It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Elongated skulls found in Hungary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Elongated Skulls found giving insight into the fall of Rome.

More of these skulls found. Scientists conclude that they are artificially elongated with little to no basis. An ongoing phenomena in the world.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: maluminse

What does this have to do with Aliens or UFO's?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

It may or may not. Some people feel the elongated skulls represents a species that may have been from off-planet. The conventional explanation is that the skulls are a result of head binding. That could explain shape, but it simply cannot explain volume. Many of the skulls found have significantly greater volume than normal Homo sapiens. Also, it was announced at "Contact in the Desert (2019)" that the genetic composition is way different, though at this point I have not seen any detailed explanation.
edit on 5/1/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I am going to guess it has something to do with the theory that people back then were attempting to mimic outside influences, meaning from outer space.

It is rather strange tho that this sort of head binding is a world wide phenomena.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

While I am far more than inclined to believe these skull's in Hungary ARE due to inflicted deformity's through bandage wrapping techniques I believe Maluminse is referring to the controversy over the Paracas skull's.

Deformed Skull's have either smaller or the same sized brain as skull's that have not been bound or boarded and the Paracas skull's show neither sign's of Boarding or Wrapping so may be naturally this shape, they also have brain cases that could hold a brain much larger than modern human's.
These may not be Alien I will warrant but if anything they are even more interesting as they may prove another race of human's - advanced at least biologically and likely mentally once also called this planet home - could they once have had an advanced civilization if there were ever enough of them - just maybe.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: opethPA

It may or may not. Some people feel the elongated skulls represents a species that may have been from off-planet. The conventional explanation is that the skulls are a result of head binding. That could explain shape, but it simply cannot explain volume. Many of the skulls found have significantly greater volume than normal Homo sapiens. Also, it was announced at "Contact in the Desert (2019)" that the genetic composition is way different, though at this point I have not seen any detailed explanation.

Spot on, the process of binding or boarding (using wooden boards tied with cord of bandages) to deform the skull to what these ancient society's found attractive often had adverse affect's upon the brain, it usually reduced the size of the brain and stunted it's development and were it did not it changed it's shape but the volume was always the same or less than it would have been without the deformation.
BUT as you point out many of these skull's had LARGER not SMALLER brain's in them and that goes completely against the idea that they were deliberately deformed.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Many of the skulls found have significantly greater volume than normal Homo sapiens.

Source?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I know people who have almost elongated skulls and they were never banded. It is a genetic line of people, look at the different shapes of people's heads in this world, some people 's heads look almost like a chicken without it's beak, while others have high foreheads and some have low foreheads. Not all of the skulls uncovered are banded, the ones with the banded skulls were made to match these people with naturally elongated skulls.

I don't know why archeologists cannot see that, not all of the elongated skulls are copycats, some are real.

Were these people humans? I would guess they were, or some hominid race similar to humans. I am part neandarthal, that means Long ago one of my andercestors was a neandarthal. Maybe this was just another one similar.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Why pick this now, you don't believe well let me ask you this have YOU ever studied those skull's in person or taken measurement's of there cranial capacity, I suspect not and if I am right then YOU know no better than we do.
You will use debunking pages to prove your point and we can of course bring in our pages which you will then discredit setting of a reciprocal sequence of argument and counter argument's, we will simply give up usually not because we think you are right but because you seem to love to debunk and will go on and on and on only resting your point when and if YOU believe you have given a damning blow to those that disagree with you.

Odd thing that if the finding are acceptable then there is no need for more tests (so you don't see accepted result's being retested again and again until they fit the perceived criteria instead of being the odd one out) but because the establishment did not like the DNA result's from those Paracas skull's they then demanded another DNA test and probably another, remind you of anything - like the star child skull as in that case the original DNA results did not please the establishment and it would not go away or be brushed under the carpet UNTIL it's backer DIED and it faded away conveniently allowing them to then produce BUNK DNA result's that then went unchallenged since Mr Pye was no longer there to take legal action against there DEBUNKING 'claim' which no doubt he WOULD HAVE since he owned the artifact (though technically it probably was property of a native tribe - another convenient way to hide evidence by the way - and probably was just a child with hydrocephalus - results can be skewed through microbial and other contamination though we have gotten pretty good at screening that these day's, nevertheless the dirty trick's were flying there and such debunkers love to hide thing's when they are not going there way - JUST like the guy whom was seen with an IRON BAR near the Paloxy track's before the human footprint's there were vandalized - took his sweet time before he produced his own counter statement and only did so because too many people believe he did ruin them).

