It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99 percent of us won’t die. 100 percent need our next paycheck

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Stop telling the middle class to stay home to protect lives. You don’t care about our lives, you care about YOUR life.

You see the working class knows that 99% of are not going to die from the Wuhan Virus. But the working class also knows that 100% of us will live in poverty begging for government cheese if we don’t go back to work and get the economy moving.

So excuse us middle and lower class folks who need to go to work to avoid a helpless situation, for actually going back to work.

You want to know who is protesting. US. You want to know who says I’ll wear a mask and sanitize crap every few minutes? US. You want to know who is telling you to get the F$&K out of the way so we can go back to work and earn a living to take care of ourselves? US. We are the backbone of this society.

We say screw you to the privileged minority who can afford to work from home or simply not work at all. Lock yourself in your houses because the rest of us are going to reopen the damm country knowing that 99% of us will make it through just fine.

Stop telling us we don’t care about Grandma because quite honestly you don’t give a F%#k about Grandma. You sit at home with the luxury of not having to deal with the hardships of the working class. You are worried about YOURSELF and YOURSELF only.

If you really cared about death, the homeless would stop dying in the streets, the third world would stop dying of treatable illnesses. You don’t care about death you care about YOUR death.

I care about my LIFE And my LIFE depends on me working. I am more concerned with my life than your death.

So just get over it and get out of my way. For everyone in the middle and lower class who wants to be locked into your houses and wait for Government cheese, you don’t deserve the freedoms so many many men have died for. So your opinions don’t matter to me either.

People went to war with a much worse chance of living than 99%, but they did it for freedom. Now you want to give it all away because 1% of us might die.

The working class fights your wars and will again take the front lines to reopen the country while the cowards stay at home.

edit on 3-5-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Too many sheep have fallen victim to the fear.

There was even a Dr something on here promoting fear, and when presented with numbers, suddenly it's a lie, at least that gave me my daily LOL

+8 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
100% suffer because 0.1% is vulnerable.
Remind you of any other agendas?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Whoahhhhhh hold up there. Just because I have the option of working from home don't make any assumptions about me.

Yeah I'm in a reasonable level corporate management job now but I've worked my ass off and sacrificed to get here. Started life in one of Australia's poorest postcodes, moved to a similarly positioned little timber town on the socio-economic scale. Done brick layers labouring for less than minimum wage, factory work, saw milling then moved to Melbourne at 21 and turns out I was good at selling on the phone. Better than good.

Now I live back in the country and get to work at home cause I'm damn good at what I do and sacrificed a lot to get here.

I get your sentiment but you're carrying on like a child and making so.e broad statements mate cool your jets and be angry at the right people.

For the record, all the corporate city folk think I'm rough as guts, definitely not your typical suit type. I still proudly smell of blue collar
edit on 352020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I feel so bad for americans right now. They have to go through all of this on their own with no real help from their government.

It must terrifying.

It's only a matter of time before the sheep start to eat each other, like what's happening in this OP

Good luck america
edit on 3-5-2020 by wheresthebody because: clarity

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well said. I can't wait to try that one on the street. "You care about your death, well I care about my life, so get the # outta my way!" hehehe

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I have S.S.A. and retirement from City, and from U of M and from Ford Motor Co. 401s cashed out in in my bank.

I'm just retired, wife working from home as a Peer Councilor ...helping people like you get back to work.

We have 2 houses both paid, 2 cars both paid...and I 1st Respond-ed thru all 3 employers....working my ass off for the public all these years. And I get music royalties...

Ok, we're bottom middle class...owe nothing...but got to this place somehow right?

I didn't know then, but started 401s when I was I was just part time at U of M Medical Center. Best possible idea....

I didn't think of this time ever....but we are ok, either together or separately...

You have every right to get back/to work...but no right to infect any-one...while the public wears masks to keep you...not us...from getting infected...

Good luck to you and all....

Secure but not rich....M.S./L.A./JR

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

I care about my LIFE And my LIFE depends on me working. I am more concerned with my life than your death.

I'm not trying to be "that guy", but doesn't this make you exactly like those you rail against? I would think you would at least think of things in perspective. Sure, "they" are scared to death, it's the elderly who are most at risk, and those in power, are mostly elderly. This is something their money can't stop. So while we all want to get back to normal, they equally want to stay home, or at least have you stay home.

