It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weekend @ Kim Jong Un-dead's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Jaellma

Ribbon ?

They have pictures of him ceremoniously cutting one at the fertilizer plant ?

I still think the whole story stinks . Lol

Lmao! Took me a while to get it. Getting dumb in my old age

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

we are all " prisoners of fate " - to some degree

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
this claim [ his appearence at such a mundane event ] - after missing one of the most important spectacles in the NK callender - only fuels suspicion that something is very wrong .

of course - devils advocate says - its a bluff " for reasons "

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Ask not for who he's laughing at , he laughs at you.

And you guys were so sure he was dead , or brain dead or whatever the MSM told you.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Take any fat Korean, give them that hair cut, and fool the entire non-Asian world Dr Evil style!

We shall call it the “Kim Possible Project”.

I'd say 100% "possible".

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The DPRK have also released a video of the Dear Leaders day out , just in case you're not convinced by static images.

Moves well for a dead man don't he.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Some nagging voice in me and my visual system too, have a strange feeling that this ain't actually him.
Of course occams razor demands the simplest solution, i.e that he was ill and now he is back.
And yet...I have looked at a lot of his images and watched a lot of documentaries about N-Korea and a lot of videos with him in it and unless he aged, his hair is growing slightly different and his face has changed [especially from a sideways view], which can happen after a serious illness I guess; something doesn't sit right. Also when he laughed he looked different.
Is it really him?

I wouldn't even question this, had they not been so weird and secretive about it. And then he is back, just like that, cutting ribbons as if nothing ever happened. Something is off and I can't put my finger on it.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Something is off and I can't put my finger on it.

What's off is that people and the media are so ready to believe unconfirmed reports from defectors when it suits them , anyone who knows the history of North Korea knows genuine information only gets out if the leadership wants it out , their leadership is not a puppet of the media like Western leaders are.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
One has to ask themselves...

WHY would Un-dead make a ribbon cutting for a lowly 'fertilizer plant', but yet miss one of the most historic and coveted national celebrations in all of North Korea, a celebration of the individual who created the NK cult of personality in the very beginning, Kim il-Sung??????

Doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
One has to ask themselves...

WHY would Un-dead make a ribbon cutting for a lowly 'fertilizer plant', but yet miss one of the most historic and coveted national celebrations in all of North Korea, a celebration of the individual who created the NK cult of personality in the very beginning, Kim il-Sung??????

Doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

Fertilizer has a somewhat mythical status in the DPRK. The country has little arable land thanks to how the country was divided after WW2. Soviet fertilizer allowed them to feed the country without the need for imports (food ones anyway). The fall of the USSR hit the DPRK particularly hard and the lack of fertilizer was a major factor in the famine of 1994-1998. No fertilizer means no food for mountainous North Korea.

Korea built their own fertilizer plants after 1998 and they are symbols of the country’s independence and self reliance as stressed by the Juche ideology. Opening new ones is a big deal and they do it with a lot of fanfare.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Bigger than Kim il-Sung's birthday????

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Ohanka

Bigger than Kim il-Sung's birthday????

It was reported that he had a Stent fitted for his heart condition , add that to the Global spread of Corona virus then I think that's the reason for his absence.
He's fully aware of the speculation around his absence so I imagine letting the world see him opening the plant was propaganda he couldn't resist.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

IF the picture is even real and/or current! No context, no dates, no way to corroborate.

Show me a picture of Un holding today's edition of the New York Times and I might be more of a believer.

Heck, I'd even settle for today's edition of the New Straights Times.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No, but he couldn’t attend that thanks to a heart operation. No doubt a blow to his image but unavoidable.

His father suffered from major health issues and was absent for months at a time. This badly impacted his people’s faith in him and the Juche system.

Kim decided to attend a relatively major (for the DPRK) event to show the people he was alive and well and to quash international speculation on North Korea’s future.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Show me a picture of Un holding today's edition of the New York Times and I might be more of a believer.

Weather you believe it or not is a matter for you , I see no reason to disbelieve it and every reason not to believe reports of his death from notoriously unreliable sources.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well, I guess we'll see.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join