Though Pye was probably not offed and his cancer was probably natural I also can not but liken the case 'in part' to how Schneider was MURDERED for continuing to push his claim's of alien bases - to the point were even though death scene photo's show defense wound's on his hand's and a ligature around his neck his death was claimed natural causes - yeah natural causes he just happened to have fought with all his might against himself while he was strangled by NATURAL CAUSES (Whoever the hell that creep is) eh?, since his death his debunker's can say anything they want AND the same with Ron Wyatt, since his death creep's and liars have come out of the woodwork trying to blacken and discredit him because of the ark of the covenant which is probably still in the Grotto of Jeremiah in Jerusalem RIGHT beneath an area were he found three post holes of the type used to mount Crucifixions in front of a skull like rock face which he believed to be Golgotha and I concur with him on that, the crack in the rock ran right through the center cross/square post hole which had a roman coin in it when Mr Wyatt excavated it - a coin from the first century, that entire area with the three square post holes for crucifixions was then bulldozed by the Israeli authority's to hide it - too much proof Jesus is real for some of them and the established church's did not put up any fight because there shrines' established in the much later Byzantine period are already too well established.

You know what DEBUNK or try too all you want, sometimes you are bang on correct and then I and a great many other's are grateful when you correct us if we go wrong but other time's? (and I suspect this is most certainly one of those OTHER time's), personally I am more inclined to take the word of people that have looked at those skull's in person and measured them.

It say's it in the video I linked if you wish to watch, admittedly they seem to have mixed up .25 larger with 2.5 larger for some reason, the brain's were larger than average but not the monster huge that 2.5 time's larger would make them just somewhere between 20 to 25 percent larger (Sorry you can do your own math but for other's - so between a fifth and a quarter larger than average - not incredibly out of bound's there are people with much larger brains today than that) - still makes them bigger than other brains of the period and region but not as I say bigger than some of today's human brain's in non elongated ordinary modern human skull's and of course that could also be explained through diet as well as localized genetic anomaly's - though we can not argue this due to the PC crowd there were plenty of studies on ethnic brain size differences in the past - though as I would point out many of those result's were probably due to diet.

Even between nations today populations often have different head shapes (I am not getting into crackpot phrenology here) - in fact even in Europe the Swiss are notable for having rounder head's according to something I once read, if you believe Karen Hudes (and yes I do think she is a bit - you know? but just maybe while some of her ideas are distinctly off piste she may have some truth in what she say's or then again maybe not when a brilliant person goes off the rail's they really go off them) then there are some people in the banking institutions with HUGE heads' but hey guess what people all across society range in size both bodily and in the proportion's of there body part's, some have larger head's.

As I point out thought if there DNA - and it was the Mitochondrial DNA they were talking about which is as you know the maternal line and these cytoblasts are past down that line - showed differences, it may mean they were a remnant of another race of man - OR a failed offshoot and parallel evolution that was out competed and ultimately went the way of the proverbial dodo.

BUT I agree elongated skull's - even possibly naturally formed ones are NOT proof or even indication of Alien's, they are however interesting and may point to any number of possible lost offshoots of the human family that may have come close but failed to win the race - which I strongly suspect is still ongoing - in the development of mankind.

edit on 1-5-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Many of the skulls found have significantly greater volume than normal Homo sapiens.

Source?

"Contact in the Desert-2019" I'm guessing you weren't there. They actually "stopped the show" for the announcement. A very trippy conference, everyone from Travis Walton to Richart Dolan, Linda Moulton Howe and Eric von Daniken. Jacques Vallee and the "It's Aliens!" guy.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: schuyler Only source I have seen so far is David Wilcock on the History channel thing and it's at about the 3:00 min. mark. Its is entertaining at the least, but, umm,

but brings me to wonder if some head (cranial? ) binding methods or techniques might have actually, successfully increased the size of the human braincase and overall volume? When done properly? . Just a fun thought. It"s a cool post, I love this stuff.

Idunno.

Source?

edit on 5/1/2020 by Lr103 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/1/2020 by Lr103 because: I type really really slow, bad eyesight, lack of foresight, it goes on and on

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Why pick this now, you don't believe well let me ask you this have YOU ever studied those skull's in person or taken measurement's of there cranial capacity, I suspect not and if I am right then YOU know no better than we do......

BUT I agree elongated skull's - even possibly naturally formed ones are NOT proof or even indication of Alien's, they are however interesting and may point to any number of possible lost offshoots of the human family that may have come close but failed to win the race - which I strongly suspect is still ongoing - in the development of mankind.

