It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO FBT Research.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

since you asked nicely, I did look at those videos
in the other thread.

Here's the differences:

1) the initial form of what I saw (let me call it IF) was THICK
maybe 3 times as thick as that common CGI of a BTUFO.

2) the thick appearance was like I said, poured granite/concrete
creased gunmetal, but almost like a block of cheese.

3) Yes, there is that central area with the light. But the IF I saw
had a much deeper well the arclight was in, and a much more
pronounced circular railing type look. Almost like It could land
on it, and it would support weight. Of course that circular thing
morphed into tentacles at on point, so that's rather irrelevant.

The major difference I guess, is that whatever I saw, it was not a CGI
image from youtube.

That's my take on it.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

since you asked nicely, I did look at those videos
in the other thread.

Here's the differences:

1) the initial form of what I saw (let me call it IF) was THICK
maybe 3 times as thick as that common CGI of a BTUFO.

2) the thick appearance was like I said, poured granite/concrete
creased gunmetal, but almost like a block of cheese.

3) Yes, there is that central area with the light. But the IF I saw
had a much deeper well the arclight was in, and a much more
pronounced circular railing type look. Almost like It could land
on it, and it would support weight. Of course that circular thing
morphed into tentacles at on point, so that's rather irrelevant.

The major difference I guess, is that whatever I saw, it was not a CGI
image from youtube.

That's my take on it.

I don’t doubt what your eyes fixated on, was not a cgi digital illusion.

The only thing you and I then have in common, are those unforgettable R-i-v-e-t-s.

My experience, also had just one red light (pulsating) on the underside of the craft... I want to say that the craft came from behind me slowly and by the time I noticed it from the red light shine, by then it was directly overhead about 25 to 30ft as roughly measured by an adult. As a kid, with kids eyes, maybe 10 to 15ft, overhead. It was silent and it was evening in the neighborhood park. It was so close and above to me, I could not make out an outer perimeter shape that I can remember as of yet.

There are more details I’ve been trying to forget for decades. I will say, I don’t remember any traumatizing physical pain occurring at the time...I’ll leave it at that...

edit on 14-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Tell me about the rivets!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Tell me about the rivets!

Through my kids eyes, they looked like actual rivets that were joining sheet metal panels together, I remember some panel panel lines... that is how I saw it.

As I think of it as an adult.... what kind of craft was that? that it’s underside used rivets in its construction? As if the iterations of alien craft used contemporary materials and aircraft construction methods of the time...could the rivets have actually been Dzus fasteners typically used for fastening aircraft panels?

But when I think of what happened after being mesmerized by the red pulsating light...that part I won’t re-live posting here. So the rivets part of it from a fabricated something, remains a mystery to me in terms of its manufacture.

edit on 14-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If you had said the rivets you saw did not change in
apparent size as the 'craft' moved, that would have
thrown much fuel on the fire of one particular theory
I'm considering, based upon the known data.

I'm not displeased you didn't mention the same
exact thing I saw.

But yes.

Even when we see a 100% 'black ops type ship'
or a '100% star trek or beyond type ship',
it's nothing of the sort.

If it landed on the whitehouse lawn, and asked
to be take to our leader.. if we took samples of
the craft and they were analyzed down to the
atomic level.. isotopes.. metamaterials..
it wouldn't have any meaning.

It would just be a really perfect projection of
an expected scenario - not one nut, not one
bolt.

What I do find interesting, is that the process
at play here, is allowing for some clues to
come through.

I'm thankful for that.

Kev

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Karl,

Are you familiar with any BTUFO cases where there
was an associated encounter with an 'alien' as well?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I have also wondered if there have been on ground sightings of grays or other typed

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I spent years trying to determine what the angry
dwarf that paralyzed me was.

I'd certainly love to hear of other BTUFO encounters
that had 'aliens' as part of the event, to cross reference.

But in any case, I'd say that 'grays thing' is beyond a dead
end.

Kev

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's fascinating that it seems stuck in so many
people's heads, that to be an advanced
experimental aircraft, it must be a
"black triangle".

Now, i'm not an aeronautic engineer, and
no doubt there are some valid reasons
for the 'flying V or triangle design'

just saying it seems quite stuck in
people's minds.

www.foxnews.com...

now some folks will say, that it's because there ARE such black ops BTUFO
craft... can't say... maybe... I'm interested in the psychology.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

are you a whitely Strieber fan?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I am not.

I am still a bit of a JV fan, a bit of a John Keel fan,
a bit of a Terrence McKenna fan; a bit of a Joshua
Cutchin fan, a bit of a Jack Brewer fan, and a tinier
bit of a Nick Redfern fan.

but none of those sources did anything for me,
other than point a finger, to what actually
mattered.

