It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Pyrolytic cleaning services

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I was just thinking back to this highway side dinner I visited for breakfast years ago when I was working in the Dallas area. I had the breakfast special which was 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, hash browns and toast. Your typical breakfast special fare. I thought something was off with the bacon but was in a hurry to get to work and just ate everything and got back on the road for my appointment. I didn't even make it back to the highway before I had to pull over the truck and open the door and throw up for what seemed like a very long time. Then I found a clinic near by in the area and went straight to their bathroom and got rid of what ever was left. It was horrible but I some how made it to my appointment and got hired on the job.
This made me want to return to this dinner and provide them with a free of charge Pyrolytic cleaning service.
Years later in Oklahoma I went into my local Braum's and looking around their open kitchen it was a disaster. I ask to speak with the manager. I told her I came in to eat but this place is in such a poor level of cleaning I would be going elsewhere. She agreed and I left. A week later I came back and it was just as bad. I called for the manager and it was the same lady. I told her this place is a huge mess and she agreed and I then told her she needs to train her crew to clean as they go or she should stop sitting at her desk looking at her cell phone and make sure things remained clean during busy periods. I told her I was going to go ahead and order some food but if I got sick from it I would be back to provide them with a free of charge Pyrolytic cleaning service.
The next time I came in everyone started cleaning their area as soon as they spotted me. I think in hindsight she might have looked up the word Pyrolytic.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Or maybe she should have looked up the word psychotic.

That's some serious control issues you are packing around.

Was there no other place in the world you could eat?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: machineintelligence

...That's some serious control issues you are packing around.

When I was about ten years old, I went with family to Blackpool for a weekend.

We went to a resteraunt for lunch one day, and my Nan and my Great Auntie had the Sheppards Pie.

They both got seriously ill, and had to spend some weeks in hospital.

My Auntie ended up dying.

Machineintelligence could have saved a life, they have my full endorsement.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think there is a certain utility to making someone who you obtain food from aware that if this food harms you it might end up badly for everyone in the end.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

I am sorry to hear about your Auntie. It is tough to lose those close to us. When the cause is poor food handling it is very sad because it can be prevented by better training and behavior.

top topics

join