I don't know who you are going off on. You don't say. I hope it wasn't me. I have a degree in Anthropology, including physical anthropology and archaeology (stones and bones) so I've always been interested in human evolution. These elongated skulls have appeared several places around the world, including especially where these skulls were found, in Egypt, and in South America. They appear in "pockets" but are not widespread. One theory on head binding is that it was an attempt to emulate the long headed guys by us normal humans, i.e.: If they were the "elite" this was an attempt to copy them. One theory suggests finding them in places like western South America suggests a migration from Central Europe to Peru. The idea that they are genetically "significantly" different has been claimed, but as I said, I have not heard of any follow-up on this. I doubt very much they are "aliens," and given the lack of any evolutionary trail in the fossil record, it's hard to imagine them being any sort of long lie of hereto undiscovered member of genus homo.

Ball is in their court to show any genetic divergence.

Oh, an BTW, the traditional method to determine cranial capacity is with a large jar of mustard seeds.
edit on 5/1/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't buy the alien connection, but I lean toward the idea there was an original race with natural elongated skulls (or gave the impression of elongated skulls) that people thought were gods and started binding their children's heads to look like them in hopes of raising their status in the eyes of others to royalty or nobility.

Along with volume, there are also skulls in museums that seem to contradict that all of these skulls are artificially deformed. I have only seen images. Not having examined them myself, I can't speak to their veracity, but I do think this will be accepted as fact down the road.

edit on 5/1/2020 by Klassified because: missed a sentence

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

No not you and great addition to the thread actually.
Also I would more willingly accept your opinion given your credential's.

And you are correct, if however that mitochondrial DNA was different then it could indicate a divergence of some kind, I always found the O negative bloodlines interesting - though I must say I call crap all claim's they are ET's or any such nonsense however I do believe they may be indicative of a once larger population base of O negative people around the world that for some reason have dwindled, odd since many O negative lady's are actually rather attractive - some of them anyway but of course there is that potential incompatibility were the mother's body can miscarry if her partner is not also O negative.

My feeling is that the human race may have been much more diverse than we see today, it would also help to explain many of the legend's about other races that are found in folklore around the world.

But other than a layman's understanding of the subject I could not go head to head with an expert and so bow to your opinion on the matter.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

everyone from Travis Walton to Richart Dolan, Linda Moulton Howe and Eric von Daniken. Jacques Vallee and the "It's Aliens!" guy.

Oh. Great.

So, what is the claimed cranial capacity of the skulls? What is the cranial capacity a human? Because, you know, if LHM says something like "much greater", an interested person might look for actual numbers rather than just accept something that the hair guy says.

You know. A source.

I wonder how those guys are going to make a living now. With large groups being banned and all.
edit on 5/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Is it possible that there existed a time, most likely Pre-Diluvian, of a global culture of Humans, but not just Homo Sapiens, but all species man? From Florensis, Denisovians and all others known, to include an off sect of humans with elongated skulls?
Some of those humans were big, probably not too smart, but very strong and could follow orders, Others were smart, but weak, most likely a collaboration of ancient builders.

I mean, could a prediluvian, global culture of different humans really exist? Then something happened that resulted in us being the only ones, disease? War?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Yes, and also, don't the Paracas skulls have only the 2 parietal plates and no occipital?

I think it deserves more scrutiny, especially if larger volumes and different morphology!

As far as origin, I'd also bet it's another human branch, rather than the "A" word.

I suppose if hominids were seeded across the universe, then bipedal aliens could exist, otherwise, something so close to human is likely a local.

If time travel happens or travel between Everett split off universes, then they could come from then-there. Heck, maybe they solidify as a tulpa when some gifted shaman eats bad fish... dunno!

But their legit existence as Foerester asserts should likely be solidified before unqualified ignoramuses (like I is) spout off suppositions.

Very neat find, if legit, though.
edit on 5/1/2020 by Baddogma because: left out an "a" and decided to be picky and added a partial sentence to explain a tangential rant and then added a thought

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Sagittal Suture is missing on some specimens, primary evidence refuting binding or boarding.
All of our species has the sagittal suture, may not apply to pre-hominids.
2 cents.

ganjoa

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Sagittal Suture is missing on some specimens, primary evidence refuting binding or boarding.

This is what I was trying to recall. Never mind the volume, which can vary quite a bit, but if those skulls have a common different construction than homo sapian sapians as is asserted, that trumps the usual variables bones can have.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

What's Hungary?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join