But hardly anyone else did even that, so I tip
my hat to them.
edit on 24-11-2020 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
New article from Senor Redfern - 1965 Yorkshire Moors sighting.

Contained in those files is a one-page, March 28, 1965, UFO report that was filed with the Ministry of Defense by Brown. He actually filed the report – by phone – on the very same night of his sighting, which was on the moors of North Yorkshire, U.K. In part, the documentation states that Brown saw: “Nine or ten objects – in close triangular formation each about 100ft long – orange illumination below – each triangular in shape with rounded corners, making low humming noise.” Despite the fact that the report isn’t that lengthy in size, it’s huge when it comes to the matter of its importance. What Jeffrey Brown saw was, without a doubt, a Flying Triangle. There was the humming sound. There was the rounded corners on the craft. And there was  the light emanating from below. Most important of all, that particular document is still at the National Archives.

Who or What Flies the “Flying Triangles”? Are They UFOs or Secret Aircraft?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thanks for refreshing this post. I love reading about the triangle sightings.

In catching up with the last few pages, I saw that Cash-Landrum (my favorite case) was mentioned. Has any solid debunking ever been done on this?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
Hasn't Redfern gone on that UFO cruise with Nick Pope yet! Dang....

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Hi mate do you have any links to "currently reading some pretty crazy FBT eyewitness accounts from South Africa"

Quite a while back mate but do remember reading through these 'UFO Afrinews' publications - unfortunately the link has now been taken down.

Don't like linking Wikipedia but there are some very interesting SA UFO reports below (some involving FBTs).

On 7 April 1991, at 11:15 pm a hovering triangular craft with red central light, and white star-like lights on each extremity, was observed by a family at Baviaanspoort, Pretoria. A similar craft was sighted in the nearby Eersterust township on the evenings of 8 and 9 April, either stationary or moving.

These sightings occurred about a year after the Belgian UFO flap concluded. A decade later another hovering triangular craft was reported by a family travelling in the Hartbeespoort area, about 50 km to the west.

link

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Afrinews is all here.

ufoafrinews.com...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Afrinews is all here.

ufoafrinews.com...

Great stuff mate - thanks for that link.

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Hasn't Redfern gone on that UFO cruise with Nick Pope yet! Dang....

Don't know mate - was thinking of stowing away myself but don't fancy getting stuck on a liferaft with Nick Pope.

Keeping with the ocean there's been a few eyewitness accounts of triangles going into the sea - here's some from the Yorkshire coast.

The case of the Wilsthorpe Incident is being investigated after a number of witnesses to the bizarre events along a 25-mile stretch of the East Yorkshire and North Yorkshire coast were discovered.

Witnesses reported seeing strange lights, and odd-shaped craft in an area from Brandesburton in East Yorkshire to Scarborough, North Yorkshire, between May and September 2009.

In some cases UFOs were seen entering the sea, and cars ground to a halt as one appeared, it is claimed.

Two Chinook helicopters full of RAF personnel landed at the beach by the remote hamlet of Wilsthorpe, East Yorkshire, on Tuesday, September 15 2009, at the height of the sightings, paranormal researcher Paul Sinclair has revealed.

It was the day after a bizarre late-night sighting of between 30 and 40 UFOs in the same area by an elderly couple whose home overlooked the beach, he said.

The multiple UFOs sighting followed a spate of other strange UFO sightings along the area of coastline, Mr Sinclair told the Outer Limits Magazine 70 Years of the Modern UFO Era Conference in Hull.

The military action and UFOs were witnessed by the couple, two bait diggers, and a boat worker, a seven-year investigation by Mr Sinclair has discovered.

local newspaper report written more than a week later on September 24 said up to 50 people had seen the military arrival.

The case began in 2009 as Mr Sinclair recorded several UFO sightings in the area on his former website ILF-UFO...

The couple lived in one of 30 flats that overlook the sea at Wilsthorpe.

Mr Sinclair told the conference that the woman described seeing on September 14 2009 15-feet long and eight-feet wide "spaceships over the sea".

He said: "She said there was a huge circle of boomerang-shaped craft.

"She said there were loads - 30 to 40 and the sea below was bubbling, banging and crashing."

The woman said that after about half an hour, the "craft" flew off.

The next day the couple said they saw the military swarming all over the beach.

Mr Sinclair also spoke with a man who runs a bait shop at Bridlington Harbour, who told him his bait diggers had seen "triangle" craft enter the sea in 2009 over the same period.

He said two of his bait diggers had been on Wilsthorpe Beach the day the couple saw the military operation.

They told of seeing "triangles entering the sea" and later "being surrounded by soldiers."

Separately a man working on a boat at Blythe Park boat compound also confirmed the military presence, he said.

