It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admin Orders Over 100,000 Extra Body Bags Amid POTUS’ Rosy Framing Of Outbreak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That’s stocking up for after his re-election when all the truly twisted TDS folks kill themselves along with those in the upcoming suicide weekends.
Go.....

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Well, at least they're preparing.

The Trump administration placed orders for more than 100,000 new body bags for coronavirus victims in April, according to documents and public records obtained by NBC News.

The largest order of body bags was placed via purchase order the day after Trump said that the U.S. death toll from the coronavirus might not exceed 50,000 or 60,000 people.

“One is too many. I always say it: One is too many,” Trump said at an April 20 White House briefing. “But we’re going toward 50- or 60,000 people. That’s at the lower — as you know, the low number was supposed to be 100,000 people.”

The Department of Homeland Security is poised to spend $5.1 million on the largest batch order for “human remains pouches” from E.M. Oil Transport, Inc., according to an April 21 filing, NBC news reported.

Source
Source

I suppose the earlier predictions of 74,000 corona deaths by August were at the low end? I mean we're already at 65,000 so it seems actions of the Federal government indicate a far worse outcome?

So much for this just being the flu. For measure, deaths from the flu range between 24,000 to 62,000 annually. It's been 4 months of coronavirus.

We have to have a place to put all the deep state traitors to the country, maybe we need to double that order Mr. Prez

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
@MRinder

Everybody dies sooner or later, how do you know they died before "their time"? If it wasn't COVID, it would have been flu or pneumonia most likely.
edit on 1-5-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yes. It seems reality is slowly setting in.

WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump has revised up expectations about the number of people dying in the US from the effects of the corona virus. At a meeting in the White House, he said he hoped the death toll would remain below 100,000. On Monday he spoke about a maximum of 60,000 to 70,000.

Link

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Preparing for the worst and hoping for the best?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We have a number of items in the strategic stockpile... and body bags are one item. When a state has a bunch of deaths, they request it from the federal strategic stockpile. There have been requests for large amounts of bags from several states ( including mine , Illinois) and the state can buy themto add to their own internal stockpile as well. All of the bags used have to be replenished. The Pentagon said it only had 50K bags and were going to release them to FEMA but needed to order more. My IEMA has requested somewhere like 12K bags, but the order of only maybe 3K was filled. I say 100K bags is undercutting it.. we have deaths from other things too... and if there is a worst case scenario realized then we are going to be left scrambling again.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

How did you feel about fema ordering all those coffins way back when?
It's probably just standard procedure during a disaster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join