It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Meaning of Relationship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

This ought to give you a chuckle.

This too.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well that conclusion is the only one I allow myself with the information and feedback I have on hand.

And kind of really strange, one of the persons concerned is on this board. So I hope that ones hate is enough to just ignore me. Because this is currently the only place I feel somewhat welcome and safe.

So this all is very awkward and it may look to the person like I speak through the flowers but it is not like that. I am a human and I need social interaction. I tried on reddit, please dont ask how that went down...

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I am fully aware of what you are describing.

To me it feels unfair that I have to hide parts of myself, like my gender, to be taken seriously or achieve the level of connection I desire with others. I would say it even angers me... and that's what I'm fighting against with my "in your face femininity." Challenging people to look beyond.

Ironically, I consider myself to be a very private person and I don't mind if people don't want to talk to me because of the things I have to say or who or what I am.

And why would I want to form relationships with anybody who treats women like sh-t? Or would discard females for maybe not being cute in their opinion? I'll never encourage or tolerate that behavior. I feel sad for them for the toxic attitude and behavior that they harbor, and for the people who cater to their preferences to gain their approval.

This is the stuff that I'm willing to talk about, and it will cause discomfort and discord... and I guess I'm up for the challenge. And also it's ok if people turn away from me- they've turned a blind eye to me, and themselves, and many things that I consider important, all of my life. I can deal with that. I will say that I prefer that people accept me, but I won't force anybodies hand- I'm not rapey. It's ok for people to turn away.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Well you are absolutely welcome here, and in my opinion you are wonderful with deep and lovely ideas.

That's my honest feedback.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm words but you do not know me really.

I might be pretentious af subconsciously, see how that also works.
edit on 3-5-2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise
Beauty comes from inside. I was once like you described and still struggle with some negative things. Like justify myself for everything but that has different reasons, if you got not believed as a child or accused of things you never did. It is just hard to lay off. Protection mechanisms are always hard to lay of and it makes sense. They protect you in first place, the fallout can not be that harder than what it protects you from, kind of way.

I feel that is kind of the internal logic of this.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Of course, you are right

Still, I'm sorry to say this doesn't change my impression. I can't help but seeing wonderful stuff in the ideas/impressions you share.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I just try being me although I currently need to rediscover that. I was not aiming at the response you gave me but I still value your feedback. What good is feedback if I do not take it serious.

You see my judging mechanisms are a bit shaken up. I do not want to make this about me. Thank you for the warm words.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I still like how it all revolves back to the OP (or relates to the OP, lol), in which I put out ideas which I thought were interesting and worth discussion, and got plenty of the same in return, bourne or carried back again

Thanks again for all of the interesting conversation about language and then deeper into the true meaning of some of our most mysterious words (relationships, love).

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It was a refreshing pleasure to have this conversation with everyone here! I do not know what to add any further currently so I pay the last round and leave

(it is just woodruff lemonade)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join