It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA!! Did I have it?????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I was going to post this the other night, and I think I posted it here, but was unable to find it. I couldn't nail down the date, so I didn't post. However, I found the date in some emails from work.

Back on Dec. 3rd I got sick, probably sicker than I've ever been. I thought I got food poisoning because it came on so fast, BUT it lasted for over a week. I've never been wiped out so bad in my life! Just completely laid me out. I couldn't eat for about (5) days, and almost even puked once! I always tell my wife, if I ever barf take me to the morgue because I'm DEAD (I NEVER barf...EVER!)

I felt horrible and couldn't even get out of bed for about (4) days, and when I did I could barely walk. I was really, REALLY, sick!

Wife was shocked...I'm normally a "baby" when I get sick, but this was something else. All I wanted to do was die...it was THAT horrible! I didn't even whine (which I usually do, as a "guy", when I'm sick). I was just out of it. Even my dogs were worried about me! They would snuggle up to me all day long...and they never do that!

Coronavirus wasn't even a "thing" then, but now I'm wondering...did I have it? Did I have COVID19??????

Seriously...that's the worst I've ever felt! I could barely walk, and food was NOT an option! I lost 11lbs in about six days, and I remember the first thing I ate was a can of chicken noodle soup....and even then I had to lay down for several hours afterwards.

I had irregular heart beats, all manner of feeling nasty and couldn't even think about moving.

So...I wonder! Did I have it? Am I immune now?

+6 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Was that before or after you made your last batch of hot pickled eggs?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Right around this time, no?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Am I immune now?

APPROVED for immunity!

From the Head Chairman of the BSP (Bull Sh!t Panicdemic)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Was that before or after you made your last batch of hot pickled eggs?

LMAO, that was too funny.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Go get tested, if you have the antibodies, you could save the world from this fake demic.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
In your case I'm guessing Mad Cow disease.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
An experiencer testimony is great, glad you feel better though even if it was a while ago. Yeah most people that have it and survive say the same things.
It’s as rough as a badger’s ass and stinks much worse. Can you relay your experiences of what it might be for someone that’s not as fit or ready to have it? What might that outcome be?
edit on 1/5/2020 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/5/2020 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Wrong symptoms, I think.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Wrong symptoms, I think.

Except for the nausea, most of those symptoms are apt, I think.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Really though?

Covid 19 Symptoms

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey we live in a world where if your genitalia make you a man but you feel like a woman then we all have to call you a woman or we are the devil. So according to that logic if you feel like you had Covid back whenever then you had it and you are Covid approved.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

Go get tested, if you have the antibodies, you could save the world from this fake demic.

What Groot said. Hope you can find somewhere that will test you for antibodies. Not the easiest thing to find. Whatever you had was nasty.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

YEP!! I thought it might have been that!

I felt worse than I ever have.

I think it was something more than a hangover!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
#meetoo

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Waiting for antibody testing to be available to us peons in Ohio.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sounds similar to Uranium poisoning. Have you drank any well-water lately, or been a part of any covert military/government operations?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sounds almost like some sort of poisoning. Do you remember being exposed to anything unusual? The only thing I would think would be different is that you most likely Would puke.

ETA: I see carewemust already mentioned this also. Its possible you got into something toxic somewhere!
edit on 1-5-2020 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Exact same here. Still covering from May 2019 last year from it...down 60+lbs...sick as death at 1st..still lost around 70 now..

Didn't know what to call it last year..Quite a few have had it, didn't know...one full year ago

1st. Responder/retired

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I got sick then too. I wonder.

Thing is, every year folks get sick then. Two years ago I got blown away from the flu fro a full week.

Maybe? Probably so.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Likely this thing's been around much longer than we've been told. During my son's winter break from college, while he was home he also became as sick as we've ever seen. He very rarely gets any sicker than a common cold. Even then, you'd never know because nothing seems to ever bother him.

Well coming home from his part time job one night (he works in Disney World at the Magic Kingdom), he was complaining about being exhausted and that his throat felt like broken glass. My wife and I at that point were thinking he's probably coming down with a cold and he's probably tired from finals week at college.

The next day, he stayed in bed almost all day and when he did finally come downstairs later in the afternoon, fell asleep on the couch and basically stayed there for the rest of the day without even so much as eating a snack. That night after we became concerned, my wife went over and felt his forehead with her hand and said he was burning up. So she took his temp with a thermometer and he had a 103 fever. He hadn't had any fever above 99 degrees since elementary school. So we made plans to bring him to the Doctor as soon as we could get him in.

The next morning we took him temp again and it was down to 99.8 and he said he was feeling better. After arguing with him most of that morning against him going back to work that afternoon, he insisted on going in saying he didn't want to let his co-workers down and was feeling more normal again. Well that night after getting home, the coughing started. Non stop. A very dry cough that even sounds painful. And the fever jumped back up to 103.

Over the next week, his temperature would flip-flop from 99 to 103. One day, he said he felt fine, the next he couldn't get out of bed. And the funny thing was we couldn't get a doctor's appointment for almost 2 weeks because they were so busy. Hmmmm... The one thing that stayed constant over the course of about 2 weeks was that cough. I felt so bad for him because my wife and I could hear him coughing his head off all night long in his bedroom which is next to ours. And no cough medicine seemed to work.

He finally kicked it just days before we drove him back up to college. The fever went away and he was pretty much back to his regular self. But it was over 2 long weeks of the sickest I've seen my son in years. It was rough not seeing my usual upbeat and energetic son. And over the holidays no less and his school break when he's supposed to be charging up his batteries.

And just a couple days after dropping him off, I then became sick. Nowhere near as sick as he was. But my throat did really hurt. I did have chest congestion and really bad headaches for about a week. It was just a little harder than normal to breathe. All about the same as maybe a slightly worse than normal cold. I never did have a very high fever. I think I hit 99.7 but that was as high as it got. And it was gone within a week. So who knows. But I'm willing to believe at the very least, my son may have had the virus. Along with many others...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join