It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will get through it Life will go forever with Sorrow and Tears and Guile and Crime for Eternity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yep, we struggle like banshees in this world.

I am now certain that our lives are no more than sitting around waiting for Columbus to take us to a new world. Yep let's keep up the friggin scan for other planets to provide our future.....gotta find one two of those for sure

Now, let's embrace the struggle...as we have for generations and when our loved ones are hurt in a car accident or end up in the hospital for a procedure yeah, a procedure....and hope they get to walk out of there. The worry, embrace it.

DO not dare to tire of the daily gauntlet you are assigned and learn to appreciate the ego display you get to encounter from coworkers all day long

DO not dare to see a creator's handiwork that shine all night screaming of His love for His people.

Now, let me go....I have to go jump in my conveyance and labor my way with some skill through the dusty, dirty world and finish digging my hands in the dirt at my ranch where we race to stomp out the fires as fast as they pop up......

Trouble is.....at night I dream of a place I can sometimes almost grasp I swear it....

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hey boy....is there a way i can get off that bus.......gotta be a better life, gotta be funner jobs....gotta be a marriage that doesnt suck

YA see , I want a world where there's not an avalanche of detail.....monotony and boredom all day for 8 friggin hours

Like I got now
edit on 2-5-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You can change that any time you want, the question is what are you willing to sacrifice. Your mariage? your job?
comfort zone is difficult to leave but you won't drop death once out... Live goes on...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
I read this, this morning.
Lamentations 4:14-19

“Blind, they stumbled in the streets, defiled by this blood, so that no one dared to touch their garments. “Stay away! Unclean! ” people shouted at them. “Away, away! Don’t touch us! ” So they wandered aimlessly. It was said among the nations, “They can stay here no longer.” The Lord Himself has scattered them; He regards them no more. The priests are not respected; the elders find no favor. All the while our eyes were failing as we looked in vain for assistance; we watched from our towers for a nation that refused to help. Our steps were closely followed so that we could not walk in our streets. Our end drew near; our time ran out. Our end had come! Those who chased us were swifter than eagles in the sky; they relentlessly pursued us over the mountains and ambushed us in the wilderness.”
‭‭Lamentations‬ ‭4:14-19‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What a sorry way to spend Eternity.

Good luck with that.

Nah, It's Gonna be GLORIOUS!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
What a sorry way to spend Eternity.

Good luck with that.

Nah, It's Gonna be GLORIOUS!!!!!

He will bind up every wound and wipe away every tear.

top topics

join