It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
New documentary by Steven Greer. I know, he is questionable .Not the usual stuff, but what is going on today.

Interesting so far, just started watching it.

As the UFO's suddenly hits the covers of Washington Post and NY Times in the age of "fake news" and conspiracy memes, how can we make sense of these revelations without losing grip on reality?. "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind" is a feature documentary that is presented by the global authority on extraterrestrials who has created the world wide disclosure movement and routinely briefs the presidents and the heads of state on the ET phenomenon: Dr. Steven Greer. His preceding works: Sirius and Unacknowledged, broke crowdfunding records and sparked a grassroots movement. In this film, Dr. Steven Greer presents the most dangerous information that the architects of secrecy do not want you to know; how forgotten spiritual knowledge holds the key to humans initiating with highly advanced ET civilizations. This film features a large amount of groundbreaking video and photographic evidence and supporting interviews from some prominent figures such as legendary civil rights attorney Daniel ... Written by Aleks

www.imdb.com...

Never heard of this company before.....

I realized that the story of ourselves as told by science—our cosmology, our religion—was incomplete and likely flawed. I recognized that the Newtonian idea of separate, independent, discrete things in the universe wasn’t a fully accurate description. What was needed was a new story of who we are and what we are capable of becoming.
Dr. Edgar Mitchell

noetic.org...

Has anyone seen it yet?

edit on 2-5-2020 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Haven't seen it, but WOW! I want to. Let us know what your conclusions are when you are done watching it.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Haven't seen it, but WOW! I want to. Let us know what your conclusions are when you are done watching it.

Pretty good so far, with a religious spin to it so far.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Thanks Groot!

Will give it a watch.

ETA - What, it's not free.

Gonna have to wait to see it then.

From the trailer it looks like there are parts that are worth watching.

edit on 2-5-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Where do you watch it at? The vid is just a trailer.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add my signature to your thread.

Thanks for the info, will check it out.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Good starting point, time traveling aliens
'Cause tomorrow's just another day
And I don't believe in time

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

We are in the end times and I wouldn't be too eager
to welcome UFO occupants to our planet! One of my
children saw a cigar-shaped UFO about 2 weeks ago.
I told them if they ever saw it again to rebuke the UFO
in Yeshua/Jesus name.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It's on Amazon Prime- but not for free unfortunately.
Pretty interesting!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Thanks Groot!

Will give it a watch.

ETA - What, it's not free.

Gonna have to wait to see it then.

From the trailer it looks like there are parts that are worth watching.

It's all really about contacting ET through meditation . But very interesting.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Where do you watch it at? The vid is just a trailer.

Watched it on Amazon Prime for $ 4.99. Sure it will be out later for free.

It was a different perspective , one I never really considered.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Will eventually watch it even if I think Greer is somewhat of a charlatan.

Looks like Greer is going down the Hermetic philosophy road, which I’ve used to explain this phenomenon my entire life.

Also, in all likelihood those physical craft seen in mass sightings are probably just probes. Not a threat, anymore than our probes are threats should they come across another civilization.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You can safely watch the full documentary here (a completely legal virus-free social media/video site).

But be quick in case Greer's wiseguys order it to be taken down.

edit on 2-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
You can see safely watch the full documentary here (a completely legal virus-free social media/video site).

But be quick in case Greer's wiseguys order it to be taken down.

Thanks!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

We are in the end times and I wouldn't be too eager
to welcome UFO occupants to our planet! One of my
children saw a cigar-shaped UFO about 2 weeks ago.
I told them if they ever saw it again to rebuke the UFO
in Yeshua/Jesus name.

It's all a test to see how we would react to a disruption to normal life. Didn't disrupt mine, in fact made me and mine stronger and more prepared.

So they saw a craft? WOW !

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
Greer is somewhat of a charlatan.

He's one of them.

So is Bloomberg

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

I'm interested in the Hermetic philosophy on UFO's as I've never heard of UFO association with hermeticism and can find no info.

