It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Candidate JOE BIDEN Sexually Harassed 14 Year-old EVA MURRY in 2008.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sunday, May 3, 2020

Some of the kids that Democratic Presidential Candidate JOE BIDEN harassed and fondled, are now adults, and are traumatized by what Joe Biden did to them. Here is the most recent complaint:

A woman says she was sexually harassed by presumptive Democratic Party presidential nominee Joe Biden when she was just 14 years old.

The woman, Eva Murry, told Law&Crime that Biden complimented her on the size of her breasts at the First State Gridiron Dinner & Show in 2008, in Delaware.

One friend and her sister said that Murry told her details of the alleged incident more or less immediately after it happened. Four other friends of Murry’s said they were told about the incident, with the same details, between two and three years after it originally occurred.

“I remember walking into the lobby and being in awe of all the people in such fancy clothes,” Murry said in an interview.

“Our two parties of people gravitated towards each other and everyone started saying their hellos.

When it was Biden and my aunt’s turn to say hello he quickly turned to me and asked how old I was. I replied with my age and he replied with the comment, "Fourteen? You’re very well endowed for 14!"

I was confused but it was definitely weird, he looked me up and down and hovered his eyes on my chest, so I had some clue [about] the notion of his comment, but didn’t fully understand at the time.

Me and my Aunt quickly separated from his area after the encounter.”
More at: lawandcrime.com...

As Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said after being asked about her Democrat colleague's assaults, "That's just Joe being Joe!".

The latest polls have Joe Biden beating President Trump handily in November. Apparently the majority of Americans don't care if their chosen President has DEMENTIA, and is HYPER HORNY?

Foreign leaders seeking favors from the U.S., are probably grooming their sexiest "Honey Trap" ambassadors, in preparation for the customary get-acquainted sessions, with new U.S. President Joe Biden.

-CareWeMust

+11 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Where’s the Senate? Shouldn’t they be investing the full weight of their legislative efforts into a criminal investigation of allegations of rape/sexual misconduct against Biden?? I mean, that’s their job!

God, this country can’t get its act together! The Senate even more so!!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

And here it comes...give me a break

+4 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I hope this thread grows the longest legs of the year, Care.
And slightly off-top I also hope Gov. Massive-Gathering-of-One
gets absolutely Zero bailout disguised as corona relief either.
Flag and a galaxy full. Biden for predator monitoring 2020.

+37 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

weren't you the one in another thread that said Trump has had more accusations as if that proved something? looks like Biden is having a hold my beer moment as more comes out.
edit on 3-5-2020 by keenmachine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

I have no idea what you are talking about but im going to go out and call it - this is made up.

edit on 3-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
when are we gonna face facts that the entire political class is corrupt
and that this corruption stems from the system of money and power and influence that runs the whole damn show

and most importantly, that by playing "my side vs your side" we are only furthering the interests of this corrupt ruling class! every single 'but biden' or 'what about trump' feeds into this damned insidious game that turns us against each other, to work for them.
edit on 3-5-2020 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

I'll disagree. Trump has a lot more accusations and mentions he'd like to date his daughter.

Copy and pasted it from the other thread . it was the one that said who is worse Trump or Biden, does it ring a bell? You like to comment on how terrible Trump is but don't seem to say much about Biden, except but.... but.....trump. Are both accusations made up or just this one? Future accusations will also be lie? just trying to get your stance on Biden, since your stance on Trump is so crystal clear.

+30 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
When Biden starts his rallies and tours for votes I think Bill Clinton should join him. They could call it "The fondling Father's tour "!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
when are we gonna face facts that the entire political class is corrupt
and that this corruption stems from the system of money and power and influence that runs the whole damn show

and most importantly, that by playing "my side vs your side" we are only furthering the interests of this corrupt ruling class! every single 'but biden' or 'what about trump' feeds into this damned insidious game that turns us against each other, to work for them.

"Words of wisdom Loyd, words of wisdom."

“Ignatius believed in the rota Fortunae, or wheel of fortune, a central concept in De Consolatione Philosophiae, the philosophical work which had laid the foundation for medieval thought.”
“When Fortuna spins you downward, go out to a movie and get more out of life.”

Confederacy of Dunces

+17 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about but im going to go out and call it - this is made up.

Any sources for "it's made up" or just your partisan opinion (again and again and again). Because Trump said something.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No sources. Just me. Making a wacky bold big claim this is horse crap.

0 partisan issue.

If you read any posts from me you will see I think Joe Biden is an unmitigated disaster and unfit for the Presidency.

But keep on.
edit on 3-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No sources. Just me. Making a wacky bold big claim this is horse crap.

0 partisan issue.

If you read any posts from me you will see I think Joe Biden is an unmitigated disaster and unfit for the Presidency.

But keep on.

Probably a lie I mean i's not like he's on video smelling young girls hair and putting his hands on them making them uncomfortable..... Oh wait.....You have immediately called this one out as a lie, based on what?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The woman, Eva Murry, told Law&Crime that Biden complimented her on the size of her breasts at the First State Gridiron Dinner & Show in 2008, in Delaware.

As Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said after being asked about her Democrat colleague's assaults, "That's just Joe being Joe!".

-CareWeMust

I guess Miss "Lube Rack" of the fifties thinks this is okay.

My advice nowadays to politicians is 'Don't look. Don't comment, they will get you in the end.'

Regards,

Bally

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I based it on my horoscope and the fact that we are in a linear pattern currently with Hermes, the dentist.

It states that there are more unsubstantiated reports of Biden "looking me up and down" coming from the Morgellons quadrant.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Nancy Pelosi did not say that in response to reports of Joe Biden assaults.

That does not mean she is not sporting a "Lube Rack" although I'd need to look into that.

I honestly dont want to do that. I'll just take your word for it.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

Where’s the Senate? Shouldn’t they be investing the full weight of their legislative efforts into a criminal investigation of allegations of rape/sexual misconduct against Biden?? I mean, that’s their job!

God, this country can’t get its act together! The Senate even more so!!

The problem with SEX issues, is that almost every House Member, Senator, and President (including DJT) has at least one skeleton they prefer to keep hidden in the closet.

An investigation by the FBI would be more appropriate. As was done with the Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh rape accusation.

The Senate Judiciary Committee (chaired by Senator Lindsey Graham) could request an FBI investigation tomorrow, if they wanted to. Just like they did with the Blasey-Ford accusation against Brett Kavanaugh. The investigation was intense, and completed in just 7 days.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You a fan of the FBI all of a sudden lol?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

a reply to: bally001

Nancy Pelosi did not say that in response to reports of Joe Biden assaults.

That does not mean she is not sporting a "Lube Rack" although I'd need to look into that.

I honestly dont want to do that. I'll just take your word for it.

Nancy is just angry, that she is 90 years too old to catch Joe's eye...

+3 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I'll do better than that! You R hereby ignored, going forward in this thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join