It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO FBT Research.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

It seems like I remember reading that here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Mate that's the first ever account of any symbol ever on a FBT - did you go through the research links?

If it was a nameless post on ATS then can you please provide the link?

Lots of info already on ATS about the specific government docos but there's a good vid below (also another USG report of a UFO releasing FBTs).

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I found it!

Here ya go mate

Nuforc report

This machine was directly over me and I was alone in the middle of nowhere, therefore, I felt quite "uneasy." It made no threatening moves whatsoever, but I aimed my rifle at it and through the riflescope, which was set on 8.5 power, I could clearly see surface detail in explicit detail. The machine’s surface detail appeared to be covered with well-fitted tiles, much like the ceramic tiles used on the United States Space Shuttle. Then in the fading light, I noticed a distinct marking.

This marking was absolutely shocking, as I could actually read it! It was white print outlined in black on a red arrow pointing toward a rectangle of sorts. The arrow pointed at a something rectangular that I cannot define, but I clearly could read these three words, “EMERGENCY RELEASE and RESCUE.” In the same place were other words that appeared too fuzzy to read. I suspect that these words were “PULL FOR...” Instantly I realized that this was a military machine and no “flying saucer.” I felt much better as I knew that these were surface details that were intended to help rescue people access and then be able to remove the pilots on board in the event of a crash.

edit on 4-7-2020 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Well thanks for sourcing that one mate - first time I've ever come across an account of the English language being written on one of these objects.

It states the sighting occurred in Sidney (not Sydney) in Texas, 2005 and did remind me a bit of this other very close range sighting from the same state three years later.

Also some other claims of close range triangle sightings from the UK:

Part 2

And other claims of skullduggery within British UFO research regarding a triangular object over the Peak District in March, 1997.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Thanks for those links Karl. I'll dig in shortly. I never get tired of reading about the triangles.

Texas has always been a hotbed it seems. Here's a few links to regional UFO reports with some interesting imagery that I haven't seen before.

Recently reported Texas sightings
www.texasufosightings.com...

Older (+3 years) reports which might help for anyone doing historical research
lightsinthetexassky.blogspot.com...

Be safe
edit on 6-7-2020 by TXRabbit because: speling

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What if UFO’s are human aircraft from the future experiencing timeslips?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKestrel04

HTT. Who knows?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Thanks for those links Karl. I'll dig in shortly. I never get tired of reading about the triangles.

Neither do I mate and thanks for those links, never seen those sites before.

Texas really has experienced quite a few crazy incidents over the years - remember the speculation about George Bush and Crawford Ranch lol?

Vid 1 / 2

It's a Delta/Boomerang rather than Triangle but did think this 1989 account from Miami International Airport deserved a post.

Another famous case is from 1989 at the Miami International Airport. Two flights nearly collided with this boomerang-shaped aircraft hovering over the tarmac and all the ground personnel, the traffic operators, pilots and all these witnesses never talked about because the tower manager told everybody to keep their mouths shut.

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Be safe

And you mate.
edit on 8-7-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKestrel04

What if indeed mate - the idea of UFOs actually being time tourists (or 4th dimensional objects) is a suprisingly old one.

Don't know if you've seen the thread below but the late Marc Davenport did make some truly interesting observations about UFO occupants (also a great interview with Professor of Anthropology Dr Michael P Masters).

"We have the occupants of these craft are continually telling people - they ask them questions like what time is it, what is time, what is your time, what is age, what is a year and they say 'You are caught in time and we're not - our time is different from yours'.

Time is distorted in the vicinity of these craft and inside these craft - a lot of time people's watches will stop, we have people who say that their voices are distorted when they're near these craft like when they breathe helium or something. So we have all sorts of indications that these things are in some kind of a field that warps space and time."

UFO Time Anomaly Research.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You will also see Masters in Diane Tessemans latest book along with Jack Sarfatti. The RFI case is mentioned also. None of this is of course is new but there is another drive again re these theories.

www.amazon.com...

edit on 9-7-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Thanks for that link mate, just saw you also posted on the other thread - listened to a Tesseman interview a while back and there definitely seems to be a cyclical aspect to certain UFO explanations - that said, did think there was some healthy speculation in this roundtable discussion.

As for FBTs, looks like Nick Redfern's recently updated his original article in the first post.

The Flying Triangles: UFOs That Are Nothing New

Contrary to the popular belief perpetuated by elements of the world-wide UFO research community, we now know that sightings of the mysterious Flying Triangles have proliferated for, quite literally, decades: the forties, fifties and sixties. They are most assuredly not a relatively recent development..

link

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It also explains why sum of these occupants can do things like eat toast and have barbecues. Imaging strolling in a forest you run into 2 chrononauts having a pic-nic next to a disc craft. Aliens??? na just your typical tourist from the future. The thing is with time travel you can have visitors from any point in time and space even from what we call the past. I had a hypothesis that this coincidentally is a means of faster than light travel as well, relatively speaking.

Transluminal Travel

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: TheKestrel04

What if indeed mate - the idea of UFOs actually being time tourists (or 4th dimensional objects) is a suprisingly old one.

Don't know if you've seen the thread below but the late Marc Davenport did make some truly interesting observations about UFO occupants (also a great interview with Professor of Anthropology Dr Michael P Masters).

"We have the occupants of these craft are continually telling people - they ask them questions like what time is it, what is time, what is your time, what is age, what is a year and they say 'You are caught in time and we're not - our time is different from yours'.

Time is distorted in the vicinity of these craft and inside these craft - a lot of time people's watches will stop, we have people who say that their voices are distorted when they're near these craft like when they breathe helium or something. So we have all sorts of indications that these things are in some kind of a field that warps space and time."

UFO Time Anomaly Research.

Cheers.

That voice distortion is almost definitely the doppler effect.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I have not read Dianes book but am well aware of it etc.

Thanks re the links.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

No worries dude and really was a bit sceptical mate , just thought she was in it for the money.

What everyone needs to know about are the wilfully ignorant masquerading as 'sceptics'.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
And the people who know that the aliens are here but are still masquerading as 'sceptics' anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

She is an interesting lady as is the subject matter, close associate/ friend of Sarfatti and co . I don't know if she is led by money or not. Many are.

edit on 11-7-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Thanks for another great thread, Karl.

Re: occupants. Yeah, the sum total of our knowledge of them is about zero ? If one accepts that proposition, than there is no logic in presuming from where / when their origins might be found.

I'll miss your contributions once ATS is gone. Do you post your comments elsewhere?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hey mate appreciate your comments and Pegasus Research Consortium is a good site.

Out of all the short vids always loved this police one as it does contain some pretty compelling eyewitness testimony.

edit on 25-8-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join