It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese state media releases animated propaganda video mocking US coronavirus response

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Entitled Once Upon a Virus, the short animation — released by China's official Xinhua news agency — takes the form of a back-and-forth between China and the US with China being represented by a Lego terracotta warrior and a team of hazmat wearing characters, and the US by the Statue of Liberty.

The dialogue begins with the Chinese warrior who stated they had discovered a dangerous new virus, to which the Statue of Liberty replied:

"It's only a flu ... Don't wear a mask", adding that China's "stay at home" measures were a violation of human rights.

Chinese state media releases animated propaganda video mocking US coronavirus response

This was released by the Chinese state media, straight from the CCP.

A video, I think that is pretty funny... lol.

They seem to really want to piss the USA off.

edit on 1-5-2020 by LookingAtMars because: add link

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Not LEGO!!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Impressive! That's exactly how the Statue of Liberty sounds.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

I am not sure who, but it sounded like a Simpson's voice.

ETA - Maybe it is SouthPark.

edit on 1-5-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Are American citizens willing to punish China by going without Chinese products?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Screw China

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
nice humour and sarcasm, could easily be on Simpsons or South Park

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Are American citizens willing to punish China by going without Chinese products?

I am already reading the made in print on anything I buy. Found a box of facemasks at work with a mfg date of 3-20-20; I’m now wearing my own masks made by some wonderful local people 🇺🇸

I never like nail (fungus salons), and though I’ll miss Chinese food; goodbye!

I hear the same sentiment on the daily!
edit on 1-5-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Double post
edit on 1-5-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I am and have for a while (if I can).

The US needs to rebuild it's manufacturing and supply chain. So every citizen can buy all American stuff without having to hunt for it.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Thats.. totally normal.

Oooh, "new normal!" I get it now!

One part that stuck out to me though, @ ~1:06

Are they indirectly admitting they have millions dead in China? Maybe Im just being derpy. If so, I have doubts thatll be from the virus.. But we will see if their "protest problems" magically disappear.

An impressive amount of lies, and lies by omission in that short vid though. Coincidentally (Im sure) lining up with plenty of portions of media outlets in the west..
edit on 1-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I’ll miss Chinese food; goodbye!

LOL. How about Chinese Checkers?

I'm not sure Chinese food is actually made in China.

I'm leaning toward avoiding manufactured products so I'm with you on the masks. It helps the local community.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: KTemplar

I’ll miss Chinese food; goodbye!

LOL. How about Chinese Checkers?

I'm not sure Chinese food is actually made in China.

I'm leaning toward avoiding manufactured products so I'm with you on the masks. It helps the local community.

Never liked Chinese checkers. I did find feng shui, Chinese astrology interesting.

I feel bad for the Chinese people; the CCP is horrible.

Thanking God I live in the USA!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I am and have for a while (if I can).

The US needs to rebuild it's manufacturing and supply chain. So every citizen can buy all American stuff without having to hunt for it.

Yep. Self-sufficiency is always the wise choice. We did that with oil and natural gas. We should do that with medications also.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
China did not allow flights in January from Wuhan to other sections of the country. But they allowed flights from Wuhan to other countries in the world. A big Smoking Gun, imo.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

China did not allow flights in January from Wuhan to other sections of the country. But they allowed flights from Wuhan to other countries in the world. A big Smoking Gun, imo.

Exactly!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

FYI: twitter.com...

So Trump got tricked by their great lies too. The evidence of them lying will come out, just have patience.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Classy and funny because it's true.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I want to stop all Chinese imports NOW.. but thats not even close to the reality of things. Something may say made in the USA.. but the parts and components likely come from China. We simply dont have the manufacturing capabilities China has cornered the market on. It would take toooons of money and time to drop China. Im all for starting to wean ourselves off NOW though.

My largest concern is the overwhelming majority of medications and medical equipment are made in China. This is going to be painful. Even our Mil vehicles and etc.. components.. made in China.

We all can determine to do without crap we dont need that is from China though... NOW.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join