It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA - Game Over - Hit Reset

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have never voted, I have always felt it is just a big game and it doesn't really matter who the President is. The President doesn't run the show IMO. The deep state, MIC, globalist, elites, ET, top 1%...

Whoever it is and whatever you want to call them, someone else and not the President is running the show. It's all a big act, like fake wrestling kinda.

Still, I cannot believe how low our political system has fallen. This headline made me see that IMO it's over, hit reset, start the game again.

White House blocking Fauci from testifying before Congress about coronavirus response

Really, now? More investigations?

No one is ever going to want to be President again. Biden is running against Trump. If the country makes it to the next election it will be such a #hit show no one will ever want to run again.

Maybe we can start from the beginning. Like it used to be long ago. You know, of the People, by the People, and for the People.

If we can make it so, I promise to vote on every level that I can.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Why would you want to be born into some new world where you had to vote for ANYTHING again? Having to vote to dictate the ramifications of your own reality is one of the main problems. Enough with the nonsense.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Please enlighten me, what is the better way to do it?

Everyone just do what they want?

+5 more 
posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Why should Trump let him testify before any House of Representatives committee? This is the same House that has been trying to crucify him since before the 2016 election. I wouldn't cooperate with them or tell them anything either. Actually, if I were Trump I would vociferously tell them to go to Hellll.
edit on 2-5-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think the internet has just kind of exposed the fact that democracy is a bad idea and it only really kind of works when the narrative can be tightly controlled between two clear-cut choices AND TPTB can advance exactly the right candidates.

And also, the internet has rotted the brains of most people with all that Twitter stuff and the stupid memes and so forth. All people really care about anymore is getting likes and laughs. Well, until a global pandemic hits and they lose their jobs and this clown they thought was so entertaining is making everything much worse than it has to be.

Of course there are still some nihilistic jackoffs who are just enjoying it for the dumpster fire that it is and they're young and healthy enough to live like a pack of wild dogs if it comes down to it. So they don't really care what happens. They think they're going to live forever. Or they think that if they die it will be quick or whatever. Most of them do not have any comprehension of the reality of life and death. So yeah. They think it's all just a big joke.
edit on 2-5-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Please enlighten me, what is the better way to do it?

Everyone just do what they want?

You believe we can just reset everything into some new reality, so why don't you believe we can also change the laws of physics to be whatever we want them to be? Why do you believe the laws/restrictions/duality of our current reality are concrete/truth/final?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The USA is a very young country.
The western society is based on the roman model. It was always run from the shadows by the 1%. That was already the case when the first settlers came from Europe.

It is called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to belive it, and the waking up comes only in the fine print.

How far are we willing to go, sustaining something that is obviously corrupted, just because we have no approved models to apply instead? It is called xenophobia the fear of something new...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Lol. Yeah. Trump should make it easy for them after everything they have done since before the last election. If I was President, I would shut the water off to the Dem's buildings just to hear them scream. After this last election all I can say about the Democrat Politicians is Screw Them.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You believe we can just reset everything

Maybe, maybe not. I think we need to try and do something.

Not sure what that should be... Anyone got the directions that came with this country?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Let's say everyone born on Earth suddenly had an invisible forcefield that protected them from physical harm/molestation/weather/etc. Nothing/no one you didn't want to physically affect you could do so. How do you think that would change the world as we know it?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Now that is a premise I like.

How would you get such a shield?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Why should Trump let him testify before any House of Representatives committee? This is the same House that has been trying to crucify him since before the 2016 election. I wouldn't cooperate with them or tell them anything either. Actually, if I were Trump I would vociferously tell them to go to Hellll.

Neither side should be having investigations were anyone fighting the virus needs to testify. It is way too soon for that. The country should be focused on re-opening and dealing with this virus. Not investigations.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

Let's say everyone born on Earth suddenly had an invisible forcefield that protected them from physical harm/molestation/weather/etc. Nothing/no one you didn't want to physically affect you could do so. How do you think that would change the world as we know it?

That sounds cool!

When do I get one?

edit on 2-5-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Would you have the sentiment when there is a Democratic President who refuses to answer to a Republican House or Senate, refuses to hand over documents, refuses to allow oversights, blocks testimony, takes everything to court, and says FU to Congress?

Somehow, I highly doubt you would.
edit on 2-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

How do we get anything we have in our current reality? Just the laws of physics, that have clearly been set up by someone/something unknown.

Why can't a physical forcefield simply be one of the new laws? Why can't one of the new laws be that virtually all people on Earth will have above average intellect and capability to understand and operate with common sense? No one falls victim to manipulation by the media (if it even would exist) or anyone else anymore?

And what if one of the new rules/laws was that that "common sense" was actually governed by TRUTH and not constant debate about what is the actual truth?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Truth is a big word. The truth now is not everyone has such a forcefield, but tomorrow it could be the truth and the truth of now becomes yesterdays lie, after tomorrow the new truth could already have become a lie.

Thruth is not static, it is constantly generated by all of us...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

Truth is a big word. The truth now is not everyone has such a forcefield, but tomorrow it could be the truth and the truth of now becomes yesterdays lie, after tomorrow the new truth could already have become a lie.

Thruth is not static, it is constantly generated by all of us...

Well, in our new reality it will be static. You in?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Send me the terms and conditions and i will think about it...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

There is some biblical precedent with people who were free wanting someone to physically rule them.

“Listen to them, but you must solemnly warn them and tell them about the rights of the king who will rule over them.”

Samuel told all the Lord’s words to the people who were asking him for a king.

He said, “These are the rights of the king who will rule over you:

He will take your sons and put them to his use in his chariots, on his horses, or running in front of his chariots. He can appoint them for his use as commanders of thousands or commanders of fifties, to plow his ground or reap his harvest, or to make his weapons of war or the equipment for his chariots. He can take your daughters to become perfumers, cooks, and bakers. He can take your best fields, vineyards, and olive orchards and give them to his servants. He can take a tenth of your grain and your vineyards and give them to his officials and servants. He can take your male servants, your female servants, your best young men, and your donkeys and use them for his work. He can take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves can become his servants. When that day comes, you will cry out because of the king you’ve chosen for yourselves, but the Lord won’t answer you on that day.”

The people refused to listen to Samuel. “No! ” they said. “We must have a king over us. Then we’ll be like all the other nations: our king will judge us, go out before us, and fight our battles.””
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭8:9-20‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

Something about having tangible rewards and consequences that fit our internal system of justice.
Gives us permission to point at others and not take responsibility for their own actions.
Maybe it’s preference to be lazy, not wanting to use critical thinking. Preferring to take the shortcut but not want to be responsible for the consequences. Blame the king, blame my neighbor, but I’m okay.

Government is a strange thing that needs very carful consideration on both sides. Democracy so far seems the closest option that’s fair for both rulers and ruled. Sadly good doesn’t last forever. One bad seed, infecting the system for years and years, and now here we are. What will we cry out for this time. What kind of rule do we deserve?

Thanks for reading.
edit on 2-5-2020 by Observationalist because: Addd quote

edit on 2-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join