Care to elaborate?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yes, he is very questionable now, but what does intrigue me is the period BEFORE he became a rather dodgy UFO guru leading his adoring disciples across terrains towards 'summoned' lights in the skies, ie when he was taken seriously by most people in ufology.

What marks him apart from Zondo & Co's model of an alien "threat" is his insistence that they are entirely benevolent. He believes there are two types of disclosure: a "Truthful, Hopeful" version that he left the medical profession to pursue; and the one currently spun by folks such as TTSA, ie said "Threat".

His 1999 paper, 'When Disclosure Serves Secrecy', is worth a read, considering it was during his 'straight' period.

A snippet:

I write this as a warning. A warning that the wolves in sheep clothes are very cunning indeed. And have almost limitless resources. Most who work with them do not even know they are wolves. Indeed, it is likely that many of the wolves have been convinced that they are sheep.

The UFO matter is not so much a mystery as a matter deliberately obfuscated and mystified. Confusion and a lack of clarity serves the larger covert goal of keeping it off the long-range radar of society while power and plans are consolidated quietly. And the one thing more dangerous to society than all this secrecy is a planned, contrived disclosure run by the keepers of the secrets.

PS: Do those words from 21 years ago advise us to be cautious about the recent Pentagon public release of those three UFO videos?

I can see The GUT nodding sagely.

edit on 2-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The hermeticism is in regards to the trailer. Haven’t watched it but it appears Greer is of the belief you can just “summon” these beings. I don’t necessarily think he’s wrong in that regard, but I question if he understands it or if he just puts some “new age” type spin on the entire thing.

The UFO/UAP footage we’ve seen released by the pentagon and the footage appearing in the trailer in all likelihood has nothing to do with actual alien beings.

Essentially, it appear Greer is using the hermetic train of thought (as I understand it, I’m a layman) to manifest these beings. Interdimensional, otherworldly, angels, demons, aliens, whatever you want to call them go ahead. Makes no difference.

The craft filmed have nothing to do with that aspect of it. Those are either:

A) Military/Private projects
B) Probes from other civilizations

Probably the former, maybe the tiniest bit the latter. You’re not summoning those craft, the same way you’re not summoning my car no matter how hard you try. You can summon other things though, but it’s not interplanetary.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Yes, he is very questionable now, but what does intrigue me is the period BEFORE he became a rather dodgy UFO guru leading his adoring disciples across terrains towards 'summoned' lights in the skies, ie when he was taken seriously by most people in ufology.

What marks him apart from Zondo & Co's model of an alien "threat" is his insistence that they are entirely benevolent. He believes there are two types of disclosure: a "Truthful, Hopeful" version that he left the medical profession to pursue; and the one currently spun by folks such as TTSA, ie the alien "Threat".

His 1999 paper, 'When Disclosure Serves Secrecy', is worth a read, considering it was during his 'straight' period.

A snippet:

I write this as a warning. A warning that the wolves in sheep clothes are very cunning indeed. And have almost limitless resources. Most who work with them do not even know they are wolves. Indeed, it is likely that many of the wolves have been convinced that they are sheep.

The UFO matter is not so much a mystery as a matter deliberately obfuscated and mystified. Confusion and a lack of clarity serves the larger covert goal of keeping it off the long-range radar of society while power and plans are consolidated quietly. And the one thing more dangerous to society than all this secrecy is a planned, contrived disclosure run by the keepers of the secrets.

PS: Do those words from 21 years ago advise us to be cautious about the recent Pentagon public release of those three UFO videos?

I can see The GUT nodding sagely.

What is the real plan, exactly? I did watch that " they" who ever they are , did not want disclosure. Why? Afraid of scaring the general populous? Causing panic? Having to denounce our current beliefs, when what was said is we need to embrace it and basically dig deeper into our conscience thoughts to bring out the higher being in us?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join