It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Humanity? Bats Dropping Dead in Israel, Signalling 'Biblical Prophecy'!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I seen a mudcrab the other day....disgusting creatures.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Check this out:

South Carolina to Lift almost ALL Covid-19 Restrictions next week per Governor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus:

MASS ANIMAL DEATHS FOR 2020

Yes, end-times-prophecy.org, its a doom and gloom web site but the links are valid. My issue is with Sputnik and Israel. Same could be said for Iran [Flamingo die off] and others. So the communists are pushing on Israel. seems to me Sputnik are trying to incite a religious frenzy with Israel. Oh, as for the bees, Ants, wasps and anything insect also pollinates. So just go out into your yard and observe the blossoms and whom shows up.

Why do you have to bring me into this, what did I do?!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Is Jesus the Batman?

That's real question.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
If that Ginger Cow gets the nod, then hold on to your pants everybody! We got us an apocalypse up in here.

Finally a scientific approach.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Where's an omen tradition mentioning dying bats? What scripture or prophetic tradition?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
5G and 4G are effecting all biological life though the scale is difficult to quantify or measure. it interacts with viruses in some manner that either increases the virulence or it's lethality depending on which frequencies are being experienced and at what power.

I'm satisfied the connection is real.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Caught a snake a few days ago, lots of frogs too. Found a dead shrew..pretty sure the cat dispatched the poor little guy/gal.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Cats Killing Shrews = good harvest of pinto beans next spring

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Cats Killing Shrews = good harvest of pinto beans next spring

Is that a Farmers Almanac kind of thing? we do like a good harvest

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX
Is this another sign pointing to the end of the world? COVAD is pushing many of us on the brink. So the news may perhaps shove many over the edge! But then such end-of-the-world scenarios have come and gone without as much as a whimper. But how about this one?

Courtesy: Daily Star

Some studies earlier suggested that the new coronavirus had been caused by bats, and although this theory has not been confirmed, Israeli media has suggested that that the recent mysterious deaths of the nocturnal creatures could have come as a punishment for the onset of global disease or as a sign of something even more dreadful.

Swarms of dead bats with no physical signs of trauma were spotted across Israel, raising questions and fears about the end-of-days omen.

The photos of the dead creatures lying in Gan Leumi Park in the Israeli city of Ramat Gan were first shared by Adi Moskowitz on Facebook, who asked for an explanation to the mysterious phenomenon. Similar photos and videos were published by some other users in neighbouring cities, according to Breaking Israel News, which was suspicious of the death plague among bats and even linked it to a biblical prophecy about the end of humanity as it is.

“I will sweep away man and beast; I will sweep away the birds of the sky And the fish of the sea. I will make the wicked stumble, And I will destroy mankind From the face of the earth —declares Hashem”, says Zephaniah 1:3, which was used by Breaking Israel News website to explain the mysterious development.

Some say it's the cold, others 5G. Whatever, this is getting weird! Not sounding alarmist, but is this an ominous sign? End of days as we know it? According to astrology (which I don't care much for), the year 2020 is going to be a disaster!

sputniknews.com...

But if God kills us all off, what would he do without all the money that the churches collect for him?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Where's an omen tradition mentioning dying bats? What scripture or prophetic tradition?

none that i have read

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'ts my personal prophecy. I got bit by a shrew at a young age and I've been vengeful for a long time.

I also went to the store today for the first time in a while and I was thinking about making a chili so pinto beans may have been on my mind.

Sorry for the interruption here. Im out to make shrew and pinto bean chili. Recipe at 6

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens
I'm going to need about 50 more shrews..this guy was mouse sized. Chilli sounds good!

To try and stay topical..I don't know much about the end of humanity, but I sure hate to see anything bad happen to the bats..they are so necessary.

edit on 3-5-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I agree. Bats are amazing and although they do carry many diseases including rabies, so do many other animals.

We have had huge PLAGUE related issues with ground hogs in Colorado - Dicks Sporting Goods Park is a decent sized stadium in Commerce City CO where the MLS soccer team plays and bands play - I saw Phish this summer and a lot of the camp grounds were closed due to the plague from ground hogs.

Bats are awesome but super strange.

Cave of the Winds CO Bats
edit on 3-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Well, truth to be told. Based on a reading of Matthew 24 I would say the Apocalypse has been running since the creation of the state of Israel in 1948.

The Apocalypse is 72 years old this month approximately.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Maybe not the dying of bats but this is a mention in Revelation.

Rev. 6.
8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Exactly !

the OP:

“I will sweep away man and beast ; I will sweep away the birds of the sky And the fish of the sea. I will make the wicked stumble, And I will destroy mankind From the face of the earth —declares Hashem”, says Zephaniah 1:3, which was used by Breaking Israel News website to explain the mysterious development.

nowhere are bats named, unless they are included in Beast
the 'smite-ing' of Man & Beast in this scripture is, of course, referring to the Global 'Day-of-the-Lord' when 'God' unleashes all the forces of nature upon the Lucifer Drama with Dragon/AntiChrist/False Prophet & all humans who volunteered for the Mark of the Beast

the Act of Bats dropping dead in that refuge in Israel, is not a sign-of-protection by God// Nor a sign of Wrath against sinful Israeli people... It's just another wild animal mass death incident, like the hundreds of previous Whale beachings, grasshopper swarms, bird flocks deaths and dropping on to landscapes, all over the place (? magnetosphere decay ? )

ETA

a reply to: TexasTruth

nice quest-ion

the ginger heifer, the prime sacrifice cow for a re-established Sanhedrin, has to have a Alter upon which to conduct the blood letting Ritual....ergo a 'Temple'...a lot of 'dots' still need to appear & then get connected for the eventual Armageddon final curtain to play out

hey a big
for your 'spunk'
edit on rd31158851924303202020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on rd31158851935303222020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

We have had huge PLAGUE related issues with ground hogs in Colorado - Dicks Sporting Goods Park is a decent sized stadium in Commerce City CO where the MLS soccer team plays and bands play - I saw Phish this summer and a lot of the camp grounds were closed due to the plague from ground hogs.

You guys also had that huge hantavirus problem a while back, too. Yikes.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No. It looks under cooked.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I agree. Bats are amazing and although they do carry many diseases including rabies, so do many other animals.

Bats are awesome but super strange.

Cave of the Winds CO Bats

At dusk, I used to enjoy watching them do laps around the giant cedars on the property, they would do figure 8s, it was pretty cool, also nice knowing they were eating up lots of skeeters. I don't see as many these days, we did find one in the house last summer, not a good thing, they are not usually found inside, unless sick, it was a time of heat and no rain though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join