It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese state media releases animated propaganda video mocking US coronavirus response

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Which of our military vehicles are made in China?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Sadly, it is in part, true for some Americans and some Chinese.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Which of our military vehicles are made in China?

Components.. everything from the gaskets to etc. There are chinese made components in our mil aircraft. Its been one of our threats to national security on the backburner for a long time.

Hey, dont take my word for it.. here are 2 links outlining the weakness and one is a congressional report.

Link1

L ink2

ETA a link... Forgot this one....

Link3

edit on 1-5-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Typical, China using Lego "knockoff" Figures.

www.npr.org...

And now we know why. Police said in a statement that the toys were copied from Lego blueprints and more than 630,000 finished products were seized from the factory, the BBC reported.

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Not LEGO!!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Ok, so not the vehicles but some components like gaskets are made overseas.

That I can believe.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Entitled Once Upon a Virus, the short animation — released by China's official Xinhua news agency — takes the form of a back-and-forth between China and the US with China being represented by a Lego terracotta warrior and a team of hazmat wearing characters, and the US by the Statue of Liberty.

The dialogue begins with the Chinese warrior who stated they had discovered a dangerous new virus, to which the Statue of Liberty replied:

"It's only a flu ... Don't wear a mask", adding that China's "stay at home" measures were a violation of human rights.

Chinese state media releases animated propaganda video mocking US coronavirus response

This was released by the Chinese state media, straight from the CCP.

A video, I think that is pretty funny... lol.

They seem to really want to piss the USA off.

This is just bloody childish! What is wrong with these governments, and why do we stand by and fall for their BS time and time again.

They are like children!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Ok, so not the vehicles but some components like gaskets are made overseas.

That I can believe.

I was typing fast.. then added components in that post. I had to look back because I was sure I didnt say vehicles. I did.. then added components. LOL! Its more than gaskets.. its even the hardware in some planes and etc.. its a LOT. That 3rd link should blow your mind.. the audacity!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

This is just bloody childish! What is wrong with these governments, and why do we stand by and fall for their BS time and time again. 

They are like children!

The POTUS kind of set the benchmark for this behaviour.

link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Entitled Once Upon a Virus, the short animation — released by China's official Xinhua news agency — takes the form of a back-and-forth between China and the US with China being represented by a Lego terracotta warrior and a team of hazmat wearing characters, and the US by the Statue of Liberty.

The dialogue begins with the Chinese warrior who stated they had discovered a dangerous new virus, to which the Statue of Liberty replied:

"It's only a flu ... Don't wear a mask", adding that China's "stay at home" measures were a violation of human rights.

This was released by the Chinese state media, straight from the CCP.

A video, I think that is pretty funny... lol.

They seem to really want to piss the USA off.

They are like children!

Hence their incapability to run a lab with virulent pathogens properly.

I saw a video of the one Wuhan scientists who were gathering horseshoe bats in a northern China cave for study of the viruses and immune function of the bats. They had NO gloves on or masks or anything. No specimen collection protocol whatsoever.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Are American citizens willing to punish China by going without Chinese products?

I am and have for a while (if I can).

The US needs to rebuild it's manufacturing and supply chain. So every citizen can buy all American stuff without having to hunt for it.

Not going to happen! Why do you think western companies have become successful and boosted your economy?Because a lot of them by their products or get their products made in China On the cheap.

Is the average American going to work 7 days a week earning little? Of course not!

So prices will more than double, people will not be able to afford them and companies will start failing one by one!

That is the reality!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Are American citizens willing to punish China by going without Chinese products?

Been buying American made for quite a long time now. I go a step further and buy locally as much as I can. I even go a step further and find out where they source their material from.

Now though. I refuse to buy anything made in Taiwan, Cambodia, Ecuador, wherever.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
That’s it. Kill. Them. All.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They are like children!

The POTUS kind of set the benchmark for this behaviour.

There’s a word for people that think like this. What is it again? Oh yeah....cucks.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So hilarious I almost spilled my Aids Bat CCP Soup.

操中国共产党
edit on 1-5-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Government officials put childish crap out there like this because most people, in general, are immature. Immature people allow crap like this to happen. They eat this crap up.

The only way those in government become better is if we as a whole wise up and start acting in a more mature manner. The bar has been lowered. If we want the bar to be raised we need to raise the standard.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
the US stands absolutely no chance in the coming meme war

y'all calling this video childish, but multiple posters immediate response has been "no more chinese food for me!" as if the food is being imported and your purchase supports chinese national interest like uhhhhh
i know understanding of irony is pretty thin around here but damn ats you outdone yourselves this time

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Freaking Chinese and their wonky checkers.

So...are they going to erect a giant lego statue as a monument to communism?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
the US stands absolutely no chance in the coming meme war

y'all calling this video childish, but multiple posters immediate response has been "no more chinese food for me!" as if the food is being imported and your purchase supports chinese national interest like uhhhhh
i know understanding of irony is pretty thin around here but damn ats you outdone yourselves this time

Seriously? We are back to Freedom fries via Mongolian Beef? More for me I guess.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
In order to stop using Chinese components in everything, we will need to capability to make those parts before we even start to wien off of their products , because when we do ,they will most likely cut us off cold turkey .
That way they can still make it as hard as possible on us .
We should not have gotten so dependent on things from a country that we don't really trust.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

meme war?

Whats going to be hilarious is the abandonment of reliance on China war.

kekekkekekekekeke

Xi Jingping cant even handle winnie da freaking pooh hahahahahaha

such thicc skinned epic memers

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join