Mr Sinclair, who continues to investigate the case, has collated a record of other UFO sightings in the area from at least May 2009 that were either reported in local newspapers or directly to his website.

These include a pink flying saucer and three star-like objects over Flamborough Head, east Yorkshire, on May 10 2009, a huge UFO over Driffield six days later, and a "spherical-shaped craft" seen by nine people at River Head three days after that.

He revealed sightings that continued throughout June and July, including spheres of light over the sea, plus triangle, circular, and egg shaped craft.

Witnesses included trawler men and a retired police officer.

He also had reports of cars stopping working after a UFO sighting, including a black triangular object.

The vehicles worked fine again after the UFO flew out to sea.

These included an off-duty police man driving back from Barmston, East Yorkshire, whose car lights dimmed after a large tube-shaped UFO appeared..

link

Also Puerto Rico (especially around the Mona Channel and Puerto Rico Trench) and there's one below about a triangular shaped UFO over a U.S. Navy airstrip.

Triangle-shaped’ UFOs Suspended Over US Navy Airstrip,
UFOs Come out from the Sea -Puerto Rico:

We interviewed the Director of the Vieques Municipal Police, Officer Wilfredo Feliciano, who informed us of a series of important observations he had experienced.

His first sighting took place during the summer of 1997, at around 9 P.M. Feliciano was driving his car on Route 997, which runs from the Esperanza sector to Isabel II. At the intersection of a place known as Marta’s Alley, he became aware of an intense yellow light hanging motionless in the sky some distance away. Intrigued, he parked the car at the left edge of the road to observe the light more carefully.

“It was a real big triangular object,” he stated, “completely engulfed in a bright yellow light ... It seemed to be at an altitude of about 500 feet above the ground, over property belonging to Camp García. I calculated the altitude based on the height of some trees in the area. What intrigued me the most was that the thing was suspended right over the area where the US Navy has an airstrip or runway for their planes to land and take off ... And that it was an unidentified flying object.

“There were no military exercises at the time, so what was that object, that triangle of light, doing there over the runway? Thinking that I was observing something I shouldn’t be seeing, I left the site at once. But from that moment on, I realized something very strange is taking place on the land controlled by the US Navy.

“Some days later, my wife told me that she saw a similar object, also at night, suspended over the exact same place where I had seen the object — over Camp García’s runway. The next weekend, as we were driving to her mother’s home, we saw another triangle. This time our sons were with us in the car; they saw it too.”

Feliciano and his family observed the object from a distance of two miles, and even from that distance, they described its size to be three to four feet in length, which indicates the object was very large.

He also told us that, as part of his duties with the municipal police, he had to patrol the land west of Vieques, at the time still under US Navy control. On many occasions he witnessed brightly lit UFOs emerging from the sea in the Punta Arenas area, flying away at great speed into the night sky. Often the objects would make several fast turns before leaving the area.

“This has happened on many occasions, sometimes between 9 and 11 PM, and sometimes around 2 or 3 in the morning.They come out from the sea at a spot right in the middle of Punta Arenas and Roosevelt Roads Naval Station in Ceiba.”

link

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Thanks for refreshing this post. I love reading about the triangle sightings.

Thanks for the post mate and so do I (well, all shapes really) - just recently rewatched this one and there's a relevant statement below.

"On November 29, 1989, a large craft with triangular shape flew over the town of Eupen. The gendarmes von Montigny and Nicol found it near the road linking Aix-la-Chapelle and Eupen. It was stationary in the air, above a field which it illuminated with three powerful beams. The beams emanated from large circular surfaces near the triangle's corners. In the center of the dark and flat understructure there was some kind of 'red gyrating beacon.' The object did not make any noise. When it began to move, the gendarmes headed towards a small road in the area over which they expected the object to fly. Instead, it made a half-turn and continued slowly in the direction of Eupen, following the road at low altitude. It was seen by different witnesses as it flew above houses and near City Hall".

Auguste Meessen, professor of physics at the Catholic University in Louvain

originally posted by: TXRabbit

I saw that Cash-Landrum (my favorite case) was mentioned. Has any solid debunking ever been done on this?

Haven't kept up with any recent developments but would say CardDown is our resident expert on this one.

Do remember Phil Klass once accused Betty Cash of inflicting the burns on herself with 'some kind of template'.

CardDown's thread:

The Cash-Landrum suppressed government file

Dalbeck's thread:

An in-depth (re)view of the Cash/ Landrum case

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There's a great updated Marler FBT presentation in which he presents new earlier cases - unfortunately I can't find it and Google algorithms are not helping (positively impeding in fact).

Also, Haunted Skies researcher John Hanson has sourced some very early police FBT reports in Britain from before the1940's.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join