interview, and one of the more logical and agreeable comments amongst a rather awkward array of new-age babble and naive predictions for 1991.

However, he soon found his niche and a loyal band of followers for the next 30 years, so I guess he succeeded in his ambitions. There are plenty of such gurus to choose from out there.

edit on 3-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Ah, so that's why your background color is turquoise.

He was really popular with his reptilian shapeshifter stuff.
edit on 4-5-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I saw an interview clip with Icke from some years ago where he proclaimed himself to be Christ.So...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit
'The Wogan Interview Nobody Mentions.'

Did you see what happened when David Icke was on Wogan again?

edit on 4-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Care to explain why an email address needs to be provided to see the content ?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

HA! Icke stuck it to that wanker. Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: homerJ
You are very welcome

edit on 4-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   

THIS is why I no longer watch Icke's videos.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

THIS is why I no longer watch Icke's videos.

At the start this thread I was thinking "just use 1 of your spoof emails"

And then I read your comment and thought "Yeah, he will class all those emails as followers, and in his eyes his got you"

Day 46 Lockdown

Woke up, started talking sh!t on the net. Great start.

After breakfast I'm going to spend the rest of the day pretending to be a wasp, randomly running into windows, dodging rolled up newspapers and looking for ice cream to land on.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Yay! Swimming in lemonade!

I have never been a David Icke fan. He just sounds TOO "matter of fact" as if there is never any other opinion to consider. Nobody gets my attention if there is no healthy skeptisism and just the sound of "I know stuff and don't think for yourself too much".

I still get the feeling all these years later he's still embarrassed at his comments that started this nutjob career and ridiculing the masses because of it.

Hi David...."DENY IGNORANCE".

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I like Icke, I think his heart is in the right place and he is doing his best, though I do feel he's misguided in his interpretations of reality, at least a little...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Yay! Swimming in lemonade! 😁

I have never been a David Icke fan. He just sounds TOO "matter of fact" as if there is never any other opinion to consider.

Hi David...."DENY IGNORANCE".

This is EXACTLY why I can't listen to him either. Yeah he could be right about a fair bit of stuff, but I also don't like the way he mixes fact and fiction to suck people in.

I can see through his words though and seem to recognise parts of the formula he uses to do this.

Imo a semi-charlatan would be a fitting description for him.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Icke is a scam artist and useful idiot.
The only people who value him and others like him are those who commit real conspiracies-usually governments and big corporations-because people like him make anyone who dares to reveal information concerning actual conspiracies seem crazy,as they are put in the same boat as him.

Examples being-Royal family are reptoid lizard aliens,and 5G causing/spreading corona virus.

Have certain royals done some dodgy things? Sure.
Is 5G a totally wholesome technology? No,but it has nothing to do with spreading corona virus.

But question these things and you are lambasted for being a David Icke supporting crazy person.

If people like him were to concentrate on more factual information such as Prince Andrews dirty deeds,or the fact that 5G is going to be used to further constrict freedoms through "smart cities"and ever more surveilance,he would be more likley to affect change-but he doesn't want that-he just wants your money.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

This is a guy who believes we are being ruled by reptilian shapeshifting overlords.

So yes I will tell you he is insane.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
I've always liked Icke, since I first started reading his stuff in the 90's.
That being said, Alex jones is more on target to what you described as getting to the real deal.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

LINK

The site doesn't even check if the email is legit either, just typed in '[email protected]' and it let me in. These people are just looking for something to discredit the video to avoid watching it. They are too scared to agree with someone they have labelled a nutjob.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join