I just want my family to be safe and OK. And I'll do whatever is necessary to ensure that is the case. You may want to put some of that energy into figuring out how to capitalize on the near future.

Two things are going to happen. One, people are going to want to get out and vacation somewhere other than their home, and two, in about 8-9 months, there is going to be a large surge in births. Knowing that, you might find a way to market yourself,or a product to collect on this in a capitalistic way.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Morning friend. Your last sentence says much. Thanks! Best of health 2 u n yours N.D.!

MS

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM
I don’t know what your your life story has to do with the OP hold up you lost me. Congrats? I think? Is that what you wanted?
Everyone loves a Cinderella story.

Fear is the mind killer folks.
It’s always MY life over YOUR life it’s always been that way and always will. We put on masks(real and figurative) and tell each other how much we care with hugs and handshakes. At the end of the day however we do what we have to to survive rules/laws/morals aside. Just like how you worked for slave wage at a crap job to scape by right?

Man isn’t inherently good or evil man is a animal and animals try to survive.
edit on 3-5-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The working class fights your wars and will again take the front lines to reopen the country while the cowards stay at home.

That sums it up in a nutshell.

Guess what angry guy, I doubt a single person on this board has any say on when / if things are going to open up or how.

Go work right now. Get off your duff, learn to make money online, try out youtube videos. Do something besides complain to people who have absolutely no influence on what states open for business.

Here: www.youtube.com...

Maybe go mow some lawns.

Anyway, this is the kind of attitude that reinforces the need for self-defense. As soon as it gets a little tough, some goons are going to scream "It's my life or yours and I want your food and stuff".

"I care about my LIFE And my LIFE depends on me having your stuff. I am more concerned with my life than your death." See how that works.

Yep, golden horde of helpless and unprepared.

edit on 3-5-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Good one.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Word!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I get your sentiment but you're carrying on like a child and making so.e broad statements mate cool your jets and be angry at the right people.

I don't see that the OP is "carrying on like a little child" at all. He's angry, and he should be.

So you've worked hard and you've got yours. Well good for you. I'm sincerely proud of you...but what about all those folks who are still in the "sacrifice" stage of getting theirs? I have a feeling that a large percentage of the casualties from CV will be those who never got infected with it, but suffered or died from it nonetheless.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I’ve worked since day one of the Stay at Home order came to my state. My job takes me to different surrounding counties (around 7) and I’ve asked every customer if they know anyone with Covid19. Only an apartment complex maintenance man knew of one tenant diagnosed with it.
My co worker and I take turns asking small questions to see where the customers mind set is on the virus. Many people are questioning the narrative because the numbers of infected and dying just are not like the news claims they are.
About 50% question the numbers of infected and are starting to doubt, while the other 50% seem content with hiding at home.

I have not worn gloves or a mask on purpose. I will not in the future either. I want to get it over with, but I guess Covid only infects the people who are afraid of catching it.

You can play along, I’m not. The numbers aren’t there, the dying are not piled in the streets, hell I only know of one person who is said to have it, but that is just hearsay.

If you’re elderly or have a compromised immune system you should stay at home. Everyone else needs to get back to work!

Try this the next time you talk with someone about Covid19, ask them if they had symptoms of Covid19 before it was announced it was in the US. I would say about 80% of my customers say they were bad sick in Dec, Jan and Feb. back before they announced Covid was in the states.

I believe America was already exposed months ago and that is why testing is limited. Testing would prove this a nothingburger and leave politicians with egg on their faces during an election year.
edit on 3-5-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You want to know who says I’ll wear a mask and sanitize crap every few minutes? US.

I agree with everything but this...

I will never - EVER - wear a mask, nor will I obsess about sanitizing anything, especially 'every few minutes'.

I like a clean house, and clean stores, and a clean environment, but there is a big difference between cleanliness, and obsessive/compulsive sterility.

That said - one good thing that could come out of this is maybe, just maybe, stores, gas stations, etc will start having reasonably clean bathrooms for a change...

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Masks have an added benefit that most are not thinking of. Yes, they greatly reduce the spread of infection for one, mitigating the need for future shut-downs and closures, but they also totally destroy the facial recognition systems that the surveillance state is imposing on us all.

A win / win

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Tanstaafl and Infolurker,

Clean bathrooms and anonymity from facial recognition...that’s some glass half full thinking.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I test your quote on the Tim Pool audience. it kinda worked!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join